Author Topic: Electronic Voting Machines and Related Voting Technology  (Read 322 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Electronic Voting Machines and Related Voting Technology
« on: November 14, 2020, 03:55:50 am »
Voting Machines

Historical Timeline

https://www.procon.org/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Electronic Voting Machines and Related Voting Technology
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 03:56:13 am »
Voting Machines

Historical Timeline

https://www.procon.org/

@Smokin Joe
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 04:22:38 am »
@Smokin Joe
From the Con side, at this website: https://votingmachines.procon.org/questions/could-electronic-voting-machine-software-be-programmed-to-alter-the-outcome-of-an-election/

This nightmare scenario, in which a small number of programmers manipulate the politics of the United States by injecting malicious software into voting machines has more in common with spy novels than it does with reality.”

C'mon man, this is precisely the hallmark of the sorts of operations which had the BATFE approving and insisting on arming Drug cartels, or using a manufactured dossier as evidence to spy on an opposition candidate, and as excuse for impeachment of that same person when elected, involving perfidy by federal investigators and the intelligence community in a coup attempt, Or...emplacing a cryptomuslim in the white house of questionable lineage and citizenship, or the head of NIAID being aware of the creation of a chimeric virus incorporating bat coronaviruses and SARS in first an American, then Chinese Lab and its release (accidentally or otherwise) using that same virus to garner fame and power while destroying the American economy by insisting that no treatment was effective despite considerable evidence to the contrary?

Truth is stranger than fiction, especially with the New World Order crowd. Their greatest defense is and has been 'plausible deniability', made thus by the outrageousness of their acts and the claim of conspiracy theory when discovered, with a heaping helping of Mass Media smokescreens, denial, and lies.
Of course programs could be written to maintain a point spread advantage for one candidate by shifting votes to another, and that's just one way it could be done. A combination of fraud techniques is best, because the discovery of any one methodology is unlikely to damage the effort to the point of failure. Shifted votes, deleted votes, added votes, vote harvesting, the voting dead, illegal aliens voting, all that and more combined in various proportions could be used to rig the election.  Most people don't write code,  don't understand it or the logic behind it, and would simply sit with their eyes glazed over as an expert explained in meticulous detail how the fraud was done or what the code meant. People have reached the point where they don't want facts, just to be told what to think. Life is simpler that way.

I am not sure how true this is, but have found it being reported across a number of sources (none yet mainstream) https://conservativechoicecampaign.com/the-us-military-has-raided-and-seized-servers-in-germany-tied-to-the-dominion-election-system/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 04:41:33 am »
Three days of the condor.

The last few scenes.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 04:52:20 am »
Great new thread!

Should this be moved to Elections 2020 @Cyber Liberty ??

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 04:59:26 am »
Is this the company that Soros owns for tabulation?  I thought he bought the company ultimately to control the 1s and 0s.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 05:11:37 am »
Is this the company that Soros owns for tabulation?  I thought he bought the company ultimately to control the 1s and 0s.

Seems linked. Can't see without my binacular vision.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 03:32:28 pm »
Great new thread!

Should this be moved to Elections 2020 @Cyber Liberty ??

Yes, it should.  Done.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: