Author Topic: Jill Biden set to redefine role of first lady  (Read 1443 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Jill Biden set to redefine role of first lady
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2020, 02:32:05 pm »
So Jill is going to repeat Edith Wilson's role. Ya know, acting as president for a year or two.

Marxists never have a new concept.
Well, there really isn't that much new out there. It's the same themes with different stage props and gadgets.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Texas Robin

• Breathe...then go forward
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2020, 09:31:19 pm »
Hello everyone. I'm new at this, but what has the currant First Lady done? I want to learn a little more about her. 
Everything has an expiration date, so make the most of it

Online rustynail

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2020, 09:34:19 pm »
Hello everyone. I'm new at this, but what has the currant First Lady done? I want to learn a little more about her. 
https://duckduckgo.com
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:35:13 pm by rustynail »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2020, 10:00:34 pm »
[uote author=Texas Robin link=topic=419616.msg2325117#msg2325117 date=1605216679]
[/quote]

Hi @Texas Robin welcome to the Briefing Room  -- for one she start the "Be Best Campaign".  She replanted the WH "rose garden" along the lines of how the garden looked during the Kennedy era.  She is the only First Lady who can speak multiple languages;  English, French, German, Italian, and Serbian, in addition to her native Slovenian. She has also worked on the opioid crisis.

IMHO perhaps the most wonderful quality of our FLOTUS is her obvious love of children.  Please visit our "Flotus Fashions" section and look at all the pictures -- not so much for her exquisite taste in fashion but her beautiful and genuine smile when she's around children; she just glows.  The pictures certainly capture her love for being around children.

Click on the link below -- we have captured her fashions throughout her 4 years --- Enjoy!  The pictures of her around children are priceless.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,257726.0.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2020, 10:23:22 pm »

Sure you do.

I'm calling Bullshit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2020, 11:39:23 pm »
   First and Foremost @Texas Robin Welcome to TBR and secondly and not the least bit less important, don't pay no mind to @Wingnut

PS: The negligee was a nice touch.    ****slapping
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2020, 11:45:21 pm »
Redefine the role of First Lady -- so ... she's going to be making sure Joe doesn't lose his balance, remembers his name and where he's at.  Got it.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2020, 11:46:58 pm »
Get real.  With Biden as POTUS, not a damn thing will happen to Hunter.  In fact, he will be back in the protection business, like any good mafia stooge.

I wouldn't be so sure...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2020, 12:01:09 am »
Hillary already redefined the role as she certainly proved to be no Lady by her actions.

And all you had to do was look at Michelle to see she was no Lady either with those impressive shoulders that an NFL linebacker would envy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2020, 12:04:11 am »
Hillary already redefined the role as she certainly proved to be no Lady by her actions.

And all you had to do was look at Michelle to see she was no Lady either with those impressive shoulders that an NFL linebacker would envy.

888high58888

Offline corbe

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2020, 12:05:20 am »
   Instead of a picture of a WELL Endowed Mooch, I went safe.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2020, 12:15:25 am »
   Instead of a picture of a WELL Endowed Mooch, I went safe.

Well at least she and "W" are very cozy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2020, 12:28:31 am »
Well at least she and "W" are very cozy.

@libertybele

No surprise there. Boy Jorge has a hard spot for "girly men".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2020, 03:29:13 pm »
   Hey @Texas Robin you doing ok, this morning?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2020, 03:39:31 pm »
No one knows yet, what will happen in the end. But my take on Jill Biden, is that she is a  despicable person who allowed her husband to be paraded around as a dementia patient.  Did she really want to be First Lady that bad?
@catfish1957
@mystery-ak

I couldn't believe she would let Biden run for president.  His deceased son did ask him to run for president and I'm sure Biden had that in his mind; however, Jill should have stopped him out of love for him.

She is still going to teach, and that means how many Secret Service men will have to be around her every day as she goes to teach?  They will have to be in her classroom.  She should have been willing to give up the teaching position if Joe won.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2020, 03:44:57 pm »
@catfish1957
@mystery-ak

I couldn't believe she would let Biden run for president.  His deceased son did ask him to run for president and I'm sure Biden had that in his mind; however, Jill should have stopped him out of love for him.

I agree..but I wonder who wants that Oval Office more?

I guess we need a countdown clock to see how long it takes for the 25th Amendment to be enacted.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Robin

• Breathe...then go forward
Re: Jill Biden set to redefine role of First Lady
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2020, 03:51:47 pm »
[uote author=Texas Robin link=topic=419616.msg2325117#msg2325117 date=1605216679]

Hi @Texas Robin welcome to the Briefing Room  -- for one she start the "Be Best Campaign".  She replanted the WH "rose garden" along the lines of how the garden looked during the Kennedy era.  She is the only First Lady who can speak multiple languages;  English, French, German, Italian, and Serbian, in addition to her native Slovenian. She has also worked on the opioid crisis.

IMHO perhaps the most wonderful quality of our FLOTUS is her obvious love of children.  Please visit our "Flotus Fashions" section and look at all the pictures -- not so much for her exquisite taste in fashion but her beautiful and genuine smile when she's around children; she just glows.  The pictures certainly capture her love for being around children.

Click on the link below -- we have captured her fashions throughout her 4 years --- Enjoy!  The pictures of her around children are priceless.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,257726.0.html

@libertybele
I want to say thank you for the information. It’s really nice to know someone would help me out. 

Everything has an expiration date, so make the most of it

Offline corbe

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2020, 03:52:51 pm »
   My lifelong dream of cussing out a teacher was achieved this year. She was a busybody poking her nose where it shouldn't have been.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2020, 04:46:55 pm »
   My lifelong dream of cussing out a teacher was achieved this year. She was a busybody poking her nose where it shouldn't have been.

Named "Karen?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2020, 04:48:28 pm »
"Drunk with Power" isn't exactly a new thing for Rat First Ladies.   :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2020, 04:51:57 pm »
   Probably, I think she was strung out on Alcohol and Pills.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2020, 06:04:32 pm »
"Drunk with Power" isn't exactly a new thing for Rat First Ladies.   :tongue2:
There is something about Democrats using their "loved ones" as poster children. This is no exception.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2020, 06:27:36 pm »
There is something about Democrats using their "loved ones" as poster children. This is no exception.

Dates back at least to Edith Wilson. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2020, 07:12:33 pm »
Think of Jill Biden as a seeing eye dog.  She will be by his side most of the day.  I doubt she continues to teach, and if she does, it will be one class, much like Elizabeth Warren at Harvard, who taught one class and got paid $450,000 per year so they could claim they had an American Indian on staff.  LOL

Jill will be just outside the camera, and if you watch carefully, he will be looking for her to lead him where he needs to be next.  You know, 'Mommy, where do we go now?  Is it time for my nappy, because Joey is tired.'