Author Topic: Why Worry About a Harris Presidency?  (Read 241 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Why Worry About a Harris Presidency?
« on: November 14, 2020, 12:43:43 pm »
Texas Scorecard by Warren Norred November 9, 2020

Norred: Why Worry About a Harris Presidency?

Kamala Harris put people in jail to bolster her stats when she knew of exonerating evidence. She went on full attack and supported attacks on Justice Kavanaugh based on no evidence.

The left was able to impeach President Trump while he was in office with made-up garbage. With him out, they could have him in jail within a couple of years.

Trump has established business operations all over the globe. There is almost no one like that who cannot be found to be guilty of something, particularly given the resources that these people will have.

As Stalin’s servant, Lavrentiy Beria famously stated, “Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.” The left is going to go full Beria on Trump, and the “Trumped-up” charges won’t be completely wrong. There are so many irrational regulations that a motivated bureaucrat can always take down anyone that they want to target these days.

First, they impoverish them by freezing assets and then demand that the victim fight the allegations without a real defense. Or, they find a vulnerable relative and demand surrender.

Conservatives in every profession will be in the crosshairs.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/commentary/norred-why-worry-about-a-harris-presidency/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why Worry About a Harris Presidency?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 01:40:42 pm »
And our beloved Constitution will well and truly be in the dust bin!  And the saddest part of all is that damned few seem to give a damn about that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 01:59:54 pm »
@Bigun

If Tom Clancy were alive today, he couldn't write a best-seller about a Harris presidency because it wouldn't be believable that a patriotic person on the Secret Service Presidential Detail would take matters into his/her own hands.

Eight years of Barack Obama proved that.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 02:01:32 pm »
@Bigun

If Tom Clancy were alive today, he couldn't write a best-seller about a Harris presidency because it wouldn't be believable that a patriotic person on the Secret Service Presidential Detail would take matters into his/her own hands.

Eight years of Barack Obama proved that.

888mouth @DCPatriot
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:04:21 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 07:07:20 pm »
This is the reason rifles are made.

Hunting and target shooting are only bonuses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!