Author Topic: Attorney Lin Wood: Team has 'smoking guns' to prove Trump won  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney Lin Wood: Team has 'smoking guns' to prove Trump won
« on: November 18, 2020, 01:24:31 am »
WND TV

Attorney Lin Wood: Team has 'smoking guns' to prove Trump won

'105% confident' that Biden will never be president

By WND Staff
Published November 17, 2020 at 4:07pm

Trump campaign attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell have "the smoking guns" to prove the president won the 2020 election, said prominent Atlanta-based lawyer Lin Wood after spending the day with Powell.

"I've seen sworn affidavits, I've seen sworn video statements," he said Monday in a Newsmax TV interview with Howie Carr. "I think that Rudy and Sidney have done a magnificent job in a short period of time of piecing together a solid legal case on what was intended to be a complicated scheme of fraud as it relates to the voting machines."

Wood, who explained he's assisting the Trump campaign's legal fight in an unofficial capacity, was referring to the equipment used by the Canada-based company Dominion Voting Systems. Powell has said she and her team are preparing to release evidence that will "overturn election results in multiple states," claiming U.S. election software switched "millions of votes" from Trump to Biden.

Known for representing Richard Jewell and recently Kentucky teen Nicholas Sandmann, Wood said that "when you boil it down, it simply amounts to the fact that the United States of America was relying on voting machines that were subject to manipulation."

He said "things are going to be rapidly developing over the course of the next few days, because the evidence of the computer voting fraud is mounting daily."

Last week, Wood said he was 100% confident that Biden will never become president of the United States.

more
https://www.wnd.com/2020/11/attorney-lin-wood-team-smoking-guns-prove-trump-won/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Attorney Lin Wood: Team has 'smoking guns' to prove Trump won
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 01:25:47 am »
Also the one piece of evidence no seems to mention is the Biden himself announced the massive voter fraud movement the Dems had.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 01:34:58 am »
Also the one piece of evidence no seems to mention is the Biden himself announced the massive voter fraud movement the Dems had.

:bingo:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 01:50:41 am »
Well... we're waiting!