Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82508 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2020, 12:40:09 am »
Dominion took control of poll pad remotely during Georgia election.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334593610231263247

Yet another violation of election law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2020, 01:20:29 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2020, 06:42:52 pm »
The dam is cracking Governor Kemp!

BUSTED! Kemp Caught In Bed With Chinese Spy Operation…

Chinese Spy Operation…
December 8, 2020 8:04 AM

Governor Kemp & Li Qiangmin, Consul General of Chinese Consulate in Houston, which has been shut down by the Trump administration over espionage. China installed undercover operatives to spy on the US govt, US businesses, & academic research institutions.

“In a briefing for journalists, a senior State Department official linked espionage activity at the Houston consulate to China’s pursuit of research into a vaccine for the new coronavirus”

It targeted over 50 Houston area researchers, professors & academic re the Talent Plan, and was called the one of worst “offenders in Chinese espionage”

“On behalf of the state government, Governor Brian Kemp expressed his gratitude to Consul General Li Qiangmin for his contributions to the promotion of commerce and tourism in China and Georgia for more than 5 years. Consul General Li emphasized the importance of the development of friendly relations between China and the United States and welcomed Governor Brian Kemp to visit China as soon as possible.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2020, 09:51:02 pm »

BUSTED! Kemp Caught In Bed With Chinese Spy Operation…
Seemingly, that should be enough to energize Barr.

If not, I use a 10,000V cattle prod on the ranch.....
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 09:52:53 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2020, 09:55:04 pm »
Don't blame me.  I voted for Hunter Hill in the primary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #380 on: December 10, 2020, 08:51:48 am »

[url=https://populist.press/kemp-linked-directly-to-chinese-spy-operation-that-trump-shutdown/]BUSTED! Kemp Caught In Bed With Chinese Spy Operation…][/url]

[url=https://populist.press/kemp-linked-directly-to-chinese-spy-operation-that-trump-shutdown/]BUSTED! Kemp Caught In Bed With Chinese Spy Operation…[/url]

I'll raise you one...

Michigan Lt Gov Attended Chinese Communist Party Conference With Secret Meetings, Chinese Military Ties
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:53:31 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #381 on: December 10, 2020, 02:01:53 pm »

I'll raise you one...

[url=https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/michigan-gov-ccp-conference/] Michigan Lt Gov Attended Chinese Communist Party Conference With Secret Meetings, Chinese Military Ties

Not really as I have often said that ALL Democrats are on the CHICOM payroll and so are many Republicans.  Like Kemp, Jeff Duncan, and Brad Raffensperger in the state of Georgia for instance.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #382 on: December 10, 2020, 02:12:22 pm »
Georgia Gov. Kemp Awarded $107 Million Contract to Dominion Two Weeks After Meeting With People’s Republic of China Consul General

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp awarded a $107 million contract to Dominion Voting Systems two weeks after he met with the Houston-based Consul General of the People’s Republic of China in Atlanta.

Kemp met with Li Qiangmin, Houston Consul General of the People’s Republic of China, on July 12, 2019.

The Secretary of State’s office announced on July 29, 2019 that Dominion’s election services were procured to implement a “verified paper ballot system” in the state prior to the March 2020 presidential primaries.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 02:13:40 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #383 on: December 10, 2020, 06:50:53 pm »
Georgia Gov. Kemp Awarded $107 Million Contract to Dominion Two Weeks After Meeting With People’s Republic of China Consul General

Con you say "TREASON"?

I thought you could!

Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason? Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.   Sir John Harington

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #384 on: December 10, 2020, 08:43:05 pm »
Has anyone heard anything about Fulton County getting a payout from Facebook?  I had heard the same thing about Kemp, but can't locate a story on it.  (Try searching 'fulton county facebook'.  See what I mean?)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #385 on: December 11, 2020, 01:50:13 am »
Georgia! (A defendant state)  pointing-down

William Ligon
@SenWilliamLigon

Great news—our amicus brief was filed this evening! A total of 15 senators and 12 representatives participated. Stay strong, and #stopthesteal!

7:19 PM · Dec 10, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/SenWilliamLigon/status/1337190117681876994

Brief filed:   https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163469/20201210202722129_22O155%20Amici%20Brief%20GA%20State%20Sem%20%20Willian%20Ligon%20et%20al.pdf
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 01:54:08 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #386 on: December 11, 2020, 01:50:58 am »
Has anyone heard anything about Fulton County getting a payout from Facebook?  I had heard the same thing about Kemp, but can't locate a story on it.  (Try searching 'fulton county facebook'.  See what I mean?)

I have not ... but I'll ask for help in the search @Hoodat

« Reply #387 on: December 11, 2020, 02:22:52 am »

I have not ... but I'll ask for help in the search @Hoodat

Here's what I've got @Hoodat ---

Yes, $6 million...

Update: Data Set for CTCL Grants to Georgia Counties
https://capitalresearch.org/article/update-data-set-for-ctcl-grants-to-georgia-counties/

Another good article:

What Is Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Doing In Georgia?
https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/what-is-mark-zuckerbergs-election-money-doing-in-georgia/

Online Hoodat

« Reply #388 on: December 11, 2020, 02:37:38 am »

Thank you, @Right_in_Virginia

Forty-three Georgia counties received money.  One of these was Ware County, a sparsely populated county on the Florida border.  Ware County was where they tested Dominion machines after the election and discovered them flipping votes for Biden.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #389 on: December 11, 2020, 03:47:44 am »
Timeline  of Electoral  Policy  Activities,  Issues,  and  Litigation Pennsylvania,  Michigan,  Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada August  2003 to November  2020  https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163443/20201210174039904_Appendix%20section%201.pdf

Shows grants to the various governmental agencies and others.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 03:49:56 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

« Reply #390 on: December 11, 2020, 08:41:49 pm »
L Lin Wood’s case docketed at SCOTUS

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20-799.html

Brief: 

Petitioner L. LIN WOOD, JR., pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 21, moves to
expedite consideration of the petition for writ of certiorari, filed today, from the order
denying emergency relief in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh
Circuit.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-799/163574/20201211141354816_20201211-141309-95752208-00000956.pdf

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #391 on: December 13, 2020, 09:09:27 am »
L Lin Wood’s case docketed at SCOTUS

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20-799.html

Brief: 

Petitioner L. LIN WOOD, JR., pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 21, moves to
expedite consideration of the petition for writ of certiorari, filed today, from the order
denying emergency relief in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh
Circuit.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-799/163574/20201211141354816_20201211-141309-95752208-00000956.pdf

Lin needs a proofreader....
it will be impossible to repair the election results tainted by illegally cast ballots before

Page 3 of 8

Ignoration Day.
(emphasis mine)

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #392 on: December 13, 2020, 01:58:39 pm »
Lin needs a proofreader.... (emphasis mine)

That may have been deliberate.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #393 on: December 13, 2020, 09:41:51 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #394 on: December 13, 2020, 11:07:02 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #395 on: December 14, 2020, 11:06:00 am »
Gee, no bias in that reporting.
It is AP. They issue the talking points for most of the MSM.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #396 on: December 14, 2020, 02:05:12 pm »
It is AP. They issue the talking points for most of the MSM.

And a "style book" to make sure all the nouns and pronouns are the accepted ones.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #397 on: December 14, 2020, 03:36:46 pm »
Looks who's suddenly getting concerned about election fraud    pointing-down

Kelly Loeffler
@KLoeffler

US Senate candidate, GA-Special

Statement from @Perduesenate and me on the Secretary of State's refusal to release a final list of newly registered voters.

7:34 AM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/KLoeffler/status/1338462370943938561

Online Hoodat

« Reply #398 on: December 14, 2020, 03:44:52 pm »
The registration deadline is merely a suggestion.  Same goes for election day.  Although voting is supposed to end on Tuesday, Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb,and Gwinnett counties will still be accepting ballots until Ossoff and Warnock win.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #399 on: December 14, 2020, 03:45:43 pm »
Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump

GEORGIA

Early voting starts TODAY for the Senate runoffs.

Find your nearest polling location and be a Day One Voter

9:44 AM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1338494956286091266

Sure, vote four weeks before election day and two weeks after.  What the hell could go wrong?