Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82505 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2020, 04:36:28 pm »
Why are Dominion machines being used for the recount in the first place?  The point of the recount should be to create a control to be compared against Dominion totals.  The only goal of the Governor and Secretary of State here is to validate Dominion totals.  And they do that by comparing Dominion numbers against Dominion numbers.

Probably because there are no other machines available on short notice?

I have a theory:  Having been caught making an illegal program update, they tried to cover their tracks by rolling back the update, and now the slightly more honest program rev choked on it.

JMHO....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2020, 04:43:37 pm »

I have a theory:  Having been caught making an illegal program update, they tried to cover their tracks by rolling back the update, and now the slightly more honest program rev choked on it.

JMHO....

In my line of work, any time a change is made on the system, a line will be recorded in a historical file denoting the file changed and the operator name who made the change.  In addition, there will be a file somewhere in the system exhibiting a new time stamp.  I am getting the impression that these Dominion machines have no such safeguards, and that any operator can log in as an anonymous Admin, make and save changes, with no record or timestamps.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2020, 04:44:31 pm »

JMHO....

And likely no other machines that will work with those ballots.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2020, 04:52:24 pm »
In my line of work, any time a change is made on the system, a line will be recorded in a historical file denoting the file changed and the operator name who made the change.  In addition, there will be a file somewhere in the system exhibiting a new time stamp.  I am getting the impression that these Dominion machines have no such safeguards, and that any operator can log in as an anonymous Admin, make and save changes, with no record or timestamps.

In the normal world, yes.  I wrote code for a living and I can attest to the sign-off loop you describe.  There are similar requirements for the counting machines, by Statute.  The Statute was ignored.  Even the crooked as a corkscrew GA SoS didn't sign off on the update.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2020, 05:26:37 pm »
Judge Schedules Hearing in High-Profile Georgia Election Case
By Zachary Stieber
November 30, 2020 Updated: November 30, 2020

The judge who Sunday ordered Georgia officials not to wipe or reset voting machines scheduled the next hearing in the case for Friday.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Batten Sr., a George W. Bush appointee, issued three emergency orders on Sunday, initially ordering officials to hold off on taking action regarding the machines, reversing himself, then re-establishing the first order.

In a Nov. 30 order, Batten said his final decision on Sunday partially granting the defendants’ motion “involves a controlling question of law as to which there is substantial ground for difference of opinion and that an immediate appeal from the order may materially advance the ultimate termination of the litigation.”

The order enables defendants to appeal the temporary ruling to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Defendants were ordered to file their brief by Dec. 2 while any reply brief will be due Dec. 3.

In a third filing, defendants said Charlene McGowan, Georgia’s assistant attorney general, will be appearing on behalf of the defendants, which include Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and state Election Board members.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-schedules-hearing-in-high-profile-georgia-election-case_3598574.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-30-2
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2020, 05:44:15 pm »
Former FBI Special Agent Finds 17,514 Georgia Voters with Out-of-State Forwarded Mail Addresses
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/former-fbi-special-agent-finds-17514-georgia-voters-state-forwarded-mail-addresses/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2020, 06:20:51 pm »
From the above-mentioned court order:

“Defendants’ counsel also argued that allowing such forensic inspections would pose substantial security and proprietary/trade secret risks to Defendants.”

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2020, 10:53:03 pm »
Federal Judge Orders Voting Machines in Three Georgia Counties to be Subject to Expert Examination in Powell Lawsuit

There was a flurry of legal activity during the course of the day on Sunday regarding the status of Dominion voting machines in Georgia, and efforts by the Plaintiffs in the lawsuit brought by Sidney Powell and Lin Wood to have them preserved in their present condition until Plaintiffs’ experts could examine them.

There was a flurry of legal activity during the course of the day on Sunday regarding the status of Dominion voting machines in Georgia, and efforts by the Plaintiffs in the lawsuit brought by Sidney Powell and Lin Wood to have them preserved in their present condition until Plaintiffs’ experts could examine them.

more
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/11/30/federal-judge-orders-voting-machines-in-three-georgia-counties-to-be-subject-to-expert-examination-in-powell-lawsuit-n287069
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2020, 06:22:49 am »
Why are Dominion machines being used for the recount in the first place?  The point of the recount should be to create a control to be compared against Dominion totals.  The only goal of the Governor and Secretary of State here is to validate Dominion totals.  And they do that by comparing Dominion numbers against Dominion numbers.
Right. Any programmed inequities will be replicated.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Banned Member #2

« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2020, 01:30:43 pm »
Former FBI Special Agent Finds 17,514 Georgia Voters with Out-of-State Forwarded Mail Addresses
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/former-fbi-special-agent-finds-17514-georgia-voters-state-forwarded-mail-addresses/

That is a very low number for a state with Ga’s population. These are Ga. residents that are currently working out of state, overseas or are unable to be in Ga during the election. This can include military members like myself. These votes were reviewed by Ga election officials and found to be legal Ga residents currently residing elsewhere.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2020, 01:39:53 pm »
And likely no other machines that will work with those ballots.
Then they can be done by hand.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2020, 03:38:28 pm »
There is a grass roots Amendment V movement brewing in Georgia, whereas the people have the right on their own to call a grand jury and are not restrained by permit (or lack thereof) from the judicial branch of government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2020, 03:40:52 pm »
There is a grass roots Amendment V movement brewing in Georgia, whereas the people have the right on their own to call a grand jury and are not restrained by permit (or lack thereof) from the judicial branch of government.

Hummm!!  I'm pretty sure that could be classified as "the people rising up"!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2020, 03:46:26 pm »
That is a very low number for a state with Ga’s population. These are Ga. residents that are currently working out of state, overseas or are unable to be in Ga during the election. This can include military members like myself. These votes were reviewed by Ga election officials and found to be legal Ga residents currently residing elsewhere.

Does that include the dead voter from Alabama or the live voter from New Jersey who moved out of Georgia only to find out later that someone else in New Jersey had voted on her behalf?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2020, 03:58:30 pm »
Welcome to TBR, @Gijoe!  this is a great place to learn about our favorite Politicians!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2020, 08:32:09 pm »

« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2020, 10:45:30 pm »
Sidney Powell and Lin Wood Hold Press Conference/Rally in Atlanta 12/2/20

Event begins at 18:40

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1r_eXuspM

« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2020, 10:46:16 pm »
Rally  pointing-up

Cerno
@Cernovich

GOP leadership making a huge mistake. This rebellion in Georgia is massive and could cost the GOP its Senate majority.

3:19 PM · Dec 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1334230634898681856

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2020, 12:04:31 am »
Oh you bleep idiots...

:facepalm2:

Giving the Dems the Senate is rebellion? Good lord... you people are complete idiots.

« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2020, 12:09:05 am »
Oh you bleep idiots...

:facepalm2:

Giving the Dems the Senate is rebellion? Good lord... you people are complete idiots.

I'm not sure it's a rebellion as much as dispirited @Weird Tolkienish Figure   --- There should have been at least a handful of GOPers there today.  It wouldn't have cost them anything and it would have added enthusiasm to the upcoming election.  It's tough to expect folks who feel abandoned by you to vote for your continued success.   :shrug:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2020, 12:13:12 am »
I'm not sure it's a rebellion as much as dispirited @Weird Tolkienish Figure   --- There should have been at least a handful of GOPers there today.  It wouldn't have cost them anything and it would have added enthusiasm to the upcoming election.  It's tough to expect folks who feel abandoned by you to vote for your continued success.   :shrug:

This is why the conservatives truly are the stupid party.

« Reply #196 on: December 03, 2020, 01:47:33 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

The GOP is telling its own voters that it's powerless to pressure GOP Gov. Kemp to fix the election system in Georgia while SIMULTANEOUSLY passing guest visa worker bills for China & India to REWARD Big Tech in the Senate by UNANIMOUS CONSENT.

6:49 AM · Dec 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1334464813477621760

« Reply #197 on: December 03, 2020, 01:51:00 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

Lin Wood gave the GOP the perfect ultimatum yesterday: they can either demand Gov. Kemp fix Georgia’s voting system by calling a special session of the legislature or they can lose Georgia and lose the Senate.

6:16 AM · Dec 3, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1334456483183009792

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 01:52:08 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2020, 02:04:26 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

The GOP is telling its own voters that it's powerless to pressure GOP Gov. Kemp to fix the election system in Georgia while SIMULTANEOUSLY passing guest visa worker bills for China & India to REWARD Big Tech in the Senate by UNANIMOUS CONSENT.

[/quotefr

@Right_in_Virginia

Whoever is responsible for that ACT OF TREASON should not only be removed from public office,but put on trial for treason. If convicted,they should have any and all assets seized that can be tied to treasonous acts while in office,have their cititizenships revoked,and ejected from America after serving their sentences.

Don't tell me this can't be done. If we can still send people to prison for possession or selling marijuana,we can damn sure sent traitors to prison for treason.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2020, 02:19:57 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

@Right_in_Virginia

Whoever is responsible for that ACT OF TREASON should not only be removed from public office,but put on trial for treason. If convicted,they should have any and all assets seized that can be tied to treasonous acts while in office,have their cititizenships revoked,and ejected from America after serving their sentences..

Well @sneakypete  .... This is Mike Lee's bill passed by unanimous consent in the Senate.  Maybe we start with Lee.