Author Topic: Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”  (Read 449 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”

Says “masks are utterly useless.”

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.

Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”

“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”...

Excerpt: Rest at above link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A quick Web search turns up nothing on any "Roger Hodkinson" that wasn't published in the past 48 hours.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
A quick Web search turns up nothing on any "Roger Hodkinson" that wasn't published in the past 48 hours.

In addition to what I posted earlier, here's another https://electroverse.net/dr-roger-hodkinson-on-covid-hoax/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Emma Garrett  @EmmaSGarrett
My dad died today in a nursing home.
He was tested for Covid 3 times over the last 3 weeks.
He was negative every time yet we are told Covid will be on his death certificate as the primary cause.
Can anybody explain this to me?
4:51 PM · Nov 20, 2020 from Northern Ireland, United Kingdom·

https://twitter.com/EmmaSGarrett/status/1329905351249055747
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org