Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 61668 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #350 on: July 19, 2021, 12:51:05 pm »
Arizona Senate President Says State’s 11 Electors Can’t Be Recalled After Audit
https://conservativebrief.com/efforts-state-45767/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #351 on: July 19, 2021, 01:45:18 pm »
Nothing happens.  The Biden Crime Organization got away with the crime of the century.  He even said he put a team together to generate a fraudulent outcome.  I am paraphrasing, but he did say it in what is most likely one of his weak mental moments.

Republicans need to pas voting legislation to end the blatant Democommie cheating.  And the elimination of electronic voting is necessary in my eyes.  We used manual voting for two centuries, return to what works, and end the dishonest Democommies now!!!!!!!!!!!!

@jafo2010

I couldn't agree more. Hell,if China can hack into our most protected military databases,how freaking hard would it be to hack into our electronic voting system?

Or easiest of all,just just one of the boatloads of American dollars they get from selling Chinese crap to Americas who no longer have the option to "buy American" to "buy" the people who own and manage the voting system?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #352 on: July 19, 2021, 05:47:09 pm »
And that brings up another point.  Time to begin curtailing trade with China.  F(*&ing Nixon was dead wrong to open the door to China.  And while Trump made small steps to begin scaling back China, I say we implement a program to scale back trade with them at 15% per year, setting a limit of no more than 20% of what it is presently.

Of course, with the CCP clown/pawn traitor Biden in office, he will continue to destroy the USA for their benefit.

Our leaders sold us out, the people of the USA long ago.  Biden has committed three separate acts of treason I know of, and this POS is POTUS!  Once you go over the waterfall, there is no clawing your way back.  Our republic has ended, and God only knows where we are headed.  We have communists embedded in all our educational institutions, and they are framing the mindset of our youth.   I see a Venezuela future for the USA, only worse!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #353 on: July 19, 2021, 05:49:36 pm »
Can we get back to the Original Topic?  Arizona:  Legal Updates

TIA
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #354 on: July 19, 2021, 11:30:55 pm »
And that brings up another point.  Time to begin curtailing trade with China.  F(*&ing Nixon was dead wrong to open the door to China.  And while Trump made small steps to begin scaling back China, I say we implement a program to scale back trade with them at 15% per year, setting a limit of no more than 20% of what it is presently.

@jafo2010

The problem with that is soooo many of our manufacturing plants have been shut down,and the manufacturing moved to China. The Chinese were smart enough when they bought out the manufacturing to actually buy up the machines AND hire the supervisors and technicians to come to China to show them how to set everything up and get production rolling. I personally know of a meat packing plant engineer who went to China with his former plant that was in his hometown where his family still lives. They not only gave him an exorbinant salary for his treason,they gave him free housing in an apartment block with "American standard wiring and conveniences",flew him home free for a week or so every few months,and let him shop in the "special stores" only open to CP members. Had special busses to take him and his fellow traitors to work and back each day,and none of this cost them a nickel.

Even IF any of the plants were still standing and usable,and they ain't,there is no longer an experienced worker base to populate them.

Of course, with the CCP clown/pawn traitor Biden in office, he will continue to destroy the USA for their benefit.

Our leaders sold us out, the people of the USA long ago.  Biden has committed three separate acts of treason I know of, and this POS is POTUS!  Once you go over the waterfall, there is no clawing your way back.  Our republic has ended, and God only knows where we are headed.  We have communists embedded in all our educational institutions, and they are framing the mindset of our youth.   I see a Venezuela future for the USA, only worse!

I would really like to argue with you on this. I really,really would,but I can't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #355 on: July 19, 2021, 11:32:12 pm »
Can we get back to the Original Topic?  Arizona:  Legal Updates

TIA

@Cyber Liberty

My apologies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #357 on: July 25, 2021, 02:57:27 am »
Sometimes a thread veers off a little.  The discussion of China is not exactly that far off.  We are talking about major acts of treason to fix a national election, and Arizona promised the first concrete step to provide proof.  And China's involvement in all that, who knows?

I fully expect nothing more than a tea and crumpets outcome for all audits.  Same for Durham's investigation.  The Democommies will tamp down anything standing in their way.  Stalin may be dead, but his methods of control are growing in the USA.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #358 on: July 25, 2021, 04:20:14 am »
Perfect – Arizona GOP Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita, Who Killed Election Reform Bill, Destroyed by Audience, Booed and Run Off Stage

July 24, 2021

Arizona Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita was one of two republicans who voted with Democrats to kill SB1241, an Arizona senate bill to reform election integrity.  Senator Ugenti was scheduled to speak to the audience at Turning Point USA today; however, when she attempted to give her speech, the audience absolutely destroyed her with boos and jeers.

Ms. Ugenti attempted to deliver her speech, but the crowd grew louder with every word until eventually she had to walk off stage completely humiliated.  Well done Arizona.  Senator Ugenti does not stand a chance in her vain attempt to become Secretary of State.  It was brutal.  It was awesome, WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/24/perfect-arizona-gop-senator-michelle-ugenti-rita-who-killed-election-reform-bill-destroyed-by-audience-booed-and-run-off-stage-during/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #359 on: July 25, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
Perfect – Arizona GOP Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita, Who Killed Election Reform Bill, Destroyed by Audience, Booed and Run Off Stage

July 24, 2021

Arizona Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita was one of two republicans who voted with Democrats to kill SB1241, an Arizona senate bill to reform election integrity.  Senator Ugenti was scheduled to speak to the audience at Turning Point USA today; however, when she attempted to give her speech, the audience absolutely destroyed her with boos and jeers.

Ms. Ugenti attempted to deliver her speech, but the crowd grew louder with every word until eventually she had to walk off stage completely humiliated.  Well done Arizona.  Senator Ugenti does not stand a chance in her vain attempt to become Secretary of State.  It was brutal.  It was awesome, WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/24/perfect-arizona-gop-senator-michelle-ugenti-rita-who-killed-election-reform-bill-destroyed-by-audience-booed-and-run-off-stage-during/
Why would she be so sure she is going to win the Primary?

Maybe because she helped kill the Bill... :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #360 on: July 30, 2021, 10:27:58 pm »
ARIZONA: Mark Finchem Warns ‘Merrick Garland And His Team Of Thugs’ To ‘Tread Very Lightly’, Stay Away From Audit
Garland is "going to walk into a very surprising reception if you try to do anything in this state" to interfere with the legislature's handling of elections, Finchem warned.

more
https://nationalfile.com/arizona-mark-finchem-warns-merrick-garland-and-his-team-of-thugs-to-tread-very-lightly-stay-away-from-audit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #361 on: July 30, 2021, 10:32:20 pm »
Why would she be so sure she is going to win the Primary?

Maybe because she helped kill the Bill... :pondering:

@Smokin Joe

I'm guessing it is because she is pretty and shaply. It has been MY experience that women like that feel entitled.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #362 on: July 30, 2021, 10:45:58 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I'm guessing it is because she is pretty and shaply. It has been MY experience that women like that feel entitled.
With few exceptions in the absence of surgical intervention, they all succumb to the effects of nutrition and gravity. Meh.

Beauty is far more than skin deep. Ugly runs right to the bone.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #363 on: July 31, 2021, 12:28:27 am »
Where's the beef! It's almost August!!!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #364 on: August 31, 2021, 06:00:22 am »
Arizona AG to Maricopa County: Provide Election Data or Lose $700 Million of State Funds

Ian Cheong   |   August 30, 2021

The Arizona Attorney General has escalated the fight over Arizona’s Maricopa County’s refusal to comply with an election audit subpoena issued by the state Senate.

The State Attorney General’s office has ordered Maricopa County to do as it says or lose its state funding. State funding provides for nearly a third of the county’s budget.

In a statement late last week, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich said that Maricopa County, which is the fourth largest in the state’s population, is in violation of state law by its refusal to comply with the request for internet routers in the 2020 election audit and review of former President Donald Trump’s loss.  .  .

https://conservativebrief.com/defy-order-49906/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #365 on: August 31, 2021, 06:21:33 am »
So, when is the unicorn going to deliver a plausible result? 

BassWrangler

« Reply #366 on: August 31, 2021, 06:44:57 am »
Where's the beef! It's almost August!!!

Almost September! Sh*t or get off the pot!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #367 on: August 31, 2021, 02:27:00 pm »
Arizona AG to Maricopa County: Provide Election Data or Lose $700 Million of State Funds

Ian Cheong   |   August 30, 2021

The Arizona Attorney General has escalated the fight over Arizona’s Maricopa County’s refusal to comply with an election audit subpoena issued by the state Senate.

The State Attorney General’s office has ordered Maricopa County to do as it says or lose its state funding. State funding provides for nearly a third of the county’s budget.

In a statement late last week, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich said that Maricopa County, which is the fourth largest in the state’s population, is in violation of state law by its refusal to comply with the request for internet routers in the 2020 election audit and review of former President Donald Trump’s loss.  .  .

https://conservativebrief.com/defy-order-49906/

This story is not correct.  The fine will be 10% of the total money, which is about $65 Million.

I suspect the current delay is politically motivated, because dropping the Audit results now won't get any coverage during the Afghan fiasco.  Patience!
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #368 on: August 31, 2021, 02:30:56 pm »
This story is not correct.  The fine will be 10% of the total money, which is about $65 Million.

I suspect the current delay is politically motivated, because dropping the Audit results now won't get any coverage during the Afghan fiasco.  Patience!

It won't get any coverage EVER!  Might as well do it now while the iron is still hot.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #369 on: August 31, 2021, 02:42:35 pm »
It won't get any coverage EVER!  Might as well do it now while the iron is still hot.

I'm not a political scientist, but my instincts tell me this week....

I met with Kelli Ward last weekend at our Executive Meeting, and she's still not saying.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #370 on: August 31, 2021, 08:00:52 pm »
I'm not a political scientist, but my instincts tell me this week....

I met with Kelli Ward last weekend at our Executive Meeting, and she's still not saying.

Doesn't matter. Too late at this point. Glad these people don't run our military or any life essential services.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #371 on: August 31, 2021, 08:09:56 pm »
Doesn't matter. Too late at this point. Glad these people don't run our military or any life essential services.

Yeah, whatever.  Damn, Arizonans are stupid to not have listened to you.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #372 on: August 31, 2021, 09:31:59 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

I couldn't agree more. Save your heavy artillery for the big battles.

BassWrangler

« Reply #373 on: September 01, 2021, 12:31:13 am »
Yeah, whatever.  Damn, Arizonans are stupid to not have listened to you.

Not Arizonans, but this CyberNinjas organization, or whomever is directing them. I realize they want to be thorough, but a perfect analysis that shows up almost a year after the election is of zero value.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #374 on: September 01, 2021, 12:33:20 am »

The MSM will bury it  anyway, of dismiss it.

But on the heels of TFUTEAFU, any clear indication that the election was stolen would have a leg up.

C S Lewis