Author Topic: WATCH: NC police release video of deadly Juneteenth mass shooting  (Read 374 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Robert Gearty
Published 1 hour ago

Police released disturbing video of two individuals in Charlotte, N.C., shooting multiple times during a Juneteenth celebration that left three dead.

The shots were fired toward a crowd of 400 gathered for an impromptu street party early June 22. In addition to the three killed, police said six others were wounded. Police released the 63-second video Friday seeking tips identifying the shooters.

(more)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/watch-nc-police-release-video-of-deadly-juneteenth-mass-shooting
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline cato potatoe

Re: WATCH: NC police release video of deadly Juneteenth mass shooting
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 02:52:19 pm »
If it's Charlotte, the assailant will probably just post the $46 of bail and shoot the informant.  The city is track for a record number of homicides in 2020.  Nary a peep from the 9-2 democrat city council or the 9-0 county commission.  Maybe they'll paint a mural on I-77.

Offline skeeter

Re: WATCH: NC police release video of deadly Juneteenth mass shooting
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 02:58:20 pm »
Disturbing? This is Juneteenth's equivalent of a turkey dinner, valentines day card or fireworks.