Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82504 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #425 on: December 17, 2020, 08:47:18 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #426 on: December 17, 2020, 02:33:29 pm »
Here is the press release that Raffensperger issued on Tuesday, March 24th 2020:

That was 225 days before election day.  Here is the statute that Raffensperger used:

The use of this statute does not absolve Raffensperger of violating the US Constitution when it comes to election laws.  But the usage itself is now invalidated by the 120-day limit.
At a minimum, this guy should be held in jail without bond.

And if it is proved that the last minute software 'updates'  permitted machine vote switching occurred due to interference by foreign actors, trial for treason is called for.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #427 on: December 18, 2020, 05:19:31 am »
At a minimum, this guy should be held in jail without bond.

And if it is proved that the last minute software 'updates'  permitted machine vote switching occurred due to interference by foreign actors, trial for treason is called for.
I agree.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #428 on: December 18, 2020, 02:11:51 pm »
BREAKING: State of Georgia Issues Huge Announcement, Will Conduct Statewide Signature Audit

In a shocking announcement, the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that the state of Georgia would be conducting a statewide audit after receiving pressure from the Trump campaign.

“We are confident that elections in Georgia are secure, reliable, and effective,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “Despite endless lawsuits and wild allegations from Washington, D.C. pundits, we have seen no actual evidence of widespread voter fraud, though we are investigating all credible reports. Nonetheless, we look forward to working with the University of Georgia on this signature match review to further instill confidence in Georgia’s voting systems.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-state-of-georgia-issues-huge-announcement-will-conduct-statewide-signature-audit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #429 on: December 18, 2020, 02:46:49 pm »
BREAKING: State of Georgia Issues Huge Announcement, Will Conduct Statewide Signature Audit

In a shocking announcement, the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that the state of Georgia would be conducting a statewide audit after receiving pressure from the Trump campaign.

“We are confident that elections in Georgia are secure, reliable, and effective,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “Despite endless lawsuits and wild allegations from Washington, D.C. pundits, we have seen no actual evidence of widespread voter fraud, though we are investigating all credible reports. Nonetheless, we look forward to working with the University of Georgia on this signature match review to further instill confidence in Georgia’s voting systems.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-state-of-georgia-issues-huge-announcement-will-conduct-statewide-signature-audit/

LOL.  Of course he did.  Riff Raff ordered this because he knows all the signature envelopes were shredded.  He's not stupid, but he sure thinks we are. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #430 on: December 18, 2020, 02:51:20 pm »
LOL.  Of course he did.  Riff Raff ordered this because he knows all the signature envelopes were shredded.  He's not stupid, but he sure thinks we are.

B I N G O ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #431 on: December 18, 2020, 03:57:28 pm »

Under Georgia law, signatures are supposed to be checked BEFORE they are counted, not after.  What a schmuck.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #432 on: December 18, 2020, 04:53:26 pm »
Under Georgia law, signatures are supposed to be checked BEFORE they are counted, not after.  What a schmuck.
Once the ballot has been separated from the envelope, how do you check which ballots are legit or not?

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #433 on: December 18, 2020, 05:14:26 pm »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@corbe
@txradioguy
@roamer_1
@Gefn
@Smokin Joe
All

DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, CEO JOHN POULOS

Early this morning, I saw/heard the CEO of Dominion Voting Systems, John Poulos.  In fact, I saw/listened five times to be sure the notes I made were accurate.  It is my bold in the next quoted paragraph.

"John Poulos and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation was founded in 2002 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by John Poulos and James Hoover.  The company develops proprietary software in-house and sells electronic voting hardware and software, including voting machines and tabulators, in the United States and Canada.  The company maintains headquarters in Toronto and in Denver, Colorado."

It is an American Company and was never in Venezuela, or Cuba, or Germany, or China, or Spain.   Now Rudy says two Venezuela men started the company and own it today.  Sidney Powell also says the company was started in Venezuela.  None of that is true.

CEO John Poulos has asked the Trump lawyers to make a statement they were wrong about Dominion and if they do not, he will go to court.  Poulos said he has testified this information under oath, saying the others have not.

The company is still in Canada and Denver, it has never been anywhere else.

The state of Michigan voting was brought up as their count was off and determined to be human error by voting personnel.  The machines did not flip votes on its own.

Third party labs check Dominion source codes to be sure they are correct.
The company reports to Federal EAC:  (I did not know about this Commission but certainly knew about the HAVA ACT as it started when I was working in politics.)

About the EAC
"The U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) was established by the Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA). EAC is an independent, bipartisan commission charged with developing guidance to meet HAVA requirements, adopting voluntary voting system guidelines, and serving as a national clearinghouse of information on election administration. EAC also accredits testing laboratories and certifies voting systems, as well as audits the use of HAVA funds."

"Other responsibilities include maintaining the national mail voter registration form developed in accordance with the National Voter Registration Act of 1993."

"HAVA established the Standards Board and the Board of Advisors to advise EAC. The law also established the Technical Guidelines Development Committee to assist EAC in the development of voluntary voting system guidelines."

"The four EAC commissioners are appointed by the president and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. EAC is required to submit an annual report to Congress as well as testify periodically about HAVA progress and related issues. The commission also holds public meetings and hearings to inform the public about its progress and activities."

More about Dominion from CEO John Poulos:

Poulos says they have two type machines:

1.  Machine where people vote by paper ballot.

2.  Machine that counts paper ballots.

PULOS SAYS PAPER BALLOTS NEVER LEAVE A COUNTY.   No other country is involved in counting US ballots.  Again: Ballots stay in the county.

Now, you know more about Dominion Voting Systems, and a number of you will not believe it.
(I have spent hours on this - I am going to have a Diet Coke to celebrate.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 05:26:54 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #434 on: December 18, 2020, 05:29:43 pm »
It is an American Company and was never in Venezuela, or Cuba, or Germany, or China, or Spain.   Now Rudy says two Venezuela men started the company and own it today.  Sidney Powell also says the company was started in Venezuela.  None of that is true.

@Victoria33

This is a almost-clever "lie by omission."  It is probably true that Dominion has always been an American company, and has never been in Venezuela.  BUT:  Smartmatic WAS from Venezuela, and it WAS purchased by Dominion, along with all proprietary hardware and software.  The Smartmatic software, incorporated into its parent company's systems, was where all the ballot flipping occurred!

Surely you would know that you have to peel the onion a bit, and NEVER take a company's Press Release as gospel without a bit of leg work.  This is what the MSM is guilty of, simply printing Press Releases without checking them out.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 05:32:12 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #435 on: December 18, 2020, 05:32:17 pm »
Neither the ballots nor the machines have to leave a county to have the tabulation machines ignore or flip votes. That can be done from anywhere in the world with an internet connection and knowledge of the systems involved, or within the facility using a usb drive to ptogram the machine. There has been ample time to make everything correct by now, and the County selected for this "statewide audit" is not one of the ones where major fraud appears to have occurred.

Again, I ask what meaning there is for a signature audit after the ballots have been removed from the envelopes?
How does anyone know what votes are legit?

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #436 on: December 18, 2020, 05:42:17 pm »
Neither the ballots nor the machines have to leave a county to have the tabulation machines ignore or flip votes. That can be done from anywhere in the world with an internet connection and knowledge of the systems involved, or within the facility using a usb drive to ptogram the machine. There has been ample time to make everything correct by now, and the County selected for this "statewide audit" is not one of the ones where major fraud appears to have occurred.

Again, I ask what meaning there is for a signature audit after the ballots have been removed from the envelopes?
How does anyone know what votes are legit?

I believe the envelopes were shredded by order of Riff Raff, so it's even more ridiculous than the fact the ballots and signatures cannot be matched because they were separated.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #437 on: December 18, 2020, 06:25:36 pm »
I believe the envelopes were shredded by order of Riff Raff, so it's even more ridiculous than the fact the ballots and signatures cannot be matched because they were separated.
Maybe they have had time to make new ones?

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #438 on: December 18, 2020, 06:59:55 pm »

Third party labs check Dominion source codes to be sure they are correct.
The company reports to Federal EAC:  (I did not know about this Commission but certainly knew about the HAVA ACT as it started when I was working in politics.)

@Victoria33

In Georgia, not only did Dominion openly admit to making changes to their software in October 2020, they actually argued that recertification after those changes were made was unnecessary.  So tell me again about this third party lab, and show me where they signed off on changes being made that did not need recertification as required by law?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #439 on: December 18, 2020, 09:26:27 pm »
Once the ballot has been separated from the envelope, how do you check which ballots are legit or not?
Of course you can't.

My bet is all envelopes were not shredded, so he will do his 'random sampling' of just those and at the end of the day declare he 'audited the entire state with a random sampling'

Only by taking a random sampling of ALL COUNTED ballots and match those up to a registered voters list of the time can this possibly be considered a viable audit.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #440 on: December 18, 2020, 09:33:54 pm »
Of course you can't.

My bet is all envelopes were not shredded, so he will do his 'random sampling' of just those and at the end of the day declare he 'audited the entire state with a random sampling'

Only by taking a random sampling of ALL COUNTED ballots and match those up to a registered voters list of the time can this possibly be considered a viable audit.

I'm sure they only shredded the obvious ones, with no signature or illegible scrawls/initials.  There are a lot of legitimate mail-in ballots, and as @Smokin Joe pointed out, they've been separated from the envelopes since the first days after 11/3.

The audit of the remaining envelopes will be clean as a whistle, or Riff Raff would not have ordered this.  He's just running ut the clock.

I do think the 1/5 runoffs will be different in a rather important way:  Republican Electors will refuse to be removed, and will demand the police arrest them before they'll leave their posts.  IOW, the change that may make the difference is from the literal grassroots...the Poll Workers. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:34:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #441 on: December 18, 2020, 11:09:59 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@IsailedawayfromFR
@Hoodat
@Smokin Joe

All of you understand I was presenting what CEO John Poulos said.  He did say he has said these things under oath.  I was glad to find him since I had never heard from an official of Dominion and here he was.  I am glad to have his name so I can keep up with what he does from this point forward.  He is a nice looking, casual type person and speaks well.

Some of you spoke of signatures and envelopes.  Come along with me so you know how signatures are created to be compared and what happens to envelopes. Please read this:

Let's go to a male person, say his name is Roy Smart, who just received his mail ballot.  If he sent in an application for that mail ballot, his signature is on that application and the Election Director has that application with his signature on it. 

If the Election Director sent mail ballots to all voters, Roy did not have an application for a mail ballot, therefore the Election Director does not have an application with his signature on it. 

Due to the above, the Election Director uses Roy's original signature when he signed up to be a voter.   Now, every Election Director in every county in the nation has an original signature from every voter who gets a mail ballot. 

We need another signature from Roy to compare to the one the Election Director has.

Using one of the ways above to get a mail ballot, Roy has a mail ballot.  Inside the envelope is two more envelopes and the actual ballot.  One envelope is a regular size white envelope.  After Roy marks his choices on the ballot, he folds it and places it in the white envelope and seals it.  THERE IS NO SIGNATURE ON THE BALLOT OR ENVELOPE.  It is this way so no one will know how Roy voted on his ballot.

Now, Roy places the white envelope with the ballot inside the colored MAILING ENVELOPE.  On the back of the colored mailing envelope Roy MUST sign his name and address.  If his signature is NOT on the back of the mailing envelope, the ballot is rejected when it gets to the Board evaluating mail ballots.  That envelope is never opened, it is rejected outright.

WHAT HAPPENS TO ENVELOPES WHEN THE BOARD EVALUATES MAIL BALLOTS:
A Democrat and a Republican, together, evaluate Roy's ballot materials.  If his signature is not on the back of the mailing envelope, it is rejected as explained in the paragraph above.

If Roy's mailing envelope has a signature, it is compared to his signature on his application or his signature on his form to become a voter.  If they do not match, the committee as a whole examines the two signatures; if they cannot reach a decision, the Judge of the Board, makes the final decision.  As the Judge, I have had to do this and that is when the responsibility hits you - do you throw out this ballot or not?  I have studied how to determine if two signatures are the same - such as curves in letters, height and width of letters, distances between letters, etc.  If the signatures do not match, the ballot materials are clipped together and placed in the stack of rejected ballots.  If the signatures do match, the white envelope with the ballot inside is placed with other white envelopes.  These white envelopes with ballot inside are opened and the stack is taken to the tabulation room to be counted.

The above is a summary of what happens to various envelopes and ballots.  If you have questions, will do my best to answer.

ALSO THIS ABOUT MAILING ENVELOPES
All ballot materials, including mailing envelopes are required to be kept for a certain number of years.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 11:40:27 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #442 on: December 18, 2020, 11:43:48 pm »
@Victoria33

You missed my point:  Sure the CEO said that all under oath.  As Bill Clinton once said and it applies here, it was "The truth, but misleading."  Please reread my short post upthread, in response to your earlier post.

Yes, "Dominion is and always was an American company," but Smartmatic was developed in Venezuela to ensure desired election results, and Dominion bought that company to use the "cheater" software in American Elections 11/3/20.

Technically correct to save their butts in court, but untruthful in full.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #443 on: December 18, 2020, 11:46:44 pm »
Now, Roy places the white envelope with the ballot inside the colored MAILING ENVELOPE.  On the back of the colored mailing envelope Roy MUST sign his name and address.  If his signature is NOT on the back of the mailing envelope, the ballot is rejected when it gets to the Board evaluating mail ballots.  That envelope is never opened, it is rejected outright.

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN IN GEORGIA.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #444 on: December 18, 2020, 11:55:57 pm »
ALSO THIS ABOUT MAILING ENVELOPES
All ballot materials, including mailing envelopes are required to be kept for a certain number of years.

For the umpteenth time, they weren't.

Jim Miller Park.  Marietta, GA.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #445 on: December 19, 2020, 12:03:35 am »
For the umpteenth time, they weren't.

Jim Miller Park.  Marietta, GA.

The "security bin" with the padlock was crammed so full, they disabled the lock and the bin overflowed.   9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #446 on: December 19, 2020, 12:22:49 am »
FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN IN GEORGIA.
@Hoodat

I was speaking law in general. I posted it on this thread because it was about election law.  I should have made it clear it is not specifically in Georgia - I do not know if it happened there.  Thanks for reminding me I should have said that.   :truce: :truce:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 12:32:44 am by Victoria33 »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #447 on: December 19, 2020, 12:37:13 am »
@Hoodat

I KNOW IT DID NOT HAPPEN IN GEORGIA.  I posted it on this thread because it was about election law.  I should have made it clear it is not Georgia - I just did not think of it at the time.  Thanks for reminding me to do it.   :truce: :truce:

@Victoria33

You began by referencing Dominion CEO John Paulos.  Here again is what happened in Georgia just prior to the election:

Fix coming to Georgia touchscreens to restore missing Senate candidates

Mark Niesse   |   Sept 28, 2020

Georgia election officials told a federal judge Monday that they’ll quickly correct a problem with touchscreen voting computers that left off the names of some of the 21 candidates in a special election for the U.S. Senate.

But attorneys suing the state government said they’re alarmed by technical difficulties so close to the time in-person early voting begins on Oct. 12. They want the government to replace the touchscreens with paper ballots filled out by hand.

Software on the state’s 30,000-plus touchscreens will be replaced to prevent an issue where the second column of U.S. Senate candidates sometimes didn’t appear. Those candidates included Republican U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler and Democrats Matt Lieberman, Ed Tarver and Raphael Warnock. Another Republican candidate, U.S. Rep. Doug Collins, wasn’t affected because his name appeared in the first column.

“The plaintiffs are flagging this as some apocalyptic scenario on social media, and it’s not. This is a very minor issue,” said Bryan Tyson, an attorney for Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

The issue, discovered last week during pre-election equipment testing in Douglas and Richmond counties, occurred when the second column of candidates didn’t appear because of a technical problem with how touchscreens communicated with their underlying Android operating system, said Eric Coomer of Dominion Voting Systems. He said the problem only happened rarely, when users made selections in a specific pattern.

David Cross, an attorney for the plaintiffs, said making a critical software change shows that the state’s voting technology is vulnerable to problems.

“This is far bigger than we originally thought,” Cross told U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg. “It’s hard to imagine a more concerning scenario.”

He said the software upgrade is being made without adequate security testing or certification from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. But Coomer said the change is minor and doesn’t require recertification.

This is the same Dominion VP Eric Coomer who guaranteed a Trump defeat because he had made sure of it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #448 on: December 19, 2020, 04:26:20 am »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@corbe
@txradioguy
@roamer_1
@Gefn
@Smokin Joe

"Dominion CEO John Poulos Speech to Michigan Senate":
(Below is the PDF file.  Copy and put in search and you will find the PDF.)

DVS-CEO-Michigan-Senate-Statement-121520.pdf 1 / 8

https://www.dominionvoting.com/election2020-setting-the-record-straight/

Part of "Setting the Record Straight" is this:
"Dominion and Smartmatic are two separate companies that make electronic voting systems. Dominion does not use or license Smartmatic software. Smartmatic has also refuted such claims. Dominion did NOT acquire Smartmatic and/or its software from Sequoia."

Please click and read both links.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 04:39:37 am by Victoria33 »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #449 on: December 19, 2020, 04:55:34 am »

https://www.dominionvoting.com/election2020-setting-the-record-straight/

Please click and read both links.

Your Dominion CYA link says this:

CAN DOMINION EMPLOYEES SWITCH VOTES DURING BALLOT ADJUDICATION?
No, the canvass process exists to allow election officials to validate and count ballots that were unable to be counted on Election Day because they needed additional adjudication. Dominion employees do not have access to this adjudication system, nor do they operate it. All states require bipartisan/multi-person teams in order to adjudicate ballots in accordance with the law.

But Dominion Vice President Eric Coomer said the exact opposite.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-