Author Topic: Warnock Decries Efforts to Nationalize GA Senate Race — ‘Chuck Schumer’s Name Is Certainly Not on th  (Read 113 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warnock Decries Efforts to Nationalize GA Senate Race — ‘Chuck Schumer’s Name Is Certainly Not on the Ballot’

Jeff Poor 15 Nov 2020

During an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, Raphael Warnock, the Democratic U.S. Senate nominee in Georgia, who faces incumbent Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) in a runoff in January, criticized those trying to “nationalize” his contest.

Warnock mentioned Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who could ascend to Majority Leader if Warnock and another Georgia U.S. Senate race between Democrat Jon Ossoff and incumbent Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) go for Democrats, as one trying to capitalize on his contest.

“Listen, this is a Georgia race, and I’m Georgian,” he said. “I grew up in Savannah, Georgia. My church is in Atlanta. I’m pastor of the spiritual home of Martin Luther King Jr. I grew up in public housing, one of 12 children in my family. I’m number 11 and the first graduate of a four-year college in my family. I know personally the importance of good federal policy, combined with personal responsibility, work, grit, and determination. That is the reason I’m able to run for the United States Senate. I am an iteration of the American dream. And I’m running for the Senate because that promise is slipping away from far too many people. That is what this race is about.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/15/warnock-decries-efforts-to-nationalize-ga-senate-race-chuck-schumers-name-is-certainly-not-on-the-ballot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34