Author Topic: Michigan: Legal Updates  (Read 33159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michigan: Legal Updates
« on: November 19, 2020, 02:36:21 am »
Watch: Democrats Launch Personal Attacks Against Wayne County Republican Canvassers

Kyle Olson 18 Nov 2020

Democrats unhappy with the two Republican members on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers launched withering personal attacks during Tuesday night’s meeting after the pair initially declined to certify the November 3 election results.

The board had just deadlocked 2-2 before opening the meeting to public comment. Several of the attendees accused members William Hartmann and Monica Palmer of racism for questioning the disputed tabulation process that took place in Detroit.

Others invoked the canvassers’ children and descendants in a bevy of personal attacks on the two individuals.

Pastor Edward Pruett claimed Hartmann’s “racist ignorance was showing” because he allegedly picked speakers based on his ability to pronounce their names.

“Your children will be disgusted and I am sad that you have influence over them,” the reverend said.

Meanwhile, a woman named Trische Duckworth struck a similar tone, singling out Monica Palmer.

more w/videos
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/18/watch-democrats-launch-personal-attacks-against-wayne-county-republican-canvassers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Michigan: Legal Updates
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 07:08:48 am »
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/wayne-county-election-board-republicans-say-they-were-bullied-rescind?fbclid=IwAR1bMQnxL544F58TtmmXXYbp3-KAp3aPQLAT1t9symnw6BXhWZfSMkpXaiE

Updated: November 18, 2020 - 11:38pm

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

>snip<

Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 12:59:36 pm »
Palmer and Hartmann have each submitted affidavits. Palmer, the board’s chair, said in her affidavit that “more than 70% of Detroit’s 134 Absent Voter Counting Boards (AVCB) did not balance.” She then voted not to certify the results.

She added: “After the vote, public comment period began and dozens of people made personal remarks against me and Mr. Hartmann. The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and my family.” She said that she was advised that she could not oppose the certification and that voting to certify “would result in a full, independent audit of Detroit’s unbalanced precincts.” She later learned that Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson did not view the agreement as binding on her. Consequently, Palmer said, she was rescinding her vote.

Hartmann said that he agreed to certify the results after being “berated” and after being told by Wayne County counsel that the discrepancies in the vote were insufficient reason not to certify the result. He added that he was promised that the state would audit the results, but later learned that Benson had no intention of doing so.

It is not clear whether the decision to rescind votes after the fact has any legal value; litigation is likely to follow.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/18/republican-canvassers-rescind-their-votes-to-certify-wayne-county-michigan-results/

Brave, very brave.   :patriot:

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 01:10:10 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Voter Fraud in Detroit is rampant, and has been for many years!

7:46 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329405682706247683

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 01:27:04 pm »
Michigan mother describes ‘heartbreaking’ attacks after questioning irregularities in Detroit-area presidential vote
by Emily Larsen, Political Reporter & Zachary Halaschak, Breaking News Reporter |
 | November 18, 2020 03:45 PM

A Michigan mother who was one of two Republicans on a panel appointed to certify the Detroit-area election results said she faced “heartbreaking” attacks, including being called a racist, when she raised objections over potential irregularities.

She and the other Republican member of the board changed their votes against certifying election results Tuesday with little explanation after enduring nearly three hours of insults and intimidation, including mentions of their children.

In a statement late Wednesday, Wayne County canvassing board chairwoman Monica Palmer called it "heartbreaking" to sit and listen to people attack her.

"The Democrats went off the hinges trying to suggest we wanted to suppress the black vote, and that was not the case. Our concern was in Detroit, Livonia, and other communities that had unexplained imbalances," Palmer said. "There was not mob rule, but there was a lot of pressure to certify. It was not easy to sit there and listen to all of the threats on the Zoom call and on social media."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/detroit-area-republicans-changed-votes-against-election-certification-after-called-racists-and-threatened-chilling-talk-of-their-children
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 01:37:42 pm »
Aiyash, on Wednesday morning, claimed that he did not mean to expose private information about Palmer’s family maliciously.

“Yesterday, after a failed attempt to disenfranchise Detroit voters, folks spread a fake story that I threatened and ‘doxxed’ Monica Palmer,” Aiyash said in a twee t. “Y’all, I didn’t even know what doxxing was."

He is a lying sack of crap.  The police should be paying him a visit and be arrested for intimidation of an election official.

This shit is out of hand.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 01:39:43 pm »
Scott Adams Retweeted
Miss Michigan
@correctthemedia

BREAKING VIDEO:

The exact moment Democrat Abraham Aiyash threatened Monica Palmer's children on zoom. This extortion attempt directly influenced the decision to agree to certify the election fraud in #WayneCounty.

Video

https://twitter.com/correctthemedia/status/1328969920357535744

2:54 AM · Nov 18, 2020·Twitter for Android

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 01:43:10 pm »
Scott Adams Retweeted
Miss Michigan
@correctthemedia

BREAKING VIDEO:

The exact moment Democrat Abraham Aiyash threatened Monica Palmer's children on zoom. This extortion attempt directly influenced the decision to agree to certify the election fraud in #WayneCounty.

Video

When you watch him say it, it is even more insidious than the written account on Mist's thread.

The man needs to be arrested.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 02:18:04 pm »
When you watch him say it, it is even more insidious than the written account on Mist's thread.

The man needs to be arrested.

If Sydney Powell ever gets around to releasing that Kraken, maybe it can swing by this fellow's place.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 02:19:03 pm »
Scott Adams Retweeted
Miss Michigan
@correctthemedia

BREAKING VIDEO:

Video

Slouching towards the third world. This left wing thug stuff needs to stop now.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 02:24:44 pm »
Abraham Aiyash is low born Yemeni Muslim savage from Hamtramck, the first Muslim majority city in USA.

It is SOP to resort to attacks like this when they become a majority.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 02:31:12 pm »
Abraham Aiyash is low born Yemeni Muslim savage from Hamtramck, the first Muslim majority city in USA.

It is SOP to resort to attacks like this when they become a majority.

I heard his diatribe in John Brennan's voice.  It's eerie. yymouse
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 05:16:16 pm »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 06:05:15 pm »
"In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results"

I guess their guilt finally caught up to them.

Having said that, their "recision" may have come too late, at least at the "county board level".

However...
The election certification still must come before the state board, and like the county boards, it's evenly divided between democrat-communist and Republican board members.

There's no reason why the 2 Republican members of the state board must vote to certify. I would think they still have the power to vote "no" -- particularly since they now have the objections of the two Republican members of the Wayne country board in agreement.

That's only a guess on my part.
Will the two state-level board members do the right thing...?
(and thus force the issue into the state legislature, which is Republican-controlled)

That's the $64k question.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 06:10:44 pm »
Scott Adams Retweeted
Miss Michigan
@correctthemedia

BREAKING VIDEO:

Video

At a minimum, he should be up on charges for terrorizing, and attempted extortion is not out of range.

Felony time if anyone has the guts or the integrity to charge him.

Other Federal election tampering laws may apply.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 06:30:47 pm »

Breaking: Elections Security Expert Uncovers Bombshell About Michigan Election Results

(Tea Party PAC) – Voter fraud has been the hot button issue of the 2020 presidential election, and boy has it ever been a divisive one. Then again, is there anything in this day and age that doesn’t cause division and rancor amongst the American people?

We’ve witnessed a ton of videos come out that show poll watchers, all Republican of course, being denied access — which they have by law — to watch the count and ensure accountability for those counting ballots.

Then there are the affidavits, documents signed by folks that could end up in prison if their claims are untrue, which the left is ignoring altogether.

https://teapartypac.org/breaking-elections-security-expert-uncovers-bombshell-about-michigan-election-results/

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 07:09:05 pm »
In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

In affidavits, GOP canvass board members claim they were bullied and say there are too many irregularities in Detroit vote to justify accepting election results.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/wayne-county-election-board-republicans-say-they-were-bullied-rescind?utm_source=breaking-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 09:50:23 pm »
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 11:24:26 pm »
MI Secretary of State Benson: ‘No Legal Avenue’ for Two Republicans to Rescind Certification Vote

Pam Key 19 Nov 2020

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) said Thursday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Live” that there was “no legal avenue” for two members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers to reverse their votes.

Benson was reacting to Monica Palmer, the Republican chairwoman, and William Hartmann, the other Republican member of the four-person Wayne County board signing affidavits late Wednesday, saying they want to rescind their votes to certify the county’s election results.

Palmer and Hartman initially voting against certification then later voted for it after hearing from outraged voters on Tuesday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/19/mi-secretary-of-state-benson-no-legal-avenue-for-two-republicans-to-rescind-certification-vote/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 01:09:13 am »
Yeah, I thought recanting was stupid and meaningless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 02:03:47 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Look at this in Michigan! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 134,886 votes at 6:31AM!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Â· Nov 18

Look at this in Wisconsin! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 143,379 votes at 3:42AM, when they learned he was losing badly. This is unbelievable!

8:49 PM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329602736053252107

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 02:43:43 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Look at this in Michigan! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 134,886 votes at 6:31AM!

8:49 PM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329602736053252107

Hey, @roamer_1

This is what it looks like when you see snow in the morning.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 02:44:40 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 02:49:04 am »
This is a high stakes game.

I sure hope Sidney Powell and associates have their backs covered.

This is going to go nuclear if what she claims is true.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 02:51:37 am »
Hey, @roamer_1

This is what it looks like when you see snow in the morning.

I have no idea what that is... What alternative explanations might exist... Has anyone tried to defend it?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2020, 02:58:07 am »
I have no idea what that is... What alternative explanations might exist... Has anyone tried to defend it?

Nope.  They rebuff any attempts to explain it, and fire anybody not willing to see 5 lights when there are only 4 (obscure Star Trek TNG reference).
I will NOT comply.