Author Topic: Big Changes in Pacific Ocean Patterns Are Likely to Cool Global Climate Debate  (Read 211 times)

rangerrebew

Big Changes in Pacific Ocean Patterns Are Likely to Cool Global Climate Debate
By
Anthony Watts -
November 3, 20200

Many will be familiar with El Niño – the ocean-warming phenomenon that produces warmer global temperature and wild weather patterns – but how about La Niña, which is linked to cooler sea surface temperatures, cooler global temperatures, and drier, colder weather?

According to a press release by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO), La Niña is back in the central and eastern equatorial Pacific Ocean, after nearly a decade’s absence.

What is most significant is that this cooling event is expected to result in sea surface temperatures between two and three degrees Celsius cooler than average, said Dr. Maxx Dilley, Deputy Director in charge of Climate Services Department at WMO.

https://climaterealism.com/2020/11/big-changes-in-pacific-ocean-patterns-are-likely-to-cool-global-climate-debate/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Since all this hysteria has started, every envirowhacko is staking man's viability, on a mere blink of an eye of data.  There is overwhelming evidence that in history, the earth has been much much warmer, and much much cooler.   Even as late a 1000 years ago, the global climate was warmer, even the Vikings colonized Greenland. 

There are so many factors that influence our climate.  Man himself impacts the tune of a gnat's wing flap in a hurricane.  I put a lot more stock in predicitve models of ocean currents, and even much much more in Sunspot activity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.