Author Topic: GOP members of Wayne County election board rescind votes to certify election, claiming they were ha  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

GOP members of Wayne County election board rescind votes to certify election, claiming they were harassed and lied to
By
-
November 19, 2020

In a dramatic reversal Wednesday night, the two GOP members of the election board in Wayne County, Michigan, claimed in signed affidavits that they were bullied by Democrats into approving election results and have now rescinded their votes to certify.

Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, the two GOP members on the board, were involved in a deadlock over certifying the results of the election earlier this week. After initially raising concerns about irregularities in the election and blocking certification, Palmer and Hartmann ended up joining the two Democrats on the board to approve the results Tuesday night.

But now they claim they were coerced into making that decision.

https://politicofire.com/2020/11/19/gop-members-of-wayne-county-election-board-rescind-votes-to-certify-election-claiming-they-were-harassed-and-lied-to/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll bet the  Cert still stands.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

I'll bet the  Cert still stands.

I don't think so... A signature performed under duress is not valid. All that has to be proven is that direct duress was present.

Offline libertybele

I don't think so... A signature performed under duress is not valid. All that has to be proven is that direct duress was present.

Sounds like a lawsuit will need to be filed and a court decision will need to be made.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Sounds like a lawsuit will need to be filed and a court decision will need to be made.

If it has to that far. yeah...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Under normal circumstances, and as you say this isn't normal.  The politics of the Judges matter.  The urge to find along partisan lines will be impossible for leftist Judges to resist.  Think back to 2000 and the Floriduh state-level Judges, who found for Gore every chance they got, and then got slapped down by SCOTUS every time.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 08:00:20 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Under normal circumstances, and as you say this isn't normal.  The politics of the Judges matter.  The urge to find along partisan lines will be impossible for leftist Judges to resist.  Think back to 2000 and the Floriduh state-level Judges, who found for Gore every chance they got, and then got slapped down by SCOTUS every time.

And you think this is going to be any different?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And you think this is going to be any different?

Maybe stickier along the way, now that there are a lot of O'Bastard Federal Judges.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is Kabuki theater to divert.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.