Author Topic: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud  (Read 258 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud
« on: November 17, 2020, 02:48:22 pm »
Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud
By Pamela Geller - on November 16, 2020

A political director for the Joe Biden campaign has been arrested for electoral fraud.

By: The Point News,

The Democrat Director of Texas state political strategy for the Joe Biden Presidential campaign has been arrested for electoral fraud.

Democratic Party operative Dallas Jones was formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation in the state of Texas on behalf of the Joe Biden campaign during this contested Presidential election.

According to the National File, two investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testified under oath that they have Democratic Party internal documentation, as well as video evidence and witnesses, for their investigation.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/biden-campaign-director-arrested-for-electoral-fraud.html/

Offline Victoria33

Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 03:53:14 pm »
@rangerrebew
@Cyber Liberty

There was a black woman working for Dallas Jones who has to be the dumbest law breaker in modern history.  She did this in black neighborhoods.  She took a reporter, with a camera (duh), with her and went through the whole process of how she knew when ballots were sent out to older people.  Then she took him with her as she went to homes, got the ballot from the older person and showed him/her where to sign their name and which candidates to mark. 

Then, she took the ballot and the materials and left and put the ballot in a mailbox.  She had so many ballots with her, she would not use just one mailbox because that would look "strange"; she would drive around and put the ballots in numerous mailboxes.  She kept good records as to how many she had done where, so she knew where to start the next day.

As I watched that, I could not believe she had a reporter with her - I knew she was headed to jail as that reporter would do his job and "report" it.  I am fairly sure his film is now with the investigators and this woman, others, and Dallas Jones are going to jail.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 03:55:02 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 03:59:49 pm »
How odd.  Everybody knows the Democrats don't commit crimes of this nature.  Must be a far-right wing reporter....

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 04:05:48 pm »
This whole sordid affair has been like the dripping of a faucet.  Fraud's obviously everywhere, but coalescing enough of it to bust the dam seems like a long shot at this point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 04:13:29 pm »
This whole sordid affair has been like the dripping of a faucet.  Fraud's obviously everywhere, but coalescing enough of it to bust the dam seems like a long shot at this point.

You’re right, evidence of fraud is everywhere. But, I don’t think the ballot count is where Trump wins re-election. In my opinion it will come from actions brought in scotus, then state legislators in those f’d up battleground contests, and finally from congress where Trump will win.

Call me a naïve optimist.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 05:39:27 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 05:42:23 pm »

It worked to get rid of Saruman when the Ents did it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: