Author Topic: 2.7 million votes switched and hints Dominion Whistleblowers came forward?  (Read 276 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
JoNova 11/16/2020

Is that mood shift I see?

Suddenly the Trump team is ramping up the claims and the confidence. Donald Trump has declared  that 2.7 million votes were switched by Dominion electronic machines and Rudy Guliani has hinted that there are whistleblowers coming forward from Dominion. If so, that changes everything. But at this stage, they are just hints.

EverylegalVote now tallies Trump at 232, Biden at 214

North Carolina has been added to the Trump Tally.

Huge claims being made about massive electronic voter fraud.

@Donald Trump: “REPORT: Dominion deleted 2.7 million Trump Votes nationwide. Data analysis finds 221,000 Pennsylvania votes switched from President Trump to Biden. 941,000 Trump votes delted. States using Dominion voting systems switched 435,000 votes from Trump to Biden.””

@SidneyPowell: This is massive voter fraud. It is a feature built into the system by the companies that own the machines and software. This was a deliberate attack on our country and the most important of rights held by citizens in our Republic.

@RudyGiuliani:  The evidence of fraud is pouring in at an overwhelming pac’e. This was a massive effort by Crooked Democrats to wipe out the vote of those they believe are inferior to them….DEPLORABLES , CHUMPS.

@Donald J Trump Jnr:   I guess Stalin was right… it’s who counts the votes that matters.

NaturalNews has most of the links and details related to the claim of 2.7 (now 2.8 million votes being switched or stolen). Also American Thinker.

But even the ordinary garden variety counts of fraud are spectacular:

11,000 reports of election incidents of voter fraud, Meh?

On Sean Hannity’s show, Kayleigh McEnany says she has 234 pages of sworn affidavits from just one country — Wayne County, Michigan — alleging that in one batch of ballots 60% had the same signature, 35 ballots had no voter record but they were counted anyway,  and 50 ballots were run multiple times through the voting machines. All this in a county where Republican observers were barred from access, and Democrat challengers were handing out training documents on how to distract GOP challengers…

See the video in the Tweet

Supreme Court will order a recount, if not re-vote…

Buckle up. Wait until they learn about math and code… #dominion pic.twitter.com/AwYbbjESng

— TruthRaider

It’s just a Glitch, another electronic switch?

@Geo Check  has a 43 second video on election day where the vote tally swaps 19,958 up for Biden and 19,958 down for Trump. The announcer doesn’t notice and keeps calling the race for Trump … Little did he know.

It’s worth listening to the 43 seconds just to be reminded of what it was like on the last day in the West when people still thought elections were decided by voters.

More: https://joannenova.com.au/2020/11/2-7-million-votes-switched-and-dominion-whistleblowers-come-forward/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: 2.7 million votes switched and hints Dominion Whistleblowers came forward?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 09:00:12 am »
I say re-vote, with US marshals watching every move, and an Observer for every poll worker, and no vote gets counted if they need leave, and nothing is brought in the facility unless both poll watchers signs for it!

There is no doubt Trump got more votes than Traitor Joe.

And I say if Biden knows about this tech fraud, he joins the gang that has the key thrown away on Gauntanamo.

On second thought, award every state with electronic theft to Trump.  PERIOD!!!  Indict and convict all involved for treason.  And fill Gauntanamo with these rotten traitors, never to be seen again.  And I trust Dominion and their software are never used again, and Dominion employees involved get a rope or hot seat for their treason.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 09:05:27 am by jafo2010 »

Offline AL

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 10:11:43 am »
I say re-vote, with US marshals watching every move, and an Observer for every poll worker, and no vote gets counted if they need leave, and nothing is brought in the facility unless both poll watchers signs for it!

There is no doubt Trump got more votes than Traitor Joe.

And I say if Biden knows about this tech fraud, he joins the gang that has the key thrown away on Gauntanamo.

On second thought, award every state with electronic theft to Trump.  PERIOD!!!  Indict and convict all involved for treason.  And fill Gauntanamo with these rotten traitors, never to be seen again.  And I trust Dominion and their software are never used again, and Dominion employees involved get a rope or hot seat for their treason.

Agree.  Although I'd rather see regular Army officers present at polling places and the counting saloons.  A one day vote, all paper ballots, absolutely no mail-ins, and no software.  The Army officers need to then certify that the election was clean and fair.

I'll bet Trump would landslide a vast majority of states.  I'd also bet that the house and senate would be a majority for the republicans.  Significant changes found, parties involved in throwing the election, Army officers make the arrests, military tribunals assembled at Fort Leavenworth, those found guilty sentenced to do time at Gitmo, take the trash to Cuba.

Online verga

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 12:14:25 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.