Author Topic: BANANA REPUBLIC: Philadelphia Reports 8,000 Newly Counted Ballots 2 Weeks After Election Day – 85% F  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BANANA REPUBLIC: Philadelphia Reports 8,000 Newly Counted Ballots 2 Weeks After Election Day – 85% For Joe Biden
By Cristina Laila
Published November 17, 2020 at 11:29am

Philadelphia late Monday night reported nearly 8,000 newly counted ballots two weeks after Election Day.

Surprise, surprise 85% of the newly counted ballots went to Joe Biden.

President Trump was up by nearly 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania on election night when crooked officials in Philadelphia and Pittsburg suspended counting.

Millions of ballots magically appeared after Election Day giving Joe Biden the lead.

This is a banana republic.

Here’s the breakdown of the illegal ballots:

Biden 6,628 (85%)
Trump 1,140 (14%)

Biden’s statewide PA lead now up to 72,379 votes (1.1%)

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/banana-republic-philadelphia-reports-8000-newly-counted-ballots-2-weeks-election-day-85-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien