Author Topic: ‘He Knows It’s Over’: Trump Plans To Announce 2024 Bid As Soon As Biden Is Certified, NYT Reports  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘He Knows It’s Over’: Trump Plans To Announce 2024 Bid As Soon As Biden Is Certified, NYT Reports

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
November 12, 2020 8:44 PM ET

President Donald Trump reportedly told some advisers that if the election is certified for Biden then he will announce a 2024 campaign run, the New York Times reported Thursday.

Trump and his campaign are waging a legal battle to push Biden off the precipice of victory even as the Associated Press, Fox News and numerous other outlets have already declared him the winner. Advisers say Trump has no “obsessive desire” to remain in the White House, according to NYT, and he is already taking action to maintain his current sway within the GOP in the likely event he loses it.

“He knows it’s over,” one unnamed adviser reportedly told NYT.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/12/trump-2024-run-biden-president-nyt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Reads like it they could be spreading FUD.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Unnamed advisor!  That's as far as I got into reading this drivel!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The same NYT that said the Erie PA postal worker whistle blower flipped when he didn't?

This parrot cage fodder is on a bender of lies and distortions......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The Daily Wire cover of this story had an interesting tidbit at the bottom ...

Saying Trump might put up a competing alternative to Fox News. I am not sure how I feel about that, being we already have OANN.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....