Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 82511 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2020, 08:12:48 pm »
Sorry, peoples.  I spoke a bit prematurely.  My apologies.

No worries, @Hoodat   We love and appreciate all your work!   :bighug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2020, 08:14:29 pm »
Sorry, peoples.  I spoke a bit prematurely.  My apologies.

No Problemo, @Hoodat!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2020, 08:14:43 pm »
John Basham 🇺🇲
@JohnBasham
 Â· 1h
REPORT: Statement issued by @A1Shreds, "We believe strongly in the democratic process and feel Georgians and all Americans deserve to have confidence in the election process. We have contacted the Georgia SOS's Div. of elections as well as the @FBI for assistance..."

Then what the hell were you shredding?   pointing-down

Cobb Elections explains post-recount shredding activities
East Cobb News, Nov 20, 2020

Cobb Elections director Janine Eveler:

“None of these items are relevant to the election or the re-tally. Everything of consequence, including the ballots, absentee ballot applications with signatures, and anything else used in the count or re-tally remains on file. After an out-of-context video was shared on social media we contacted state officials to reassure them this was a routine clean-up operation and they could inspect our stored materials if they wish.”

http://eastcobbnews.com/cobb-elections-explains-post-recount-shredding-activities/

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 08:22:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2020, 08:15:57 pm »
 pointing-up

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
Cobb County GA Patriots are helping reveal lies. Susan Knox is American hero. More video from Susan to follow.

She caught A1 on video & now A1 will cooperate. A1 was played by traitors in Cobb County.

Please BE PREPARED for Thanksgiving.

Pray for USA, ALL, & @realDonaldTrump

1:02 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1331297152757280774

« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2020, 08:26:30 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

Susan Knox is on it again. The photos & video to follow were  taken by her today. Cobb County Patriots need to DEMAND answers.

It is critically important to get the word to many - @realDonaldTrump WON the election by a landslide. Biden is a criminal. China is the ENEMY.

1:44 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1331307681513164805

« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2020, 08:31:03 pm »
Lin Wood
@LLinWood

Make requests for the video footage, Georgia Patriots. Overwhelm them so that they CANNOT destroy the evidence.

Follow the Chinese money. Follow the Dominion money. DEMAND answers from @BrianKempGA & @GaSecofState.

They work for We The People.

Heather Mullins - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV)
@TalkMullins

Georgia: I learned on the @GaSecofState zoom call yesterday that all the ballot drop boxes are monitored by video cameras. The footage is stored for 30 days & is available to the public upon request. @RealAmVoice

Video:

https://twitter.com/TalkMullins/status/1331312555516719105

2:03 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1331315679321092097

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2020, 09:15:23 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@libertybele

GEORGIA AND OTHER STATES:

BALLOT ENVELOPES - FROM WHERE DO THEY COME?
A ballot is creased to put it in the mailing envelope.  The crease becomes definite as the ballot travels two or more days to get to the courthouse.  Now, if the ballot is barely creased, it was put in the envelope by a voter at the election administrator's office, then placed in the stack of envelopes to go to the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot board - never goes into the actual mail.  A voter is allowed to do this.  Say you were leaving town, be back after the election, so you go to that office and fill out the mail ballot.  So, a definite fold or a minor fold is still valid until it is proved not to be valid in other ways.

What I think is not understood is how mail ballots get to the Board that examines them.
Ballot envelopes don't just appear out of nowhere.  Boxes of ballot envelopes don't come from a truck backed up where the Board meets.  Joe Blow doesn't walk in with a plastic bag of ballot envelopes.

Every mail ballot envelope is sent to a voter from the Elections Administrator's office in that county.

Every completed mail ballot envelope comes to the Elections Administrator's office in that county.

There are no plastic bags full of completed mail ballots down at Fred's Fishing Pond.  If there is one, it will not be accepted by the Election Administrator.  Every mail ballot that was mailed to a voter, has a trail.

HERE IS THE BY MAIL SYSTEM IN EVERY COUNTY:
SYSTEM ONE: Some states send mail ballots to every voter.
SYSTEM TWO: Some states send a mail ballot to any voter who sends in an application for a mail ballot.
SYSTEM THREE:  Some states send mail ballots to voters who sends in an application for a ballot IF they meet certain qualifications: going to be absent, ill, handicapped, elderly.

CAVEAT: When an application for a mail ballot comes in, the Election Administrators' Office checks to see if this voter is on the master voter list.  If not, no ballot is sent.  A list of voters who got a mail ballot sent is kept.

Now, all above systems have mailed ballots to these voters.
*Sending mail ballots to all voters, causes this: Some ballot envelopes come back to the voter administrator as undeliverable.  A note is made on this voter that the ballot came back.  If this keeps happening for an amount of time, this voter never shows up to vote, this voter is placed on a list and after a period of time, is removed from the voter list.

VOTER GETS BALLOT:
The voter may burn up the ballot - voter's choice.

Voter marks ballot, puts it in security envelope.  Puts security envelope into mailing envelope.  Signs the outside of the mailing envelope, some also require address where the voter signs on the back.

Mailing envelopes with ballots inside security envelopes go to the Election Administrator's office.  Here is where the work starts:

Voter's name is checked as having voted by mail.  This goes on the master voting list and is on the voting precinct list where this voter votes.  The Judge of the Precinct sees this voter has voted by mail so voter cannot vote again at the precinct.

All these checked mail ballot envelopes go in locked boxes to the Board who evaluates the mail ballots.  LOCKED METAL BOXES.  The plastic bag of ballots down at the fishing hole, does not make its way into one of the LOCKED METAL BOXES.

CHECKING SIGNATURES
How does this happen? This is how:
There is a Republican and a Democrat who work together to check mail ballots.  According to the size of the county, there may be many of these two person/two Party couples working on mail ballots.

METHOD ONE: This county sends out mail ballots when they get an application for a mail ballot.  This application has the voter's signature on it.  This signature is compared to the signature on the back of the mail ballot envelope.  If they match, the ballot passes the signature test.

METHOD TWO:  This county sends mail ballots to all voters - no application involved.  The signature on back of mailing envelope is compared to the voter's signature when he/she became a voter.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY - AFTER WRITING THIS, I AM HAVING A DIET COKE.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:31:08 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2020, 09:19:28 pm »
 :pondering:

I wonder if that can explain the pristine, never folded ballots that were stuffed into envelopes uncreased and mailed back, still uncreased?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2020, 09:34:57 pm »

I wonder if that can explain the pristine, never folded ballots that were stuffed into envelopes uncreased and mailed back, still uncreased?

Many many Georgians are Obsessively neat.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2020, 09:37:38 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Ballot is too big for the envelope - has to be folded to fit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2020, 10:01:23 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Exactly, and poll workers in GA have reported mail-in ballots that had never been folded.  May even be affidavits, signed and sworn.  Just heading out the door, so I can't look for that at the moment.  Baby needs a new pair of eyes...
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2020, 11:32:42 pm »
Subpoena in Georgia Election Lawsuit Seeks Video Footage From State Farm Arena

By Ivan Pentchoukov
November 24, 2020 Updated: November 24, 2020

The plaintiff in an election lawsuit in Georgia on Monday served a subpoena on State Farm Arena seeking video footage filmed on the premises during and after Election Day.

The subpoena names the Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, and Scott Wilkinson, the executive vice president and chief legal officer of both entities.

The subpoena seeks all recordings taken between midnight Nov. 3 and midnight Nov. 5. The request specifically calls for recordings taken in and around “Room 604,” all elevators that provide access to the floor where that room is located, and all loading docks in the arena.

The plaintiff in the lawsuit, attorney Lin Wood, sent a public Twitter message on Nov. 23 to the defendant, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, citing the subpoena.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena,” Wood wrote. “Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?”

Wood did not respond to an emailed request for more details. Raffensperger’s office did not respond to an email seeking comment.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/subpoena-in-georgia-election-lawsuit-seeks-video-footage-from-state-farm-arena_3591613.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-24-3
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2020, 11:38:17 pm »
Subpoena in Georgia Election Lawsuit Seeks Video Footage From State Farm Arena

By Ivan Pentchoukov
November 24, 2020 Updated: November 24, 2020

The subpoena seeks all recordings taken between midnight Nov. 3 and midnight Nov. 5. The request specifically calls for recordings taken in and around “Room 604,” all elevators that provide access to the floor where that room is located, and all loading docks in the arena.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/subpoena-in-georgia-election-lawsuit-seeks-video-footage-from-state-farm-arena_3591613.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-24-3

Should we start a pool on the likelihood of this tape every being produced?  :whistle:

« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2020, 12:54:23 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2020, 12:57:00 am »

@Hoodat can you look into this for us? I only have this photo which came to me as an email attachment and do not wish to subscribe to the Urinal and Constipation.

Just ran across this:

Andrew Bostom
@andrewbostom
·
4h
In GA, during (late?) Sept, Dominion’s radical Leftist Eric Coomer made a “critical software change” to GA’s Dominion voting machines  “without adequate testing or certification from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission”.

https://twitter.com/andrewbostom/status/1331331445743374337
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 01:13:42 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2020, 02:46:27 am »
@Bigun

Fix coming to Georgia touchscreens to restore missing Senate candidates

Mark Niesse, AJC   |   Sept 28, 2020

Georgia election officials told a federal judge Monday that they’ll quickly correct a problem with touchscreen voting computers that left off the names of some of the 21 candidates in a special election for the U.S. Senate.

But attorneys suing the state government said they’re alarmed by technical difficulties so close to the time in-person early voting begins on Oct. 12. They want the government to replace the touchscreens with paper ballots filled out by hand.

Software on the state’s 30,000-plus touchscreens will be replaced to prevent an issue where the second column of U.S. Senate candidates sometimes didn’t appear. Those candidates included Republican U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler and Democrats Matt Lieberman, Ed Tarver and Raphael Warnock. Another Republican candidate, U.S. Rep. Doug Collins, wasn’t affected because his name appeared in the first column.

“The plaintiffs are flagging this as some apocalyptic scenario on social media, and it’s not. This is a very minor issue,” said Bryan Tyson, an attorney for Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

The issue, discovered last week during pre-election equipment testing in Douglas and Richmond counties, occurred when the second column of candidates didn’t appear because of a technical problem with how touchscreens communicated with their underlying Android operating system, said Eric Coomer of Dominion Voting Systems. He said the problem only happened rarely, when users made selections in a specific pattern.

David Cross, an attorney for the plaintiffs, said making a critical software change shows that the state’s voting technology is vulnerable to problems.

“This is far bigger than we originally thought,” Cross told U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg. “It’s hard to imagine a more concerning scenario.”

https://www.ajc.com/politics/fix-upcoming-to-georgia-touchscreens-to-restore-missing-senate-candidates/ASEWAGDAR5DFPGW2OPULV4N3JY/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2020, 02:48:54 am »
The money quote:

He said the software upgrade is being made without adequate security testing or certification from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. But Coomer said the change is minor and doesn’t require recertification.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2020, 02:52:36 am »
The money quote:

Thanks @Hoodat this seems really significant to me.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2020, 02:54:08 am »
Thanks @Hoodat this seems really significant to me.

Good find, @Bigun

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2020, 02:58:51 pm »
Eric Coomer of Dominion: “Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that!”, “Eric from Dominion” told Antifa members “keep up the pressure”

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2020, 03:05:33 pm »
Eric Coomer of Dominion: “Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that!”, “Eric from Dominion” told Antifa members “keep up the pressure”
I sincerely hope and pray this fraud can be outed, prosecuted, and the apparent results the propaganda medis have been touting overturned (IOW, an honest result). As for ANTIFA, F*c& ANTIFA, and their little dog, too! Bring it on. If the third box is useless, that leaves only one--and it will be use it or lose it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2020, 03:27:18 pm »

Is this fake news or real news?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2020, 10:21:06 pm »
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

GEORGIA

Does anyone have a reasonable, plausible explanation rooted in state politics for why Georgia *in particular* went so much more pro-Democrat and anti-Trump in 2020 when neighboring states did not?

@Right_in_Virginia

I can guess.

The primary reason is because the DNC had a HUGE push on to populate Georgia with northern blacks.

I am SPECULATING that some/many were welfare blacks that were offered cash to move south to vote Dim. Places like NY and NJ would save money on welfare and related costs,and I am pretty sure the skids were greased in Ga in preparation for the influx of new welfare residents. There has to be somebody living in Ga with connections to the welfare/public benefit services there that heard rumors or has actual knowledge about public housing,etc,etc,etc,being warned to be ready to accept new residents,etc,etc,etc.

Basically,IIRC,the thinking was the Dims might not win the election for Biden if they didn't win Georgia,but would be certain to win if they did.

The rumors that they were paying blacks to move there or making promises to them if they would move there was just rumors,AFAIK.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2020, 12:34:44 am »
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

GEORGIA

Does anyone have a reasonable, plausible explanation rooted in state politics for why Georgia *in particular* went so much more pro-Democrat and anti-Trump in 2020 when neighboring states did not?

3:25 PM · Nov 25, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1331695516879613953

@Right_in_Virginia

The premise here is flawed.  Here are Trump's numbers in the counties listed above compared to four years ago.  Rockdale is the only county listed where Trump received less votes than he did in 2016:

Rockdale : - 3.35%
Douglas :  + 1.02%
Henry :    + 5.58%
Gwinnett : +13.62%
Cobb :     + 8.43%
Fayette :  + 8.33%
Columbia : +16.15%
Paulding : +22.13
Forsyth :  +21.95
Cherokee : +23.54

Here are Trump's numbers in two more heavy Dem counties:

Fulton :   +24.34%
Dekalb :   +22.81%
Muscogee : +11.70%

The table in the post is intentionally misleading.  Trump's support in the State of Georgia rose 19% from four years ago.  The difference is in Biden's totals.  In a dozen or so counties, the Democrat candidate's numbers were off the charts compared to any other previous Presidential election.  It was an extraordinary achievement for a candidate who couldn't draw more than three dozen supporters at any of his Georgia campaign appearances compared to literally thousands who turned out for Trump.

Here are Biden's numbers from his last three races, from 1st VP race to 2nd VP race, and 2nd VP race to Presidential race:

Dekalb County : - 6.43% , +29.35%
Fulton County : - 6.08% , +49.19%
Cobb County :   - 5.73% , +66.65%

There is no plausible explanation for this other than election fraud.  Trump showed a steady increase statewide over his last election.  Biden showed a decrease between his elections as VP with little deviation from county to county.  Yet somehow, Democrat turnout in 2020 was off the charts for a candidate who didn't even campaign even though Trump support increased?  That dog won't hunt.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-