Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 68862 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2021, 08:19:38 pm »
Frank Zappa  -  The Slime

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2021, 08:59:57 pm »
This rates right up there with the "Chicken Dance"     :silly:      :silly:                   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LIkX0U6f5k
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2021, 10:05:15 pm »
   Another part of Mark's 'Who did it Better' series.

At least they're both Australian (INXS)

The Teskey Brothers - Never Tear Us Apart (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPG2757RNrI

Drive ~ Walt Wilkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lTwRUEh1gc
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2021, 11:03:03 pm »
   My Baby's in CyberLand (AZ), I do miss her  @Texas Robin

Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain - Dark Remaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmDtC_s-I_w

Since I'm here another off this great album.

All My Love (1990 Remaster)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYDh7lyqwms
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #381 on: July 10, 2021, 02:50:15 am »
Canned Heat  -  On the Road Again

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #382 on: July 10, 2021, 02:52:33 am »
Dave Alvin - "Somewhere In Time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzD4w9rn5D8

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #383 on: July 10, 2021, 02:57:01 am »
And now back to Zeppelin for @corbe

In the Evening  -  ( To be played VERY LOUD )

Offline corbe

« Reply #384 on: July 10, 2021, 03:10:13 am »
   Thank You @Hoodat

Offline corbe

« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2021, 03:13:54 am »
   My ol Lady's in Mesa, AZ for another week @Texas Robin I have her Dog Chris, he's a chihuahua mix and the first word I taught him was @Hoodat as in who the fu@k is that knocking on the door.  He loves that word.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #386 on: July 10, 2021, 03:58:00 am »
Smart dog.  This one goes out to Chris.

Pink Floyd  -  Seamus

« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 03:59:41 am by Hoodat »

Offline corbe

« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2021, 03:59:23 am »
   Do you think Cyber has a Cassette Player?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #388 on: July 11, 2021, 08:52:29 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #389 on: July 11, 2021, 08:53:58 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #390 on: July 12, 2021, 07:19:01 pm »

@corbe

Q:  Do you know why dogs lick themselves?

A:  Because they can't get their paw to make a little fist.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #391 on: July 17, 2021, 11:41:23 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #393 on: July 18, 2021, 01:42:29 am »
Dixie Cups  -  Iko Iko

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #394 on: July 20, 2021, 12:45:20 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #395 on: July 20, 2021, 01:02:24 am »
Dixie Cups  -  Iko Iko

Good song!

How abou5 “Blitzkreig bop” by the Ramones?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #397 on: July 21, 2021, 12:46:03 am »
Good song!

How abou5 “Blitzkreig bop” by the Ramones?

Ask and you shall receive, @Gefn

Also, here is the Grateful Dead doing Iko Iko:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod