Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 62144 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2021, 10:29:46 pm »
Sorta. The warrant (or court order of some sort) requires CoC... So the original drive is accessed once to make the image, then the image is preserved in CoC ...

So the repair is not done on the original drive or the original image, but actually on a copy thereof (which is not CoC). Your question implied working on the original image, which is not done.

I merely clarified.  :shrug:

I said "make a sector by sector backup of the original drive" and then asked about needing a warrant to work on that. That's the exact same thing.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2021, 10:36:04 pm »
I said "make a sector by sector backup of the original drive" and then asked about needing a warrant to work on that. That's the exact same thing.

Well, a backup of the backup would be what is worked upon, which was my point. And no, the one worked upon does not require a warrant, but does require sufficient logging so that the steps can be repeated if necessary.

Not meaning to pick nits.

BassWrangler

« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2021, 10:50:37 pm »
Well, a backup of the backup would be what is worked upon, which was my point. And no, the one worked upon does not require a warrant, but does require sufficient logging so that the steps can be repeated if necessary.

Not meaning to pick nits.

Ok, so you're just saying the SoS drive, or whoever has ownership of the drive, would be the  ones making the backup so that the team doing the audit never actually touches the original drive. Doesn't that open up for the possibility of undetectable tampering?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2021, 11:12:55 pm »
Ok, so you're just saying the SoS drive, or whoever has ownership of the drive, would be the  ones making the backup so that the team doing the audit never actually touches the original drive. Doesn't that open up for the possibility of undetectable tampering?

No, the CoC would be maintained by a state or local entity of the court (I would imagine). The contracted work (Me) is like any other professional consultation wrt evidence, since the logging has to be repeatable, or it is going to fail as evidence - Normally speaking, and I hasten to add I have never been involved in a recovery for an election, but normally as a criminal matter, the recovery is such that what it reveals cannot be contested. I have never had the defense so much as cross-examine me. My affidavit is all I ever have to do.

It is really funny how few people actually know that when you delete something it ain't really gone. That is normally the big surprise.

BassWrangler

« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2021, 12:30:26 am »
No, the CoC would be maintained by a state or local entity of the court (I would imagine). The contracted work (Me) is like any other professional consultation wrt evidence, since the logging has to be repeatable, or it is going to fail as evidence - Normally speaking, and I hasten to add I have never been involved in a recovery for an election, but normally as a criminal matter, the recovery is such that what it reveals cannot be contested. I have never had the defense so much as cross-examine me. My affidavit is all I ever have to do.

It is really funny how few people actually know that when you delete something it ain't really gone. That is normally the big surprise.

Ok, thanks for explaining this.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2021, 01:01:03 am »
They won't even give up the GD router images, so we'd better be prepared for frivolous demands for Warrants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2021, 02:49:44 pm »
They won't even give up the GD router images, so we'd better be prepared for frivolous demands for Warrants.

I would think that the actual logs for the routers are unencrypted. I doubt it requires passwords to access them if that is the case (if one has access to the physical hard drives).

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2021, 02:56:05 pm »
I would think that the actual logs for the routers are unencrypted. I doubt it requires passwords to access them if that is the case (if one has access to the physical hard drives).

And that's why Maricopa won't let the auditors so much as look at them. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2021, 04:01:02 pm »
And that's why Maricopa won't let the auditors so much as look at them.

I would be issuing some arrest warrants for accessory to fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud.  Maybe some time in county lockup will encourage their cooperation.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2021, 05:22:41 pm »
Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official

"We are struggling as to how we're going to be able to match up" ballots that couldn't be read by machines, Ken Bennett says.

Greg Piper   |   May 19, 2021 - 10:19am

he Arizona Senate's audit of Maricopa County's general election has hit a new snag: verifying whether some ballots may have been counted twice.

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

Former Secretary of State Ken Bennett's team uncovered the error just a few days ago, he told Senate President Karen Fann and Judicial Committee Chair Warren Petersen. Each damaged ballot and its associated duplicate ballot are supposed to have the same serial number to ensure they are only counted once.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law. "We are struggling as to how we're going to be able to match up" those damaged and duplicated ballots, Bennett said.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/serial-numbers-missing-between-original-duplicate-ballots-arizona
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2021, 05:34:45 pm »
Death by a thousand frauds.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2021, 02:06:08 am »
Any tabulation center that restricted observers, all those votes should be voided.  It happened in many places, particularly Pennsylvania.  Voter corruption in Philly and Pittsburgh is taken for granted, no one even thinks to raise a stink.  Pittsburgh is approaching 100 years with Dems only mayors.  Heck, Republicans virtually never even run a candidate the election is so fixed!!!!!!

As long as electronic voting exists, the Dems ahve a vehicle to fix the election.  I say end electronic voting if corruption is all that comes with it!!!

You have to be stupid to think like the Dems with all the video of the overt cheating!!!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #188 on: May 21, 2021, 02:23:51 am »
@Hoodat
@Cyber Liberty
"But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law. "We are struggling as to how we're going to be able to match up" those damaged and duplicated ballots, Bennett said."
In the counting station, there is a committee, usually named "Verification Committee" or "Board", that deals with machine rejected ballots or ballots that are torn and cannot be put through the machine.

There is a Democrat and Republican working with one ballot.  They determine why the ballet was rejected and try to "fix it".  Such as, a person marked two names for the same position or marked the names in a way the machine cannot count it or names like Mickey Mouse were written in.  If they can tell who the voter wanted to vote for but the ballot is so messed up with marks so the machine cannot count it, they duplicate the ballot.  One marks the ballot with the other person watching.

I was the Judge of that committee.  Once the two people have made the duplicate ballot, they gave both to me.  I was required to write the new ballot number on the back of the old ballot and sign my name.  On the new ballot, I had to write on the back the number of the old ballot and sign my name.  I then clipped the two ballots together and off they went to the counting station.  Once there, the two ballots were separated with the old ballot going into a stack for old ballots.  The old ballots with the new ballot numbers on them were placed in a metal box and locked up and put in the secure room with the rest of ballot materials.

Cyber my friend, I still want to be in charge of U.S. Elections with you and @roamer_1, and @libertybele being my assistants.  Cyber, you can keep us furnished with coffee during the day, and beer/wine when we finish at night.

Online libertybele

« Reply #189 on: May 21, 2021, 02:32:18 am »
@Hoodat
@Cyber Liberty
"But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law. "We are struggling as to how we're going to be able to match up" those damaged and duplicated ballots, Bennett said."
In the counting station, there is a committee, usually named "Verification Committee" or "Board", that deals with machine rejected ballots or ballots that are torn and cannot be put through the machine.

There is a Democrat and Republican working with one ballot.  They determine why the ballet was rejected and try to "fix it".  Such as, a person marked two names for the same position or marked the names in a way the machine cannot count it or names like Mickey Mouse were written in.  If they can tell who the voter wanted to vote for but the ballot is so messed up with marks so the machine cannot count it, they duplicate the ballot.  One marks the ballot with the other person watching.

I was the Judge of that committee.  Once the two people have made the duplicate ballot, they gave both to me.  I was required to write the new ballot number on the back of the old ballot and sign my name.  On the new ballot, I had to write on the back the number of the old ballot and sign my name.  I then clipped the two ballots together and off they went to the counting station.  Once there, the two ballots were separated with the old ballot going into a stack for old ballots.  The old ballots with the new ballot numbers on them were placed in a metal box and locked up and put in the secure room with the rest of ballot materials.

Cyber my friend, I still want to be in charge of U.S. Elections with you and @roamer_1, and @libertybele being my assistants.  Cyber, you can keep us furnished with coffee during the day, and beer/wine when we finish at night.

Sounds great to me!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2021, 02:51:04 am »

Nope. I might yet come down out of these mountains for a bit, though I can't really think of a reason to right now... But it sho nuff would not be anywhere near where presiding over US elections would be taking place... Sorry, none for me thanks.  happy77

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2021, 03:22:54 am »
Nope. I might yet come down out of these mountains for a bit, though I can't really think of a reason to right now... But it sho nuff would not be anywhere near where presiding over US elections would be taking place... Sorry, none for me thanks.  happy77
@roamer_1

I thought you would say that. 44444heart

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2021, 02:01:26 pm »
Arizona SOS Hobbs Says Election Machines in Audit Should Never Be Used Again
https://conservativebrief.com/arizona-sos-hobbs-says-40824/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2021, 04:03:39 pm »
Arizona SOS Hobbs Says Election Machines in Audit Should Never Be Used Again
https://conservativebrief.com/arizona-sos-hobbs-says-40824/

For once I agree with Hobbs.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2021, 04:56:30 pm »
For once I agree with Hobbs.
Yep. Not anywhere.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2021, 05:18:27 pm »
@Hoodat
@Cyber Liberty

Let me stop you right there.  If a ballot is fed through a machine more than once, then you end up with two or more counted ballots having the same serial number.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2021, 05:25:24 pm »
Let me stop you right there.  If a ballot is fed through a machine more than once, then you end up with two or more counted ballots having the same serial number.

That's not the procedure in AZ anyway.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2021, 05:28:13 pm »
is there an end date for this audit? I’m wanting some conclusions.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2021, 05:28:48 pm »
That's not the procedure in AZ anyway.   :shrug:

Not in Georgia either.  But it happened.  And the Dominion software allows it in both States.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2021, 05:43:17 pm »
is there an end date for this audit? I’m wanting some conclusions.

No, there is no "date certain." 
I will NOT comply.