Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82497 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #450 on: December 19, 2020, 12:25:50 pm »
And now this

Georgia Poll Workers Who Raised Election Concerns Get Terminated

BY ZACHARY STIEBER December 18, 2020 Updated: December 18, 2020

Poll workers in Georgia who raised concerns about election irregularities were informed this week that their contracts are not being renewed, according to letters obtained by Epoch Media Group.

Bridget Thorne and Susan Voyles say they witnessed abnormal actions taken during the election in Fulton County. They’ve spoken to news outlets and state legislators about what they saw.

In the new letters, Dwight Brower, elections consultant for the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, informs the women that Georgia law enables officials to appoint poll managers, and managers must be reappointed for each election event.

“There are many factors (management skills, performance, actions, behavior, etc.) considered prior to making reappointments for each primary or election. Unfortunately, a decision has been made to not reappoint you in a poll management or other poll positions in Fulton County,” Brower wrote.

“I see it as a direct consequence of my being honest,” Voyles told NTD, which is part of Epoch Media Group.

“In that oath, we say that I will, to the best of my abilities, make sure there is no fraud, deceit—it kind of goes on down like this,” Voyles added. “So I saw what I was doing was an extension of my job as a poll manager. In other words, I had seen fraud I had seen deceit, I had seen the things that in our poll reading we were warned to stay away from and to report if we see them. I did, and in this case, at this point, the truth was not received well.”

A Fulton County spokeswoman didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Garland Favorito, co-founder of watchdog group Voters Organized for Trusted Election Results in Georgia, told NTD that the poll workers being terminated is worrisome.

“It’s a tremendous concern, not just for me, but for all the voters in the state of Georgia who are informed about this situation. Because basically, these whistleblowers, who are trying to correct the fraud in Fulton County, have now been terminated,” he said. “And the people who actually appear to have committed the fraud on election night, by illegally scanning 20,000 ballots into the Fulton County system after they told the monitors that we’re not going to scan anymore, those people appear to still be able to count the votes for the upcoming U.S. Senate race. So everyone is asking, ‘Why?'”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgia-poll-workers-who-raised-election-concerns-get-terminated_3624301.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-18-4
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #451 on: December 19, 2020, 02:03:30 pm »
@Victoria33

"A half-truth is a whole lie."

The last place I'd look for truth is a Press Release from a company at the heart of a scandal.  You talked about "under oath" previously, and this PR is not even under oath.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #452 on: December 19, 2020, 02:42:10 pm »
Lin Wood Sues Georgia Over Administration of Senate Runoff Elections

By Ivan Pentchoukov
December 18, 2020 Updated: December 19, 2020

Attorney Lin Wood on Dec. 18 filed a lawsuit against the Georgia secretary of state, alleging that the administration of the U.S. Senate runoff elections in the Peach State violates state election laws and the U.S. Constitution.

Wood is calling on the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Georgia to order election officials to conduct voter signature and identity verification in accordance with state law rather than the directives of election officials. The lawsuit also challenges election procedures related to how, when, and where absentee ballots are delivered and opened.

“As a result of the Defendants’ violations of the U.S. Constitution and the Georgia legislature’s election scheme, the runoff election is and will proceed in an unconstitutional manner and must be cured in a constitutional manner,” the lawsuit (pdf) states.

Wood alleges that a signature verification procedure Georgia adopted through a litigation settlement is illegal because it usurps the authority of the state’s legislature, which had enacted a detailed requirement for the process.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/lin-wood-sues-georgia-over-administration-of-senate-runoff-elections_3625108.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #453 on: December 19, 2020, 03:14:15 pm »
LOL.  Of course he did.  Riff Raff ordered this because he knows all the signature envelopes were shredded.  He's not stupid, but he sure thinks we are.

@Cyber Liberty

Well,many of us are. People who vote Dim and people who vote RINO are purposely stupid because the election results reported are what they wanted to see and what they voted for.

Who argues with what they want?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #454 on: December 19, 2020, 04:54:01 pm »
And now this

Georgia Poll Workers Who Raised Election Concerns Get Terminated

BY ZACHARY STIEBER December 18, 2020 Updated: December 18, 2020

Poll workers in Georgia who raised concerns about election irregularities were informed this week that their contracts are not being renewed, according to letters obtained by Epoch Media Group.

If this happened at the federal level, this would be highly illegal.  Not sure what Georgia law says about it.  But it is perfectly clear how Secretary of State Raffensperger and Gov. Kemp feel about it.

Every single person involved with the ballot stuffing that took place in the middle of the night after the election will be there to do it again Jan 5.  And every single person who had the courage to report it will be out on the street.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #455 on: December 19, 2020, 04:55:55 pm »
Lin Wood Sues Georgia Over Administration of Senate Runoff Elections

By Ivan Pentchoukov
December 18, 2020 Updated: December 19, 2020

Attorney Lin Wood on Dec. 18 filed a lawsuit against the Georgia secretary of state, alleging that the administration of the U.S. Senate runoff elections in the Peach State violates state election laws and the U.S. Constitution.

Good move by Wood to sue before the fact.  Too bad there is no one in the State GOP willing to go to bat for him.  Every one of these political hacks must have some photos out there of them in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #456 on: December 19, 2020, 05:13:01 pm »
True the Vote Partners with Georgians in Every County to Preemptively Challenge 364,541 Potentially Ineligible Voters
Citizen-led Effort Seeks to Confirm All Votes Cast in U.S. Senate Runoff Elections are Legal, While Ensuring Any Voter Challenged Has Full Opportunity to Prove Their Voting Eligibility

Dec 18, 2020

ATLANTA, Georgia
– True the Vote announced today it is submitting 364,541 Elector Challenges on behalf of Georgia voters representing all 159 counties. An Elector Challenge is a unique feature in Georgia law (GA. CODE ANN. § 21-2-230). It allows a voter to challenge the eligibility of any other voters in his or her county if probable cause exists to show that the challenged voter does not meet the qualifications legally required to cast a ballot. It represents one of the few vehicles that states have to update voter rolls ahead of an election without compromising any legitimate voters’ right to have their vote counted.

“Ongoing debates about the November election throughout the country have Americans focused intently on improving the integrity of our elections and restoring the faith of voters. Today we assisted concerned Georgia voters in taking a stand for the sanctity of every legal vote,” said Catherine Engelbrecht, the founder and president of True the Vote. “It is our hope that this historic challenge marks the beginning of the great awakening of American voters to serve our democracy by getting involved in the process.  .  .  .

https://truethevote.org/true-the-vote-partners-with-georgians-in-every-county-to-preemptively-challenge-364541-potentially-ineligible-voters/

At least there's some Republicans here willing to fight.  It would only take a Biden 53.5 - Trump 46.5% split of those votes to overturn the election.  Meaning that if the votes were tossed, and only 53.5% of them were for Biden, then Trump would win.  But I suspect the percentage of Biden votes in that group exceeds 90% which would put Trump ahead by around 280,000 votes.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #457 on: December 19, 2020, 06:25:30 pm »
True the Vote Partners with Georgians in Every County to Preemptively Challenge 364,541 Potentially Ineligible Voters
Citizen-led Effort Seeks to Confirm All Votes Cast in U.S. Senate Runoff Elections are Legal, While Ensuring Any Voter Challenged Has Full Opportunity to Prove Their Voting Eligibility
Dec 18, 2020
ATLANTA, Georgia
– True the Vote announced today it is submitting 364,541 Elector Challenges on behalf of Georgia voters representing all 159 counties. An Elector Challenge is a unique feature in Georgia law (GA. CODE ANN. § 21-2-230). It allows a voter to challenge the eligibility of any other voters in his or her county if probable cause exists to show that the challenged voter does not meet the qualifications legally required to cast a ballot. It represents one of the few vehicles that states have to update voter rolls ahead of an election without compromising any legitimate voters’ right to have their vote counted.
@Hoodat
@Cyber Liberty

Federal law "Help America Vote Act" "HAVA", passed in 2002, established the Secretary of State of every state, to be responsible for the official "State Voter List".  It is the only master voter list of the state.  The Secretary of State office has access to information to determine if a voter is a legal voter.  The SOS has access to death certificates, driver's license information, police records, personal physical addresses, passports, etc.  Using this information allows the SOS to keep an updated official voter list.

I was working in politics when this federal law was passed and observed the Texas Election Code being changed to reflect the changes necessary to agree with the federal law.  This HAVA act took place in all states, including Georgia.  This is what is "supposed" to happen if a person wants to be a voter.  The person goes to the county courthouse to the election division and fills out the form to be a voter.  This application is "supposed" to be sent to the Secretary of State to examine the voter to determine if the person can be a legal voter.  If the person passes those tests, the county is contacted to put the name on the voter list.  If the person does not pass those tests, the county is told not to put that name on their voter list.

Each county is "supposed" to do this:
When they send out voter cards, if it comes back undeliverable, the voter name is tagged.  When cards are sent out again, if it comes back as undeliverable, the voter name is tagged again.  The number of times coming back varies according state, but at some point, the name is removed from the county voter list.

Do you see how long it takes to legally remove a voter's name?  Years, except for deceased voters.  There is no way to determine right now who is a legal voter in Georgia and who is not and that is what this "True the Vote" group says it wants to do.

One more thing:  Every county clerk and every Secretary of State receives a copy of the death certificate of a person so the name is taken off the voter list both at the county level and state level. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 06:39:17 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #458 on: December 19, 2020, 06:33:31 pm »
@Victoria33

Again, there are over 1 million more people registered to vote in Georgia than there are people eligible to vote.  Don't you think something should be done about that?  Just because you say it takes years to remove an ineligible voter from the voter rolls doesn't mean it has to take that long.  I applaud the efforts of these citizens to restore integrity to our voter system against all odds.  Yet you continue to deny the obvious and offer excuses.

I mean really.  Posting cya info directly from Dominion as if it actually stands for something in light of mountains of evidence to the contrary?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #459 on: December 19, 2020, 06:47:01 pm »
@Victoria33 Again, there are over 1 million more people registered to vote in Georgia than there are people eligible to vote.  Don't you think something should be done about that?  Just because you say it takes years to remove an ineligible voter from the voter rolls doesn't mean it has to take that long.  I applaud the efforts of these citizens to restore integrity to our voter system against all odds.  Yet you continue to deny the obvious and offer excuses. I mean really.  Posting cya info directly from Dominion as if it actually stands for something in light of mountains of evidence to the contrary?
@Hoodat

I am quoting law.  I am not on either side. It does takes years to remove a voter if the method of doing that is using the cards they send out every one or two years.  It does not take that long for dead people to be removed - they are removed as soon the county/state gets the death certificate.  It doesn't take long if the name is sent to the Secretary of State to determine if the person can be a legal voter.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #460 on: December 19, 2020, 06:47:42 pm »
My mother passed away in 2010.  She never received a new voter registration card after that.  However, this year she DID received an early voting ballot (which I tore up and put in the garbage).  Someone had access to old voter rolls.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #461 on: December 19, 2020, 06:54:12 pm »
@Hoodat

I am quoting law.

Yet again, the law is being ignored.  Prime evidence of that is the fact that there are more people registered to vote in Georgia than there are people eligible to vote.  And no, it doesn't take years to correct that.  The group above wants it to happen before the next election.  And instead of making excuses, I applaud their efforts.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #462 on: December 20, 2020, 05:07:34 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

As badly as we were treated in Georgia by the “Republican” Governor and “Republican” Secretary of State, we must have a massive victory for two great people, @KLoeffler & @sendavidperdue, on January 5th. I will be having a big Rally for them on Monday night, January 4th. WIN!

11:53 PM · Dec 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340520653653458949

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #463 on: December 20, 2020, 10:30:49 am »
The mechanism is in place to pull the same fraud in Georgia, and no one will stop it.  And as you read, a couple of the people calling out the fraud have been terminated.

I have a very bad feeling about this election.  I have said this before, and I will say it again.  This is the most important election in USA history.  Why you ask?  Because the Dems have cheated and got a POTUS elected.  Their boldness will only be more brazen.  Next, two Senate seats.  And after that, permanent control of the country.  PERMANENT!!!!!!!!

My wife and I voted, and it made us feel good, but with the cheating I know will come at 3AM, then the nightmare begins for the permanent destruction of the USA, its sovereignty and advancement into the globalist formula for permanent slave state.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #464 on: December 21, 2020, 07:27:39 pm »
It has taken almost seven weeks, but we may finally have Georgia's two GOP Senate candidates on board in the fight against election fraud.  Not sure why it took so long to sink in that they are going to lose because of that fraud.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #465 on: December 23, 2020, 05:34:05 am »
TheSharpEdge
@TheSharpEdge1

NEW development in Georgia.

Under intense pressure the Georgia House Oversight Committee called a hearing for tomorrow 9AM. Called to testify: Brad Raffensberger, Gabriel Sterling, Chris Harvey, Ryan Germany.

Video:

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1341515783847874560

5:47 PM · Dec 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #466 on: December 23, 2020, 08:49:28 am »
TheSharpEdge
@TheSharpEdge1

NEW development in Georgia.

Under intense pressure the Georgia House Oversight Committee called a hearing for tomorrow 9AM. Called to testify: Brad Raffensberger, Gabriel Sterling, Chris Harvey, Ryan Germany.

Video:

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1341515783847874560

5:47 PM · Dec 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

THAT should be interested if it is televised. PLEASE post a link if possible.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #467 on: December 23, 2020, 03:12:30 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #468 on: December 23, 2020, 06:52:00 pm »
Georgia Judiciary Committee Votes On Fraud Report, Says There May Be Enough Evidence to Decertify Biden Vote

On Monday evening, Georgia Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee voted on an election fraud report, stating that there was enough evidence of fraud to decertify Biden's win in the state. The main stream media failed to report on this huge development.

Steve Bannon talked about the breaking story on his show "The War Room Pandemic" on Tuesday.

"Last night in Georgia the Judiciary Committee on the senate voted on a report," Bannon said. "This report that there were so many outrageous election irregularities and so much “evidence” CNN, “evidence” Brian Stelter, “evidence,” “evidence,” that they have said that the Georgia assembly should immediately come into session in a special session. They should discuss this. The Democrats should throw their two cents in, they should debate this, the evidence, and their recommendation is there is enough evidence to decertify!"

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/georgia-judiciary-committee-votes-on-fraud-report-says-there-may-be-enough-evidence-to-decertify-biden-vote/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

« Reply #469 on: December 23, 2020, 07:45:49 pm »
Just returned from early voting.  Found out it was illegal to take a photo of my own ballot.  I asked why that law was being enforced when no laws were being enforced regarding mail-in ballots.

The one difference this time was that voters could feed their own ballots into the scanner.  Back in Nov, poll workers took your ballot from you and fed it to the scanner themselves.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #470 on: December 24, 2020, 02:39:21 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1342100887137873922

8:32 AM · Dec 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Request for action   pointing-up  from Donald J. Trump for President

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #471 on: December 30, 2020, 12:26:15 pm »
And the outcome is....

Signature Audit Finds No Absentee Ballot Fraud in Georgia's Cobb County

A signature audit of absentee ballots in Cobb County found no evidence of voter fraud, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger announced Tuesday.

In fact, Raffensperger said election investigators didn't find a single fraudulent absentee ballot during an audit of more than 15,000 voter signatures, per The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

President Donald Trump and his campaign alleged there was fraud concerning absentee ballots in the state. The president lost the state to President-elect Joe Biden by about 12,000 votes.

"The Secretary of State's office has always been focused on calling balls and strikes in elections and, in this case, three strikes against the voter fraud claims and they're out," Raffensperger said in a press release.

"We conducted a statewide hand recount that reaffirmed the initial tally, and a machine recount at the request of the Trump campaign that also reaffirmed the original tally. This audit disproves the only credible allegations the Trump campaign had against the strength of Georgia's signature match processes."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/raffensperger-signatures-audit-ballots/2020/12/29/id/1003560/

Gee, I wonder how that happened?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #473 on: December 30, 2020, 11:01:21 pm »
And the outcome is....

Signature Audit Finds No Absentee Ballot Fraud in Georgia's Cobb County

A signature audit of absentee ballots in Cobb County found no evidence of voter fraud, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger announced Tuesday.

In fact, Raffensperger said election investigators didn't find a single fraudulent absentee ballot during an audit of more than 15,000 voter signatures, per The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Not surprising since they shredded all the signature envelopes before announcing the audit.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #474 on: December 30, 2020, 11:43:47 pm »
Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Unanimously Passes Motion to Audit Fulton County’s Absentee Ballots Using Method Outlined by Jovan Pulitzer

Members of Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday held a hearing to study Georgia’s Election Laws, and their past and present impact on the current Election cycle.

The star of the show on Wednesday was inventor Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer explained how he could quickly audit their results using his technique of identifying fraudulent paper ballots and said he will do it for free.

Mr. Pulitzer said he has “no regard for the smoke and mirrors of how the machines work.” – IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PAPER BALLOTS.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/georgia-senate-judiciary-subcommittee-unanimously-passes-motion-audit-fulton-countys-absentee-ballots-using-method-outlined-jovan-pulitzer/
Support the USO