Author Topic: /  (Read 691 times)

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
/
« on: November 12, 2020, 01:27:13 am »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 10:54:16 am by libertasbella »
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertasbella

admin here:  Can you do me a strong?  When you post your original writing, could you please put your byline at the top of the post (screen name will do)?  As Admin, I am in charge of ensuring we don't violate Copyright laws, and when you don't take credit for it, I have to search Google to see if it was written by somebody else.

--Cyber
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertasbella

PS:  I love your handle!  Can you guess why?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@libertasbella

EXCELLENT post!

I have no idea where you have been hiding all this time,but I sincerely hope you continue to post here!

I offer a VERY sincere,heart-felt "Welcome to TBR!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella
Thanks @sneakypete!

I've been looking for new homes lately and am happy to have found one. I just got through the gauntlet on some arguably less suitable sites for my content – I can now proudly say I've been accused of being a Russian troll.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thanks @sneakypete!

I've been looking for new homes lately and am happy to have found one. I just got through the gauntlet on some arguably less suitable sites for my content – I can now proudly say I've been accused of being a Russian troll.

@libertasbella

Ahhhh,yet one more "Free (?) Republic" refugee!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Welcome @libertasbella

It is late, I am tired, and only read a part of your piece above.

Bottomline: the Democommies have committed a conspiracy to once again destroy a fundamental of our republic.  And why shouldn't they, they successfully committed a coup against Trump with zero ramifications.  Both Clintons took a $145 million bribe from Russia/Putin for 20% control of American plutonium/uranium, etc.  And again, nothing from DOJ.  Then Hillary paid many millions in collaboration with the Russians to destroy Trump, and while some of us might consider that fraud, a severe violation of something, again nothing from DOJ.  And then there is the 33,000 felonies with Hillary and her emails, and again nothing from the DOJ.  If it had been me, I would be in prison for 200 lifetimes.

Either the Supreme Court stands up and demands the battleground states conduct another POTUS election with limited mailin ballots, or with Biden as POTUS, I can see the government violently taken over with a 2nd shutdown.  Imagine 200,000 men and women marching into Washington armed to the teeth and seizing control of the government.  I can see it happening.

Biden and the Dems are the greatest existential threat to the security and wellbeing of the USA and its citizens!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 11:21:43 am by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Welcome @libertasbella

Either the Supreme Court stands up and demands the battleground states conduct another POTUS election with limited mailin ballots, or with Biden as POTUS, I can see the government violently taken over with a 2nd shutdown.  Imagine 200,000 men and women marching into Washington armed to the teeth and seizing control of the government.  I can see it happening.

@jafo2010

I can't. Oh,it would be VERY easy for me to go to DC,carrying a rifle and talking trash,but the truth is I am NOT going to open fire on anyone who doesn't shoot at me first,so why bother to carry the damn thing?

I SUSPECT the same is true for 99 percent of my fellow conservatives. What we WANT is law and order,so WTH would we create chaos by starting gun fights with the people we are trying to get to listen to reason in order to RESTORE our nation to it's Constitutional roots?

We are trying to restore the rule of Constitutional law,not destroy what little of it we have left.

Besides,we do NOT need firearms to protect ourselves from the authorities because THEY are NOT going to open fire on us because WE won't be rioting,looting,and setting fire to anything that will burn IF we march on DC.

IF we march on DC the purpose will be to prevent the illegal take-over of our nation by the Globalists and their leftist "tools".

Maybe I am wrong,but I can't help but believe the vast majority of the police,military,and any other government agencies we might end up facing off with want the same thing,and are more likely to join us than shoot at us.

GET RID OF THE AGGRESSIVE AND CONTROVERSIAL "US AGAINST THEM" MINDSET!

THEY (the government) ARE "us" and we will be marching to restore peace and the balance of power.

We don't need guns to do this.

We just need patriots in large numbers who are dedicated to the cause of Constitutional Law.

This really ain't all that complex,and there is no reason to make it complex. The "them" we are marching against in protest are the globalists and their anarchist foot soldiers/tools.

NEVER lose sight of that.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@libertasbella

Thanks for the comprehensive intelligence.

And welcome to TBR.

You can see from my handle I escaped the clutches of TOS years ago as I was banned for questioning the wisdom of supporting Trump over Cruz.

One question as you seem to be familiar with Michigan vagaries:  If a recount or audit occurs on the Presidential race, would it necessarily also be for the Senate and other races as well?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll try and remember that, absolutely! I typically put it at the bottom when I post on forums, so it may be a hard habit to break. Thanks for the heads-up!

Perfect!  Thanks!!  :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Welcome to TBR @libertasbella!

U rite purdy good!  Keep at it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So much evidence, so little media coverage.

The past week has been like a nightmare episode of the Twilight Zone.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.