Author Topic: Michigan: Legal Updates  (Read 33911 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Michigan: Legal Updates
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2020, 12:34:23 pm »
I've read and heard that announced a couple of times now.  Waiting now for Trump to concede. Hopefully, he will make it short and sweet.  Nothing more than ... I concede to Joe Biden.  Thank you to all my supporters.  End.  Walk away with head held high.

Meanwhile, Ronna is saying that they will continue investigating.    *****rollingeyes*****   Who is she trying to kid?  She failed miserably in my eyes in making sure that she as head of the RNC would have had systems in place to ensure a fair election.  She's Romney's niece, you know the guy that voted to impeach Trump; would could possibly have gone wrong??

https://www.oann.com/rnc-chair-gop-will-continue-investigation-into-election-fraud/

If I were Trump, I'd get back into the game and run again in 2024. He likes rallies the best anyway. His supporters love the guy. I learned to love (no homo) the guy over the last 4 years. He performance during the George Floyd riots really endeared me to him.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2020, 10:21:53 pm »
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

NEW: PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION

Trump Legal Team Statement

5:08 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1331359074114482176

Offline libertybele

« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2020, 05:05:02 pm »
Y'all can dismiss this article as it is reported by Yahoo, but so far Giuliani isn't doing Trump or his voters any favors.  He keeps blowing a lot of hot air ....but that's about it. He's a NYC liberal.

Giuliani admits to exaggerating claims of voter fraud after saying Detroit had more voters than citizens

Giuliani admits to exaggerating claims of voter fraud after saying Detroit had more voters than citizens
Stephen Proctor
Tue, November 24, 2020, 2:02 AM EST

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani appeared on Lou Dobbs Tonight Monday and made a startling admission. Not long before Giuliani’s appearance, the Michigan state board of canvassers certified Joe Biden winner of the election in the state. On top of that, Giuliani and Trump’s legal team have suffered dozens of losses in courts in their attempt to prove widespread voter fraud and overturn the results of the election. Giuliani has repeatedly made wild and baseless claims of fraud, but admitted on Monday that he’s exaggerating, at least when it comes to alleged fraud in Detroit.

“The city of Detroit probably had more voters than it had citizens,” Giuliani said. “I’m exaggerating a bit, but all you have to do is look at statistical data and you can see that the fraud was rampant and out of control.”

The Michigan Department of State has denied claims of widespread voter fraud in the state..........

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/giuliani-admits-exaggerating-claims-voter-fraud-saying-detroit-more-voters-than-citizens-070252221.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2020, 05:07:18 pm »
'Aight Den.  May as well throw out all that stuff the other attorneys are doing more quietly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2020, 05:14:19 pm »
'Aight Den.  May as well throw out all that stuff the other attorneys are doing more quietly.

I'm specifically referring to Giuliani --he's Trump's personal attorney.  The focus is on him ... and what he does at the end of the day, does matter.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2020, 05:14:29 pm »

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2020, 05:21:08 pm »
I'm specifically referring to Giuliani --he's Trump's personal attorney.  The focus is on him ... and what he does at the end of the day, does matter.

No, but it gives the leftist press an opportunity to rubbish the entire attempt to stamp out the wholesale, unprecedented cheating that just happened.  As an added bonus, it gets Trump supporters to be more pessimistic about the nation's future.   

It's a two-fer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2020, 05:22:06 pm »
9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Reminds me of your old Sig Line:  Shut UP, Rudy!
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2020, 06:19:29 pm »
No, but it gives the leftist press an opportunity to rubbish the entire attempt to stamp out the wholesale, unprecedented cheating that just happened.  As an added bonus, it gets Trump supporters to be more pessimistic about the nation's future.   

It's a two-fer.

The leftists press is rubbish, that's a given .... and FOX News is mostly rubbish as well.  IMHO Giuliani belongs in the rubbish category. 

As for pessimism about our nation's future ... yes, I'm all in for Trump being reseated and can see some optimism.

If you see any optimism in Sloe Joe being seated; I'd love to hear the sales pitch. 

I was hoping that this Thanksgiving we could be thankful for Trump's re-election...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 06:20:36 pm by libertybele »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2020, 06:30:44 pm »
The leftists press is rubbish, that's a given .... and FOX News is mostly rubbish as well.  IMHO Giuliani belongs in the rubbish category. 

As for pessimism about our nation's future ... yes, I'm all in for Trump being reseated and can see some optimism.

If you see any optimism in Sloe Joe being seated; I'd love to hear the sales pitch. 

I was hoping that this Thanksgiving we could be thankful for Trump's re-election...

Don't look at me, I have no optimism about Sloe Joe and Heels-Up.   :shrug:

Even the LIVs that get their news from the worthless Press are starting to notice that something bad happened in this election.  It could be one of these things that, if you add five bucks, you can get a cup of burnt cofeve at Starbucks, or it might actually get people angry enough to lobby for reform.  Probably the former, but I hope for the latter.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:35:37 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2020, 10:49:18 pm »
Twitter Suspends Account of State Senator Who Called Pennsylvania Election Hearing
When will we get to the point that Twitter is breaking the law by suppressing facts concerning criminal behavior?

They have already attacked the Federal Executive branch and legislators.

Will it take them censuring a judge to cross over the line?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2020, 11:33:26 pm »
When will we get to the point that Twitter is breaking the law by suppressing facts concerning criminal behavior?

I think the Judge in NV set us up for a fall, by scheduling the hearing 12/3, he knows he can't be appealed in time, so he's going to throw our case out with a concern of the merits of the case.  Because Democrats.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 11:36:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2020, 01:19:40 am »

@IsailedawayfromFR

Seems to me like they are already breaking the law by NOT reporting the news. They have to have a license to broadcast or publish news,and licenses come with legal obligations. Or should.

The problem is the newspapers have so much money backing them they can keep it is court for decades,and America doesn't have decades left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2020, 05:58:57 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Michigan corruption challenged in lawsuit  https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/amistad-project-filed-election-litigation-michigan

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1332377598714925060
12:35 PM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for Android

Amistad Project sues to invalidate Michigan election results
The group is claiming 'officials brazenly violated election laws' for partisan gain
Just the News, Nov 27, 2020

he Thomas More Society’s Amistad Project has filed a lawsuit asking Michigan’s Supreme Court to physically secure "all evidence of irregularities in the 2020 election and declare the election results invalid on the basis of unlawful conduct by state and local officials.”

The group is alleging that election fraud was so rampant and widespread across the state of Michigan as to deprive the people of the state their right to a free and fair election.

"The pattern of lawlessness was so pervasive and widespread that it deprived the people of Michigan of a free and fair election, throwing the integrity of the entire process into question," said Phil Kline, Director of the Amistad Project.

The suit outlines several significant violations by Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and election officials at all tiers of the system. Specifically, the Amistad attorneys note that "Benson circumvented the explicit intent of the Michigan Legislature, which established an absentee ballot process designed to minimize the risk of fraud."

Instead of heeding the process contoured by the Michigan Legislature, Benson sent "unsolicited absentee ballot applications to every household in the state without verifying whether the intended recipients were still residing at the same location, whether they were eligible to vote in 2020, or even whether they were still alive."

The Amistad Project's legal efforts will emphasize past cases in which courts have found that mail-in ballots and absentee ballots are especially susceptible to fraud. They will argue, in this case, that "vulnerability was exacerbated by the numerous irregularities during the vote counting process, particularly in Wayne County, detailed in numerous affidavits included with the Amistad Project’s litigation."

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/amistad-project-filed-election-litigation-michigan

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2020, 06:34:32 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

THREAD: Exhibit 105 of the Michigan filing is the declaration of military intel analyst from 305th who mapped the networks of Dominion Voting Systems & Edison Research.

Liberty Times & Politics
@dmills3710

Michigan Filing: Exhibit 105

Countries/Groups Involved in US Election 2020 Access/Manipulation

Belgrade, Serbia
Iran (address tied to Netherlands server)
China
Canada

HSBC Bank Canada
BMA Capital Management
DVSCORP (Chinese Domain)
Indivisible (formerly ACORN)

https://twitter.com/dmills3710/status/1332018002674544642

11:27 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1332360502257872898

Link to exhibits: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2020, 06:36:23 pm »
 pointing-up

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

Exhibit 105 has to be the most incredible attachment to a lawsuit ever filed in the history of America’s legal system.

11:02 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1332354042647949312

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2020, 08:48:15 pm »
pointing-up

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

Exhibit 105 has to be the most incredible attachment to a lawsuit ever filed in the history of America’s legal system.

11:02 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1332354042647949312
If proven in court, this is treason.  And it requires the proper punishment, up to public execution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2020, 10:16:13 pm »

Amistad Project sues to invalidate Michigan election results

The group is claiming 'officials brazenly violated election laws' for partisan gain

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/amistad-project-filed-election-litigation-michigan
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2020, 12:48:53 am »
If proven in court, this is treason.  And it requires the proper punishment, up to beginning with public execution.

There, fixed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2020, 04:30:41 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

I'm not a poll worker, but 781% turnout in one Michigan precinct seems high.

12:10 AM · Nov 28, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1332552532749660163

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2020, 07:18:19 pm »
Michigan’s GOP-Led Legislature Does Not Schedule Hearings with Trump Attorneys like Arizona, Pennsylvania
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/29/michigans-gop-led-legislature-does-not-schedule-hearings-trump-attorneys-arizona-pennsylvania/
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2020, 03:16:16 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

This is very interesting re Michigan vote, media will ignore but they're corrupt and irrelevant.

Michigan Vote Analysis
https://www.scribd.com/document/486098384/Michigan-Vote-Analysis

8:48 PM · Nov 29, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1333226369807835137

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2020, 07:08:43 pm »
Cari Kelemen
@KelemenCari

MI eyewitness: There was a 3 hour lull after midnight at the Detroit Vote Center until the vans came in around 4 in the morning with about 60 boxes of ballots.

1:48 PM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/KelemenCari/status/1333845467357179905