Author Topic: Michigan: Legal Updates  (Read 33985 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Michigan: Legal Updates
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2020, 03:46:17 pm »
It isn't a question of wiping the data, but the algorithm by which the data is corrupted. Corrupt data will be consistently corrupt if the algorithm is intact. which is why just a recount is meaningless. The one in Georgia produced consistent results, even while switching votes.

Precisely.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2020, 03:47:25 pm »
See now, this is some substantive news. Will wait for the results with an open mind.

Thank you!  It's all folks ever really wanted. :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2020, 04:05:58 pm »
See now, this is some substantive news. Will wait for the results with an open mind.

YEP. Me too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2020, 04:09:13 pm »
YEP. Me too.

I am betting more than 37 votes were "switched."
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2020, 04:58:15 pm »
And it wouldn’t be happening if all anyone did was poo-poo the suggestion there was fraud.

‘Scuse me - significant fraud.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:59:32 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2020, 05:59:13 pm »

Without a doubt in my mind. As I said, the hard part is proving it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #231 on: December 08, 2020, 01:05:04 am »
One America News
@OANN

Mich. citizens demand election audit at Secy. of State’s house - https://oann.com/mich-citizens-demand-election-audit-at-secy-of-states-house/ #OANN

https://twitter.com/OANN/status/1336005324558331905

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2020, 01:11:46 am »

@Cyber Liberty

Well,maybe. I am ALMOST to the point where I would like to open a few heads and look around inside their minds to see where the brain farts originate.

And as long as I am there,maybe feed a few stray cats.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2020, 08:17:45 am »
That's 37 out of 200 ballots run (100 for each). Divide 200 into the number of ballots tabulated, multiply by 37 and you have the number of votes which should have gone to Trump, and subtract an equal number from the Biden totals.

For every million votes, that's 185,000 more for Trump, and 185,000 less for Biden, a net difference in any Biden lead of 370,000 votes per million ballots.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2020, 02:52:45 pm »
Michigan Whistleblower Makes Bombshell Accusation, Claims 50k Ballots Showed Up at 3:30 In Van With Janice Winfrey's Name On It

https://trendingpolitics.com/michigan-whistleblower-makes-bombshell-accusation-claims-5k-ballots-showed-up-at-3-3-in-van-with-janice-winfrey-s-name-on-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2020, 03:29:58 pm »
Clerk Winfrey's nickname is "Chesty."

I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2020, 04:42:08 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2020, 05:07:53 pm »
One step closer to CW, and on an analagous basis, it is about 1856.
Yep.

C S Lewis

« Reply #239 on: December 11, 2020, 08:03:04 pm »
Melissa Tate
@TheRightMelissa

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Joe Biden will not set foot in that White House. 170k votes in Michigan have just been discovered to not have a trace to a registered voter in Michigan.

9:29 AM · Dec 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1337404126263734272

« Reply #240 on: December 11, 2020, 08:08:40 pm »

« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2020, 08:26:38 pm »
Melissa Tate
@TheRightMelissa

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Joe Biden will not set foot in that White House. 170k votes in Michigan have just been discovered to not have a trace to a registered voter in Michigan.

9:29 AM · Dec 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1337404126263734272

Melissa Tate
@TheRightMelissa

For those asking, this information is in the Texas lawsuit. 174k ballots in Wayne County Michigan can not be tracked to a registered voter in the state. Full https://supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163493/20201211095822921_TX-v-State-LeaveReply-2020-12-11.pdf

11:17 AM · Dec 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1337431305546588165

« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2020, 11:13:30 pm »
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

This needs to go VIRAL. Michigan has completed a forensic audit of the Dominion voting machines to see if they were rigged— the Attorney General of the state is now BLOCKING the disclosure of the audit results?

WHY??!!

What is Michigan hiding?!

Video:

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1337527990805274627

5:41 PM · Dec 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #243 on: December 12, 2020, 10:53:21 pm »
Michigan attorney moves to release findings from Dominion voting machines forensic audit in Antrim County

A Michigan attorney wants to release the findings from a forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems equipment for the public to see.

Matthew DePerno, who is representing an Antrim County resident behind a lawsuit challenging a local marijuana retailer proposal, told Newsmax TV on Friday that his broader ambition is to convince state lawmakers to overturn the results of the presidential election with what he says is evidence of voting machine tampering.

"We've called on Mike Shirkey, who is the Senate majority leader in the Michigan Senate, to send a separate slate of electors to Lansing, Republican electors, based on what we think we have found," he told host Greg Kelly, who asked if there was any way to flip Michigan.

"I filed an emergency motion this afternoon with the Antrim County Circuit Court asking them to lift a protective order so that we can release the results of the forensic examination to the American people, to the Michigan House of Representatives, to the Michigan Senate, and to anyone else who wants to see the results so they can judge for themselves how the system operates," DePerno added.

The emergency motion says the "initial preliminary results" are "an issue of national security" and "important for the public, the U.S. government and the Michigan Legislature to review and understand."

William Bailey, a realtor and member of Antrim County’s planning commission, filed the lawsuit to challenge a local marijuana retailer proposal that barely passed after three ballots were not included in a retabulation because they had been damaged.

A judge allowed Bailey and a team to conduct a forensic audit of Dominion hardware last weekend, after which Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson warned of an effort to spread "false information designed to erode the public’s confidence in the election." Michigan Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer ruled in favor of the state’s motion during a Thursday hearing conducted virtually over Zoom to allow Benson to intervene in the case.

The case, which lists Antrim County as the defendant, gained outsize publicity and attention from President Trump’s legal team and his allies because of the focus on Dominion voting machines and the forensic audit. Antrim County first drew national headlines a couple of weeks ago after votes were found to be counted incorrectly in unofficial results in the Republican-leaning county. Officials determined it was human error, in particular a failure to update software, that resulted in 6,000 votes erroneously being tabulated for President-elect Joe Biden rather than Trump.

Dominion Voting Systems, whose machines were used in Antrim and in other places across the country, has vociferously denied allegations about the company being involved in a massive voter fraud scheme, billing them as being part of a "disinformation" effort. And although Trump and allies, including attorney Sidney Powell, claim there was widespread fraud that stole the election from the president, high-level members of Trump's own government, including Attorney General William Barr, have said they have not seen evidence to support those claims.

The Trump legal team and other associated groups have filed a litany of lawsuits in the Wolverine State, which Biden won by more than 150,000 votes, and elsewhere seeking to turn the election results, but those efforts have largely fallen flat. They are also hoping to convince GOP-led legislatures in multiple battleground states to dispute Biden's victory and instead send Trump's electors to Congress.

The information gathered in the Antrim County forensic audit on Sunday is subject to a court-issued protective order that restricts the “use, distribution or manipulation of the forensic images and/or other information gleaned from the forensic investigation” without court permission, according to the Traverse City Record-Eagle.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessell's office issued a press release on Friday to respond to "what appears to be a swirl of misinformation being circulated among Republican activists accusing the Department of Attorney General of suppressing information."

This followed former state Sen. Patrick Colbeck, identified as a "Michigan election challenger," telling Fox Business host Lou Dobbs on Thursday in a viral interview that Elsenheimer "ruled in favor of an order that was requested by the attorney general, Dana Nessell of Michigan, to prohibit the disclosure of those forensic results."

Kelly Rossman-McKinney, the communications director of the Michigan Department of Attorney General, said that during Thursday's hearing, "the plaintiff’s attorney indicated that the results of the inspection of the Antrim County tabulator being conducted by the plaintiff and his agents has not been completed. Therefore, no information regarding the inspection has been made available to Judge Elsenheimer, Secretary Benson, or the Department of Attorney General Dana Nessel. Further, this information is already subject to a protective order issued by Judge Elsenheimer.”

During his Newsmax interview on Friday, DePerno mentioned that his team has been running an analysis of the forensic audit since Sunday.

"The secretary of state, Jocelyn Benson, said it happened by human error. We've discovered that's not true. That's a lie," he said, again accusing Dominion of being the perpetrator of fraud.

Dominion CEO John Poulos sent a letter to Michigan Senate Oversight Committee Chairman Ed McBroom, a Republican, saying that his company is open to having a representative testify next week.

“I appreciate the opportunity to correct the baseless and defamatory claims being made about our systems. They are harmful not only to Dominion, but also to the countless hardworking election officials across the State, as well all Michigan public officials elected through a fair process,” Poulos said.

Benson’s office said on Wednesday that a zero-margin risk-limiting audit will be conducted in Antrim County in December to ensure further the veracity of the results and offer increased transparency.

The judge is expected to hold a hearing on DePerno's request to lift the protective order on Monday, the same day Michigan's presidential electors are set to convene in Lansing.

Tags: News, Michigan, Election Lawsuits, 2020 Elections, Campaign 2020, Donald Trump, Campaigns, Law

Original Author: Daniel Chaitin

Original Location: Michigan attorney moves to release findings from Dominion voting machines forensic audit in Antrim County

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michigan-attorney-moves-to-release-findings-from-dominion-voting-machines-forensic-audit-in-antrim-county/ar-BB1bSxSf?fbclid=IwAR0go75OuIcyi579BhdeN1NsGHWtzZE-MY4T1p7sinr82CyakO2MJ09kaPQ
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #244 on: December 13, 2020, 10:38:47 am »
Antrim County first drew national headlines a couple of weeks ago after votes were found to be counted incorrectly in unofficial results in the Republican-leaning county. Officials determined it was human error, in particular a failure to update software, that resulted in 6,000 votes erroneously being tabulated for President-elect Joe Biden rather than Trump.

Keep in mind that 6,000 more votes for Biden and 6,000 less for Trump is a 12,000 vote difference from the actual results. It does not take a  lot of replication along those lines to steal the election, especially in counties which have higher numbers of votes which can hide the switching of votes in sheer numbers.

"The secretary of state, Jocelyn Benson, said it happened by human error. We've discovered that's not true. That's a lie," he said, again accusing Dominion of being the perpetrator of fraud.

Dominion CEO John Poulos sent a letter to Michigan Senate Oversight Committee Chairman Ed McBroom, a Republican, saying that his company is open to having a representative testify next week.

“I appreciate the opportunity to correct the baseless and defamatory claims being made about our systems. They are harmful not only to Dominion, but also to the countless hardworking election officials across the State, as well all Michigan public officials elected through a fair process,” Poulos said.

Benson’s office said on Wednesday that a zero-margin risk-limiting audit will be conducted in Antrim County in December to ensure further the veracity of the results and offer increased transparency.

The judge is expected to hold a hearing on DePerno's request to lift the protective order on Monday, the same day Michigan's presidential electors are set to convene in Lansing.

Tags: News, Michigan, Election Lawsuits, 2020 Elections, Campaign 2020, Donald Trump, Campaigns, Law

Original Author: Daniel Chaitin

Original Location: Michigan attorney moves to release findings from Dominion voting machines forensic audit in Antrim County

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michigan-attorney-moves-to-release-findings-from-dominion-voting-machines-forensic-audit-in-antrim-county/ar-BB1bSxSf?fbclid=IwAR0go75OuIcyi579BhdeN1NsGHWtzZE-MY4T1p7sinr82CyakO2MJ09kaPQ

C S Lewis

« Reply #245 on: December 14, 2020, 03:22:58 pm »
BREAKING:Michigan judge orders RELEASE of audit report on Dominion voting machines 
Election Wizard, December 14, 2020 9:15 AM ET

Moments ago, Michigan state judge Kevin Elensheimer ordered the release of a redacted report on the results of an examination of the Dominion voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan.

The results had been shielded by a protective order, but this morning, Judge Elensheimer removed that order, clearing the way for the audit results to go public.

The judge further ordered that the case move to the discovery phase and mentioned the case could go to trial by April of 2021.

The hearing was conducted by ZOOM and streamed live on YouTube this morning.

The release of the report is a major victory for President Trump and his supporters, who have called into question the Dominion machines.

https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/14/breaking-michigan-judge-orders-release-of-audit-report-on-dominion-voting-machines/amp/

« Reply #246 on: December 14, 2020, 03:31:42 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

It's now confirmed that Dominion Voting Systems switched votes to Joe Biden in Antrim County, Michigan. Here's the evidence of fraud they don't want you to see.

Video:  

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1338300376429301761

8:50 PM · Dec 13, 2020·Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #247 on: December 14, 2020, 03:34:59 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

It's now confirmed that Dominion Voting Systems switched votes to Joe Biden in Antrim County, Michigan. Here's the evidence of fraud they don't want you to see.

Video:  

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1338300376429301761

8:50 PM · Dec 13, 2020·Twitter Web App

Had a laugh at the comment.....   "If no one listens, is it still evidence?"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2020, 03:39:47 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

A judge allowed a forensic audit of 22 Dominion voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan last week & now the audit results will be released.

9:48 AM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1338496193387753474

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2020, 06:32:31 pm »
Top Michigan Republicans shut down prospect of overturning result for Trump as Electoral College meets

The two top Republican officials in the Michigan state legislature on Monday made clear the state would not award its electors to President Trump as tensions bubble in the state ahead of its formal Electoral College vote.

State Senate majority leader Mike Shirkey (R) and House Speaker Lee Chatfield (R) issued separate statements on Monday making clear the legislature would not appoint electors that undercut the state's popular vote, which Joe Biden won by nearly 140,000 votes. The statements came as Michigan closed its legislative office buildings on Monday due to credible threats of violence.

"Michigan’s Democratic slate of electors should be able to proceed with their duty, free from threats of violence and intimidation," Shirkey said in a statement. "President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris won Michigan’s presidential election. It is our responsibility as leaders to follow the law and move forward in pursuit of policies that contribute to the betterment of Michigan."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/530110-top-michigan-republicans-shut-down-prospect-of-overturning-result-for-trump
Support the USO