Author Topic: Sen. Whitehouse Threatens to Prosecute Climate Realists If Dems Take Senate  (Read 239 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Whitehouse Threatens to Prosecute Climate Realists If Dems Take Senate
By
James Taylor -
November 18, 20200

U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) threatened climate realists with criminal prosecution in an interview with E&E News, published yesterday. Whitehouse said Democrats gaining control of the U.S. Senate would be key to launching investigations, hauling climate realists in front of Senate show trials, “or even potentially in grand juries.”

E&E News reported Whitehouse is “keen on investigating the fossil fuel industry and what he sees as a massive conspiracy of dark money hindering action on climate change.”

In the interview, Whitehouse said:

https://climaterealism.com/2020/11/sen-whitehouse-threatens-to-prosecute-climate-realists-if-dems-take-senate/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm not getting paid a dime to say this: I have been a geologist since the 'big scare' was the coming Ice Age.

The idea of anthropogenic climate change is hokum, bunk: the solid emissions of the south end of a northbound horse. I signed the Petition Project back when. You know where to find me. Bring it on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis