Author Topic: REPORT: Team Biden Worries Inauguration May Resemble MAGA Rally  (Read 893 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Team Biden Worries Inauguration May Resemble MAGA Rally
« on: November 11, 2020, 08:58:24 pm »

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
November 11, 2020 2:37 PM ET

Members of President-elect Joe Biden’s team are reportedly worried that his inauguration could end up looking like a massive MAGA rally.

Members of Biden’s team have already begun preparation for his Jan. 20 inauguration — despite ongoing legal challenges from President Donald Trump — following media projections that he would win the 2020 presidential election.

At least one person involved with the planning has voiced concerns about how the event could look, particularly if coronavirus restrictions are still in place, according to The Daily Beast.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/11/report-team-biden-worries-inauguration-resemble-maga-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: REPORT: Team Biden Worries Inauguration May Resemble MAGA Rally
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 09:03:01 pm »
Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
November 11, 2020 2:37 PM ET

Members of President-elect Joe Biden’s team are reportedly worried that his inauguration could end up looking like a massive MAGA rally.

Members of Biden’s team have already begun preparation for his Jan. 20 inauguration — despite ongoing legal challenges from President Donald Trump — following media projections that he would win the 2020 presidential election.

At least one person involved with the planning has voiced concerns about how the event could look, particularly if coronavirus restrictions are still in place, according to The Daily Beast.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/11/report-team-biden-worries-inauguration-resemble-maga-rally/

Can you imagine a couple hundred thousand Trump supporters converging at the inauguration ...  Yelling "Bullshit" in unison at 150 db?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 12:42:02 am »
I would hope that not one Republican would attend, including Mr. Trump, who should remain conspicuous by his absence.

But you know they won't show such resolve.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 01:11:08 am »
It could be the perfect time to treat the event with the respect the democrats have been dishing out, come prepared to act like Antifa.  Just so they get a taste of what they have been dishing out.  That would be 'fair'.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 06:34:18 am »
They have good reason to worry about this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 06:36:19 am »
I would hope that not one Republican would attend, including Mr. Trump, who should remain conspicuous by his absence.

@Fishrrman

I hope MILLIONS attend. Expose the lies and hypocrisy that voters prefer Dims.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 06:43:52 am »
If it comes to this, I hope the President never concedes, doesn't meet with Biden and give him the handshake in the Oval Office,  and he's in Mar-a-Lago on the 20th denying Biden the meet and greet at the WH and ride to the inauguration.

Then, tanned and rested, have his first rally in PA on the 21st.   happy77

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 06:58:10 am »
If it comes to this, I hope the President never concedes, doesn't meet with Biden and give him the handshake in the Oval Office,  and he's in Mar-a-Lago on the 20th denying Biden the meet and greet at the WH and ride to the inauguration.

Then, tanned and rested, have his first rally in PA on the 21st.   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

I hope this election theft doesn't get that far,but if it does,I like your suggestions.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 07:03:37 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I hope this election theft doesn't get that far, but if it does, I like your suggestions.

I hope so, too.  @sneakypete

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 03:35:39 pm »
RinVa, I agree with your post, too.

I would think Mr. Trump to be too old to run again in 2024. I sense he would have to take good care of himself between now and then.

But having said that, something else he could do "in retirement" is to create a "new media", perhaps a cable news network that would lure traditional-minded folks like Tucker Carlson, etc. He has the monetary means to do so. This could become an important legacy to leave behind, with more impact than any building he could have put up...

Offline verga

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 05:21:26 pm »

I would think Mr. Trump to be too old to run again in 2024. I sense he would have to take good care of himself between now and then.

But having said that, something else he could do "in retirement" is to create a "new media", perhaps a cable news network that would lure traditional-minded folks like Tucker Carlson, etc. He has the monetary means to do so. This could become an important legacy to leave behind, with more impact than any building he could have put up...
Nothing saying he can't start that new Media and Prep Don Jr. for a White House run. This would be the third time a son succeeds his father.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 08:33:15 pm »

Trump will, and he'll be called an "impetulant child" by the press and Lincoln Republicans.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2020, 11:04:06 pm »
Trump will, and he'll be called an "impetulant child" by the press and Lincoln Republicans.

@Cyber Liberty

Somehow I kinda doubt he will spend much time weeping over that.

Laughing maybe,but not weeping.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2020, 11:12:57 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Somehow I kinda doubt he will spend much time weeping over that.

Laughing maybe,but not weeping.

As will all of us 71 Million.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2020, 11:23:38 pm »

That's why DeSantis is a good backup plan.

Offline christian

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2020, 04:17:29 am »
Keep in mind as everyday goes by more and more voter fraud is exposed.  Pennsylvania looks like it may very well go heavily to the President.  Election day and the day after looked to be the high water mark for the democrats as voter fraud maxed out.  Like a wave going as far on the beach as it could, the wave is receding fast.  Many of the phony won States are going into a serious course correction, that favors the President.  Take heart me HEARTIES !
 22222frying pan 888high58888 :yowsa:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2020, 08:54:06 am »
That's why DeSantis is a good backup plan.

@dfwgator  @Fishrrman

Trump doesn't drink,smoke,or do drugs,and never has. He gets some exercise from committing golf,but not enough because he rides around in a cart instead of walking.

If he were to lose weight he would be in insane physical condition for a man his age.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2020, 08:57:18 am »
Keep in mind as everyday goes by more and more voter fraud is exposed.  Pennsylvania looks like it may very well go heavily to the President. Election day and the day after looked to be the high water mark for the democrats as voter fraud maxed out.  Like a wave going as far on the beach as it could, the wave is receding fast.  Many of the phony won States are going into a serious course correction, that favors the President.  Take heart me HEARTIES !
 22222frying pan 888high58888 :yowsa:

@christian

How can this be?

Only yesterday my teebee had  the local ABC News affiliate telling me there was absolutely no proof at all of any voting irregularities,and the Republicans are lying and trying to steal the election.

Are you trying to tell me my teebee lies to me?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2020, 10:23:33 am »

Additionally, there's NO WAY that Democrats will abide by any COVID restrictions.  They will show up en masse and celebrate and cause a raucous.

And then the media will count the crowd as the largest in history, reporting it a 'mandate'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline christian

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2020, 01:23:06 pm »
Like good leftist, the media only lies when it utters sounds or does sign language!  As they are children of perdition, they won't have long before due recompense takes them.  What they sought to find refuge from, they made certain, cowardice just wasn't/won't be the answer, but the digging of the terrifying hole deeper.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 10:19:48 pm by christian »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2020, 02:26:40 pm »
Can you imagine a couple hundred thousand Trump supporters converging at the inauguration ...  Yelling "Bullshit" in unison at 150 db?

I can see it now,  all wearing masks and coughing "blowjob!" like the the trial scene in Animal House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSB7QpldGTQ

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:29:58 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide