Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 62335 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #275 on: July 05, 2021, 04:53:09 pm »
It's not a security breach when the system is set up to allow outside access.

It is definitely a security breach If unauthorized persons were remotely accessing the servers.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #276 on: July 05, 2021, 04:58:01 pm »
That doesn't change the fact that the system is set up to allow outside access.

That's correct, if true.  It doesn't change that fact. 

"Outside access" does not necessarily mean "total outside access." 

Voters can look to the database to see if they are registered, and to what Party, but there's no access to the other information like street addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.  They can also look at it to determine if their mail-in votes were received, but not how they voted.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #277 on: July 05, 2021, 07:12:17 pm »
It's not a security breach when the system is set up to allow outside access.

@Hoodat

True,it becomes a feature.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #278 on: July 05, 2021, 08:12:53 pm »
It is definitely a security breach If unauthorized persons were remotely accessing the servers.

They were authorized.  Maricopa County has openly admitted that Dominion and Dominion alone had online access to the voting machines.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #279 on: July 05, 2021, 08:29:57 pm »
They were authorized.  Maricopa County has openly admitted that Dominion and Dominion alone had online access to the voting machines.

In my untrained eyes, that's just as bad.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #280 on: July 05, 2021, 10:01:13 pm »
Yep. One corporation controlled the election in multiple key states which stopped the count. It would be interesting to see if the algorithm was the same in all those machines (in EVERY state that used Dominion) for weighting the vote.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #281 on: July 05, 2021, 10:05:02 pm »
Yep. One corporation controlled the election in multiple key states which stopped the count. It would be interesting to see if the algorithm was the same in all those machines (in EVERY state that used Dominion) for weighting the vote.

Which are exactly the data points we want to see.  That's why the Admin passwords are "lost."  That is the precise location of the Smoking Gun.  I am praying for some white hat hackers about now.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #282 on: July 05, 2021, 10:18:05 pm »
Which are exactly the data points we want to see.  That's why the Admin passwords are "lost."  That is the precise location of the Smoking Gun.  I am praying for some white hat hackers about now.
Did they actually peel them off the underside of the keyboards? Or were they the sticker numbers on the machines (S/N)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #283 on: July 05, 2021, 10:52:32 pm »
Did they actually peel them off the underside of the keyboards? Or were they the sticker numbers on the machines (S/N)

They don't put password stickers on machines.  As for S/Ns,  that will get you nowhere because it's Dominion that's refusing to come across with the passwords.

No, we need to hack these machines.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #284 on: July 06, 2021, 12:18:20 am »

It's worse.  It discards incompetence and replaces it with complicity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2021, 12:23:04 am »

Once those routers are reviewed, it will be interesting to see if the same MAC address appears on routers in different States.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2021, 02:34:13 am »
That's correct, if true.  It doesn't change that fact. 
"Outside access" does not necessarily mean "total outside access." 
Voters can look to the database to see if they are registered, and to what Party, but there's no access to the other information like street addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.  They can also look at it to determine if their mail-in votes were received, but not how they voted.
@Elderberry
@Cyber Liberty

In most states, Individuals may buy a copy of a county or state voter list.  All states are not the same, however, so you can go to the link below and find out if you can buy a county or state voter list in each state.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/access-to-and-use-of-voter-registration-lists.aspx

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2021, 03:01:26 am »
@Elderberry
@Cyber Liberty

In most states, Individuals may buy a copy of a county or state voter list.  All states are not the same, however, so you can go to the link below and find out if you can buy a county or state voter list in each state.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/access-to-and-use-of-voter-registration-lists.aspx

This would do no good in Georgia since no one bothered to check absentee ballots for signatures.  There's no way of telling who voted absentee.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2021, 04:08:51 am »
I did a DDG search, and there is no published story that backs up this claim.  The Russians did try it in June, 2016 but they supposedly failed.  There's nothing at all about it happening in 2020, as Mr. DePerno accuses.

@Cyber Liberty
You can find his interview here:

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1412102183127027716

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2021, 11:57:26 am »
This would do no good in Georgia since no one bothered to check absentee ballots for signatures.  There's no way of telling who voted absentee.
@Hoodat
@Elderberry
@Cyber Liberty

Hoodat, I woke up at 4 am and have been sitting at the kitchen table with one of my computers, studying Georgia Election Law as regards mail ballots.
I cannot find out what the current law is; I clicked on their Election Code, and it was last updated in  2013.  2013

There are a number of articles about Georgia Election Law, they all tend to be complaints about the law.
Look, I taught Texas Mail Ballot Election law to Republican County Clerks, Election Administrators, and Republican officials/election judges/clerks in those counties.  I know how this stuff works.  I did it for 16 years.  If I do not know something, I study it until I know it all.  The election code book is in my head and I change it in my head when new laws happen in Texas elections.

I wrote the above not to brag that I know that stuff; I wrote it so you know it takes effort and will power to know the nitty-gritty of the law so you can shut down any Democrat who wants to stop you.  The Democrat District Attorney tried to remove me, and a state case was started and I won because I knew the law and the Democrat DA did not.  John Cornyn was the Texas State Attorney General then and he ruled in my favor because I was right.

I am taking time to write this because I want you to know you have to do serious work to know what your election laws are.  Give Georgia some time to get their act together on laws, then down load their WHOLE ELECTION CODE and read the whole thing.  You will be amazed when you start reading it.  I think you need the actual election code law book in your hand, but at least when it is up to date, download the whole thing if you do not buy the book.

@Hoodat, do this, get or download the election code when it is updated.  Contact your state representative or state senator and ask them when the law book will be up to date.  They will not know and therefore will have to find out....
It appears by what I read, all can vote by mail and all must fill out an application for a mail ballot.  See, the problem is, I do not know if they have changed this law.

Hoodat, an application has the voter's name on it.  In Texas, that name is notated that a mail ballot has been mailed to that voter.  That is your by mail voters' names and addresses. 

I read this:
"Georgia Judge Unseals More Than 145,000 Absentee Ballots For 2020 Election Fraud Investigation
MAY 21, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky"

Georgia is screwed-up, you and I need to go to that state and "fix it".  Packing my bag now...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 12:08:02 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #290 on: July 06, 2021, 02:53:48 pm »
@Victoria33

Thank you for your support.  The bottom line is that it really doesn't matter what Georgia law says since the Secretary of State decided to ignore those laws and write his own.

By law:

Ballot harvesting is prohibited.  Yet it was allowed.

Absentee ballots require a signature check.  But this was waived.

A fixed number of drop boxes are permitted.  Yet this fixed number was expanded.

Any ballots transported from one location to another require chain-of-custody documentation stating time, location, and personnel.  Over 1,800 of these documents are missing.

The transport of ballots must be conducted by government employees.  Yet partisan third-party contractors were assigned these tasks.

Photo ID is required for voting.  Yet tens of thousands of new applicants were allowed to register by mail without ID, and then cast ballots without ID.

People not qualified to vote in November were also disqualified to vote in the January runoff.  Yet hundreds of young people turning 18 after the November election were allowed to vote in January.

Voting machines require recertification after any software changes are made.  Yet Dominion made software changes in October a month before election day with no subsequent re-certification.  Nor was one done before the January runoff.

With any tabulation of ballots, both parties are allowed to assign representatives to observe the process.  Yet Republican observers were locked out of the process on election night.

The deadline for accepting ballots is Election Day at 7 pm.  Yet ballots were still being accepted and counted five days after election day.

Absentee ballots are to be sent to voters by request only.  Yet the State sent an absentee ballot to every registered voter in the State, regardless of whether that person still lived in the State or resided at that address.

Let that last one sink in.  People were turned away at the polls on election day because someone had gotten hold of their unsolicited absentee ballot and voted in their place weeks earlier.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2021, 02:59:33 pm »
@Hoodat  Many of those were also done in Arizona.  Not all, but most.  Dominion also made changes to the machines in AZ that were not certified.  And people were being turned away from polls all over the state because somebody already cast their ballot by mail.  I've had people calling the GOP Office very angry about this.
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #292 on: July 06, 2021, 03:13:48 pm »
Once those routers are reviewed, it will be interesting to see if the same MAC address appears on routers in different States.

IP packets don't carry MAC addresses unless it is IPv6 which isn't common.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #293 on: July 06, 2021, 03:15:52 pm »
IP packets don't carry MAC addresses unless it is IPv6 which isn't common.

Routers collect MAC addresses of everything they come in contact with.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #294 on: July 06, 2021, 05:23:21 pm »
Routers collect MAC addresses of everything they come in contact with.

Sort of. A router connected to a local area network collects MAC addresses of the local equipment connected to it only. What goes out the WAN port to the Internet does not. The router's IP logs would have what IP addresses made connections from the outside, but no MAC addresses for that equipment.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #295 on: July 06, 2021, 05:27:27 pm »
Sort of. A router connected to a local area network collects MAC addresses of the local equipment connected to it only. What goes out the WAN port to the Internet does not. The router's IP logs would have what IP addresses made connections from the outside, but no MAC addresses for that equipment.

Correct.  The IP logs would also have a timestamp along with that MAC address to determine whether the system was accessed locally from a known list of MAC addresses, or from an outside switch or router.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #296 on: July 06, 2021, 06:19:32 pm »
We're assuming the routers weren't wiped.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #297 on: July 06, 2021, 08:42:04 pm »
We're assuming the routers weren't wiped.

That ain't Election guy wiping routers... That is IT guy... And I will assert, as always, there will be a CYA file... There ALWAYS is. IT will not be the bagholder.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #298 on: July 06, 2021, 08:44:39 pm »
And lets not forget - There is SOME information in upstream routers (distributed and way harder to hide)... Won't tell you who was banging on the local machines, but it WILL tell you who was banging on the local router.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 08:45:25 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org