Author Topic: Donald Trump: Fox News Forgot the ‘Golden Goose’ that Made Them Successful  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: Fox News Forgot the ‘Golden Goose’ that Made Them Successful

Charlie Spiering 12 Nov 2020

President Donald Trump criticized Fox News on Thursday, noting that their daytime ratings collapsed after the election.

“Very sad to watch this happen, but they forgot what made them successful, what got them there,” Trump wrote.

The president cited the fable of the goose that laid the golden eggs, claiming that Fox News killed their audience by pitting their network against his presidency.

“They forgot the Golden Goose. The biggest difference between the 2016 Election, and 2020, was Fox News!” he wrote.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
.@FoxNews daytime ratings have completely collapsed. Weekend daytime even WORSE. Very sad to watch this happen, but they forgot what made them successful, what got them there. They forgot the Golden Goose. The biggest difference between the 2016 Election, and 2020, was @FoxNews!
10:10 AM · Nov 12, 2020

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/11/12/donald-trump-fox-news-forgot-golden-goose-made-them-successful/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

He's finally really lost it.  He's confusing cause and effect.  Fox News was successful for at least a decade before Trump announced his candidacy, and it was the existence of a center-right mass media outlet (the only one on television, which is why they were successful) that made his success in politics possible.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline skeeter

He's finally really lost it.  He's confusing cause and effect.  Fox News was successful for at least a decade before Trump announced his candidacy, and it was the existence of a center-right mass media outlet (the only one on television, which is why they were successful) that made his success in politics possible.

I'm not sure he's claiming he's the Golden Goose.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It's about as obvious as can be.  A conservative Company makes it big, then sells out to the liberal agenda then dies, or nearly so.  The examples are endless.  Sports teams, media institutions, other organizations.  Go woke, go broke,that how common it has become, it has its own slang expressions. 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Donald Trump is not the goose laying the golden eggs.  We Are!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Donald Trump is not the goose laying the golden eggs.  We Are!

:amen:  And I am quite sure that is exactly what the president was trying to convey.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

:amen:  And I am quite sure that is exactly what the president was trying to convey.

While Republican Politicians may not care for Trump, the vast majority of the Republican electorate does. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
While Republican Politicians may not care for Trump, the vast majority of the Republican electorate does.

:yowsa: And those compose the golden goose Fox news shat upon last Tuesday evening.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:yowsa: And those compose the golden goose Fox news shat upon last Tuesday evening.

I read NewsCorp has lost >6% in the stock market...in a week the DJIA shot up over 2,000 points. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: