Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 76826 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #325 on: May 04, 2021, 09:23:13 pm »
Guarantee he's not listening to this traitor!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jta56wBl7SM
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2021, 11:15:22 pm »
Austin Meade - Happier Alone ft. Koe Wetzel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqJstRfamhw

NO, the petals have not fallen off the rose.

@Texas Robin
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #327 on: May 05, 2021, 01:54:04 am »
Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Cigarettes After Sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI8VrXkffcg
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #328 on: May 05, 2021, 02:48:23 am »
James McMurtry - State of The Union

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFEtebvenJ4

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #329 on: May 09, 2021, 12:12:25 am »
One of my faves (I am also a huge Aretha Franklin fan). But, I bet @Cyber Liberty's not listening to this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEWuAcMWDLY
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #330 on: May 09, 2021, 12:06:50 pm »
Danzig  -  Mother

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #331 on: May 12, 2021, 01:57:19 am »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Nonpartisan hack
    • Fullervision
« Reply #332 on: May 13, 2021, 12:05:50 am »
Don't judge me.

Yanni - "A Word in Private"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaBjNwynQLk
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

« Reply #333 on: May 16, 2021, 10:46:39 pm »
Longer Than You've Been Alive (Official Lyric Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjo0wTuDqYw

Online corbe

« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2021, 04:00:44 pm »
Jason Eady: Cry Pretty (LYRIC VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu3mokfDOGE

Online Hoodat

« Reply #335 on: May 19, 2021, 06:46:01 pm »
Patti Smith  -  Smells Like Teen Spirit

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2021, 11:50:36 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #337 on: May 22, 2021, 04:24:25 pm »
Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine (Lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShiegA9UZYs

Online corbe

« Reply #338 on: May 22, 2021, 04:54:22 pm »
Jackson Browne "The Pretender" (Live from Home)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf-rrgiKwCE

Online corbe

« Reply #339 on: May 26, 2021, 10:18:26 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2021, 09:07:12 pm »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #343 on: May 29, 2021, 12:30:12 am »
Iron Butterfly - IN A GADDA DA VIDA - 1968 (ORIGINAL FULL VERSION)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #344 on: May 29, 2021, 12:42:17 am »
 :rolling: :silly: 888bravo 88888cool 000hehehehe         "Puff the Magic Dragon"   :silly: :rolling:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2elWJFmFpps

Online corbe

« Reply #345 on: May 29, 2021, 08:46:53 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #346 on: May 29, 2021, 08:49:50 pm »
Gretchen Peters - Woman On The Wheel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQ-LY7Zfok

Online corbe

« Reply #347 on: May 29, 2021, 08:56:26 pm »
   More Gretchen Peters,  I dedicate this to @Frank Cannon

Gretchen Peters - "When All You Got Is A Hammer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSM5_sc-tCw

Online corbe

« Reply #348 on: June 01, 2021, 07:55:36 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #349 on: June 02, 2021, 05:15:49 pm »
(Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes--Album Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0aAGP3ty_A