Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15908 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2020, 07:53:09 pm »
The most promising case Trump has ginned up involves an affidavit signed by Richard Hopkins, a postal employee in Pennsylvania, who claimed to have witnessed ballots being backdated before the election.

This wouldn't even be an issue if Pennsylvania election law had been followed.  The fact that they were backdating ballots shows that they were allowing ballots to be submitted after the Tues 8pm deadline.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #401 on: November 14, 2020, 08:19:04 pm »
Nah... Years too late. 'Lock her up' was the first promise.

Ain't no nevermind, other than it's just like this here... If there is corruption, then there should be warrants, and perpwalks and the whole 9... Let's see if any of it actually comes to pass.

30 days to tell the tale. And time keeps tickin on down.

Nonsense. Everybody says stuff like that about politicians; Obama, Biden, Brennan, Comey, Weissmann, McCabe, Strzok, etc.

Lock her up was a rally chant in response to Trump rolling off a list of Hillary’s criminal deeds. The crowd introduced it. It pumped them up and why you have rallies in the first place. It wasn’t a campaign promise, it was a hope as much as a desire.

Trump’s a realist, he knew he couldn’t promise to jail Hillary; she was essentially exonerated by Comey before the election and Trump’s hands were tied up with Russiagate for two and a half years. Not much political capital under those circumstances to arrest and try Hillary Clinton, never mind win a conviction. Let’s get real here.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #402 on: November 15, 2020, 12:14:57 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Cyber, The below actually did happen, is a true account of action taken regarding mail ballots and the Pennsylvania Election Code.
November 14, 2020, consider the rest in quotes, presented by Newsmax.

A Pennsylvania judge has ruled that some mail-in ballots belonging to first-time voters in the state who hadn’t confirmed their identity before Nov. 9 will not be counted, in a small victory for the Trump campaign, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

Commonwealth Court President Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt ruled on Thursday that Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar did not have the required authority when she issued a guidance saying that these ballots should be counted if the voters’ identification can be confirmed by Nov. 12.
''If the deadline is calculated as the statute is written, then as it pertains to the November 3, 2020 General Election, this deadline for voters to resolve proof of identification issues is Monday, November 9, 2020, not November 12, 2020,'' the Trump campaign wrote in a court filing, with which Leavitt concurred.

While it is unclear how many ballots will be disqualified because of the ruling — the Pennsylvania Department of State declined to comment — it is likely to be a small number.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #403 on: November 15, 2020, 12:40:24 am »
Let’s get real here.
Like that’s gonna happen.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #404 on: November 15, 2020, 12:40:59 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Cyber, The below actually did happen, is a true account of action taken regarding mail ballots and the Pennsylvania Election Code.
November 14, 2020, consider the rest in quotes, presented by Newsmax.

A Pennsylvania judge has ruled that some mail-in ballots belonging to first-time voters in the state who hadn’t confirmed their identity before Nov. 9 will not be counted, in a small victory for the Trump campaign, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

Commonwealth Court President Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt ruled on Thursday that Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar did not have the required authority when she issued a guidance saying that these ballots should be counted if the voters’ identification can be confirmed by Nov. 12.
''If the deadline is calculated as the statute is written, then as it pertains to the November 3, 2020 General Election, this deadline for voters to resolve proof of identification issues is Monday, November 9, 2020, not November 12, 2020,'' the Trump campaign wrote in a court filing, with which Leavitt concurred.

While it is unclear how many ballots will be disqualified because of the ruling — the Pennsylvania Department of State declined to comment — it is likely to be a small number.

@Victoria33

They key here is, there are Judges willing to follow the applicable law.  Good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #405 on: November 15, 2020, 12:41:43 am »
Like that’s gonna happen.

It will here.  We don't have many dead-enders.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #406 on: November 15, 2020, 12:44:49 am »
It will here.  We don't have many dead-enders.
Yes that’s true. Its the exceptions I was referring to.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #407 on: November 15, 2020, 12:52:45 am »
Yes that’s true. Its the exceptions I was referring to.

Pity keeps staying my hand.  "It's a pity I've run out of ban-hammers."
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #408 on: November 15, 2020, 02:34:27 am »
Nonsense. Everybody says stuff like that about politicians; Obama, Biden, Brennan, Comey, Weissmann, McCabe, Strzok, etc.

Lock her up was a rally chant in response to Trump rolling off a list of Hillary’s criminal deeds. The crowd introduced it. It pumped them up and why you have rallies in the first place. It wasn’t a campaign promise, it was a hope as much as a desire.

Trump’s a realist, he knew he couldn’t promise to jail Hillary; she was essentially exonerated by Comey before the election and Trump’s hands were tied up with Russiagate for two and a half years. Not much political capital under those circumstances to arrest and try Hillary Clinton, never mind win a conviction. Let’s get real here.

It seems there's a whole helluva lot of spin in there.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #409 on: November 15, 2020, 04:34:13 am »
It is funny @Bigun how you and I have swapped places - I know perfectly well how to hack machines, and I have told you as much. But I have since changed my mind quite the other way.

Every machine is examined and certified by the state election board... every machine produces an audit-able record... Unless I am mistaken in my knowledge (which is certainly very possible), that includes the central tabulating machines, which also are audit-able against their itemized client machines.

One would have to falsify the record in each of the client machines in order to creat receipts in each of those, which must somehow 'add up' against the audit report in the tablulation machines, and the exact same the pther way around - to 'fix' the vote in the tabulation server, you would have to alter the count, and the audit record, justified according to the client machines the votes derived from, and alter the count and receipts in multiple client machines, also somehow to match their respective receipts.

That is a tough nut to crack.
Why so? Insert an algorithm in an update that keeps the ratio of votes the same, regardless of input. Your results are guaranteed to agree within the error margin of the polls. Afterwards, launch another update that eliminates the algorithm.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #410 on: November 15, 2020, 04:35:28 am »
It seems there's a whole helluva lot of spin in there.
Well, it seem pretty well evident that the people who were supposed to be investigating and charging Hillary were in cahoots with her.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #411 on: November 15, 2020, 07:28:04 am »
Why so? Insert an algorithm in an update that keeps the ratio of votes the same, regardless of input. Your results are guaranteed to agree within the error margin of the polls. Afterwards, launch another update that eliminates the algorithm.

That assumes there is no controlling authority. While I admit I have not drove to deep into all this, wrt what I did look at, it seems the states have rigid protocols in place. I assume typical IT conventions and protocols would apply, to include lockdown protocols and permissions and policies.

And more than anything, the cert process and audit trail. By law the entire process must be audit-able. From the time of cert before voting starts, until decommission, after the vote has been put to bed, the whole thing must be tracked. Think that through... because magic votes have to accommodate that audit record.

I am not saying it's impossible to manipulate... but I will bet it's pretty tough sledding.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #412 on: November 15, 2020, 07:32:24 am »
Well, it seem pretty well evident that the people who were supposed to be investigating and charging Hillary were in cahoots with her.

Or the whole story was inflated, and they didn't have the goods to bust her... Which would be why they didn't try. Stuff like that is what lead me to distrust the right leaning media just as much as the MSM.

I don't believe any of it anymore. I think the bastards are liars or the liars are bastards... You pick.

Offline dancer

« Reply #413 on: November 15, 2020, 12:07:17 pm »
That's right - Yet many on this site already believe the case for massive fraud to be open-and-shut, without that evidence forthcoming... That would be the cart before the horse, right there... To the point of folks getting bent around the axle simply for urging caution.
Kaleigh M stated in a press conference that they have 243 pages of those reporting fraud and that was a week ago.  My name is on one of those pages. 

I keep using the vote tracker and apparently I don't exist.  Yet my ballot was correctly addressed with my name and address on it.  I took pics of it and have it for proof.  I still have my barcode as proof that I voted.

The same thing happened in the '16 election.  My vote for Trump disappeared.  The state GOP told me I haven't voted in elections.  That is ridiculous.

There are countless affirmations from poll watchers, people finding Trump votes in ditches and landfills.  Some of the fraudsters are so stupid, they brag about it on Snapchat, Facebook, etc.  They post pics with ballots in their hands!  There are videos of vote counters changing ballots and ripping up Trump ballots.

This went on all across the country. There is proof that fraud was indeed rampant.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #414 on: November 15, 2020, 12:32:13 pm »
Kaleigh M stated in a press conference that they have 243 pages of those reporting fraud and that was a week ago.  My name is on one of those pages. 

I keep using the vote tracker and apparently I don't exist.  Yet my ballot was correctly addressed with my name and address on it.  I took pics of it and have it for proof.  I still have my barcode as proof that I voted.

The same thing happened in the '16 election.  My vote for Trump disappeared.  The state GOP told me I haven't voted in elections.  That is ridiculous.

There are countless affirmations from poll watchers, people finding Trump votes in ditches and landfills.  Some of the fraudsters are so stupid, they brag about it on Snapchat, Facebook, etc.  They post pics with ballots in their hands!  There are videos of vote counters changing ballots and ripping up Trump ballots.

This went on all across the country. There is proof that fraud was indeed rampant.

If the Republican Party and GOP state lawmakers don’t step up in defense of Trump and for a clean election (many Republican leaders in key contested states, either through cowardice or conspiracy, have thus far demurred) they will never get their voters back from Trump. That’s not a threat—but a promise.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #415 on: November 15, 2020, 12:48:08 pm »

So far, that is not looking to be true. I keep hearing about all these dastardly things, But so far, very few of them are turning into warrants... So I am to believe that the controlling authority in basically *all* states, or even half of them, or even TWO of them won't stir their stumps to investigate? ALL of them are corrupt?

That is beyond the pale. Tinfoil hat territory.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #416 on: November 15, 2020, 01:01:24 pm »
If the Republican Party and GOP state lawmakers don’t step up in defense of Trump and for a clean election (many Republican leaders in key contested states, either through cowardice or conspiracy, have thus far demurred) they will never get their voters back from Trump. That’s not a threat—but a promise.

I don't yet believe it...But if true, this is right up the alley of the typical GOP voter... The inevitable end to the lesser evil... The despicable fruit of pragmatism over principle. A yard full of RINOs.

The problem with 'going to war with the army you have' is that when you get to the battle, you find you have no army at all.

Until y'all are ready to rally around principle...
Until y'all are willing to lose rather than compromise...
Until y'all insist upon fulfillment and hold their feet to the fire...
Until y'all are willing to slash and burn, and demand accountability from those you elect, rather than being distracted by fear of the other side, nothing will change.
And the beatings will continue.

Can you hear me now?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 01:02:43 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #417 on: November 15, 2020, 01:31:53 pm »
Or the whole story was inflated, and they didn't have the goods to bust her... Which would be why they didn't try. Stuff like that is what lead me to distrust the right leaning media just as much as the MSM.

I don't believe any of it anymore. I think the bastards are liars or the liars are bastards... You pick.
To quote Janet Reno, "There is no evidence which exists..."

The only way to know that is to hunt it all down, dig it all up, and destroy it. Ron Brown's body is a moldering in his grave...
I know what to believe, you do, too. (Go with your gut, let God Guide you, but don't listen to the 'news'.)
When hundreds of people are willing to come forward and produce sworn affidavits, under penalty of perjury, often in danger of losing jobs and other retaliation, to testify that the election was not conducted correctly, legally, fairly, I'd say there is a major problem. Ignoring that testimony is just wrong.
It is evil on its way to triumph because good men are doing nothing, even when other good men (and women) are willing to stick their necks out. It's a special sort of cowardice that just looks the other way and leaves those who take that risk to swing, and it only reinforces the 'lesson' to not go against the machine, to ignore wrongdoing, to 'not get involved'.

Some of the best of the best investigators have had years to track down the information on Hillary and make sure her ample ass is covered while they were prosecuting the POTUS for crimes that never happened, all to great fanfare in the media while 'botched robberies' and 'unfortunate accidents' quietly cleaned up any leftovers. The media help by branding Hillary & Co.'s actions as "Conspiracy Theory" and covering a long line of bodies from kids on railroad tracks to "botched robberies" and scrubbed servers, cell phones hammered to pieces, and other egregious crimes. You knew those people were evil when Mt. Carmel caught fire. Do you think they've changed? Or have we all become numb to the horrorshow of women and children being sprayed with Methylene Chloride (the carrier agent for the CS, and a main ingredient in carburetor cleaner) and set on fire?

I have never said Trump was the 'greatest', but the guy saved the energy industry, twice now, and paved the way for us to make America energy self sufficient. With the drop in demand due to all the governors' lockdowns and working from home, or not working at all, over 400,000 BOPD of production were shut in just in this state, and the surplus produced in the time it took to shut wells in went, in part, into the SPR, some of which will remain there as rent on the space, for free. The alternative wants to destroy that, even though his son was on the BOD of a Ukrainian Natural Gas company? Say what?

Frankly, I don't give a damn who they are, what party brand they wear, I just want truth and fairness.
I could accept that Americans were stupid enough to vote for someone who just wants to bring them back to the Carter years, only with $10/gallon gas and no guns. I can be smug about ignoring as many of those new edicts as humanly possible, which I will do, if it comes to that, but I'd rather avoid all that sh*t to begin with.
Who wouldn't walk around a cow pie instead of just jump in?

But I will not ever accept the results of this election unless the new, improved, lemon-scented, extra strength fraud, (now more widespread than ever!), is thoroughly investigated and the fraudulent ballots removed from the count.

Piss around on this vote fraud, this election, and in a few years there won't be anyone who can testify. Hell, they'll bleed out from stab wounds and the death certificate will say "COVID". They won't even bother with the rest, cremation to follow. Not only that, there won't be any more elections that mean anything, not shit, not even dogcatcher.

The plague we're facing isn't covid, it's corruption. Endemic, disseminated, pervasive, festering corruption, at all levels.

I'm inclined to agree with you about the MSM, and FOX, too, for that matter. Most of the print media can KMA, too...outhouse fare. I got up this morning and the lip flappers on the tube were chanting the mantra that "Trump did nothing" about the ChiCom Virus, the new "We all know..." line and if you put on five news channels, you'd get it in five part surround sound.
Same buzzwords, same sh*t, yap yap yap at the masses.
Global warmng/Climate change.
Green this and green that, ((snot is green, along with the worst of the lung mung, and calf crap if they have the scours--and it's cage free and organic, too!) and isn't it all wonderful and good for you while you SAVE THE PLANET!!? Now eat your textured vegetable protein. (F*** that!)
Organic everything (crap is organic, have a plateful!)
Hillary the wonderful (although not so much of that lately)
Gushing over the Wookie as some sort of fashion maven, with no notice of the current Flotus who wears clothes that look like they were not made of fabric ripped from the breezeway furniture or draperies.

Ahd always, How it's all the fault of us evil right winged (white) male neonazi misogynistic racist homophobic Jesus lovers, anyway, who owe everyone else who won't lift a finger or work hard unless it's to loot or steal.

These are the same people calling Biden the POTUS elect, which we KNOW not to be true, because no one is elected until the Electoral College votes.

Interviews of: Mr. Biden, "Why did the Titanic sink?" Now, Mr Trump, "A lot of people died when the Titanic sank. Name them." followed by the big story: "Trump fails to answer questions about naval disaster, believed to be holding back information."

That crap isn't fair and you know in your gut it's just wrong.

Remember, I didn't vote for Trump last time? This time I did, and among the reasons I did is that the man has faced the tsunami of lies from the Dems, the Communists, the Media, and those in the Government from before he took office. I'm not saying he's a saint, by any means, but I'd go to bat for anyone wrongly accused, not over the evils they have done, but over the ones I know they did not.

Things you and I KNOW to be lies are spread daily, in generous double helpings at every media outlet. Just pick your choice of face and hair color, anger level, demeanor, accent, (sexual preference), press 2 for Espanol, and you can lap up your fill.

Relentless, shameless manipulation of the groupthink, something that would not even exist if people got a proper education instead of constantly being spoonfed the same bucket of slop out of different spoons, now from childhood. And if you don't buy into that, you will be expunged from 'respectable' society or medicated and counseled into conformity. Ve haff ways to make you love Big Brother!

The Republic is dead. Lost to stupidity. Lost to the overwhelming tsunami of lies and the crooks riding the wave. But even more, lost because people would do nothing when that tsunami was a mere ripple.
With practice, over time you get good at ignoring those waves, you can even ignore 20 ft. breakers and the whitecaps out on the big water go unnoticed.

Brother, I an ready to start slapping liars, right here in the meat world.
They piss me off.

As for right-leaning media, kindly tell me what rock you found that under. I want to see.

Even FOX radio (Sidney, Montana station) just yesterday was waving pejoratives at Trump. Dissing claims of alleged voter fraud. Maybe they're so afraid of the Biden/Harris purge of media outlets they won't stand their ground, or just maybe most of what's left there are on the left after all. Why did they 'call' Arizona with 15% of the vote in, when even CNN wouldn't? Why wouldn't they let Judge Jeanine talk about voter fraud?

Why are the "fack chekkers" at Fecebook and Twatter working overtime to squelch opposition to the Left, by branding everything from "partly false" and "in dispute" to purt'near calling it a lie? We know their leanings. Why have tens of thousands of people died from a disease that can be handled with a cheap, off the shelf handful of meds if caught early?  So a vaccine can be pimped? ...and even then the guy who fast tracked the process for testing and approval isn't getting one shred of credit for that.

We're here. It's time. If we don't stand up now, we might as well cut our legs off and drag our nuts over the rocks, because we won't be able to stand up straight again.

If you look for evidence, you'll find it. 

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #418 on: November 15, 2020, 01:34:00 pm »
So far, that is not looking to be true. I keep hearing about all these dastardly things, But so far, very few of them are turning into warrants... So I am to believe that the controlling authority in basically *all* states, or even half of them, or even TWO of them won't stir their stumps to investigate? ALL of them are corrupt?

That is beyond the pale. Tinfoil hat territory.
Not so far as 168,000 votes all for the same guy, overnight, when there was no supervision, and not one vote for four other candidates. Oh yeah, perfectly legit.

Open your eyes and see.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #419 on: November 15, 2020, 01:38:47 pm »

Short answer: The people who were supposed to be investigating her were on her team. Trump should have cut the DOJ down to the bottom two GS levels and started over.
I have little doubt that they did some digging, because she was one step ahead of the subpoenas and warrants getting rid of evidence, but they did that to help her eliminate evidence, not to produce it.

No, I can't prove that, but then, that's the whole idea of that whole sanitizing operation: to eliminate proof.

Hillary would have had Monica dry-cleaned, blue dress and all, if she'd known about that little dab.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #420 on: November 15, 2020, 01:43:46 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #421 on: November 15, 2020, 02:15:33 pm »
But I will not ever accept the results of this election unless the new, improved, lemon-scented, extra strength fraud, (now more widespread than ever!), is thoroughly investigated and the fraudulent ballots removed from the count.

THAT was a brilliant rant Smoke. But the above is in the windrow...

SO WHAT? What can be done?
I mean, it ain't over yet, and I get that, but they're pullin the rug out, sure enough.
And all the bitchin and moanin ain't going to change a danged ol thing.

There is nothing to be done. The right is in disarray. Disloyal, unconcerned, on the take, whatever. Other than full blown throwin a hoedown, or hoein a throw down, There ain't enough standing for anything among the Republicans to matter, and even fewer in their voters that will stand for anything.

All y'all will get all spittin mad and throw a hissy, harrumphing around... And then settle in and do the same dang thing the next time.

That's why I walked off. It's all pointless. There is no opposition to the liberals. Just like I have been saying all the way along.

There has to be principled things to fight for... to INSIST upon, and fill the congress and the senate with true believers... and incidentally a president... And start writing LAWS to set those principles in stone.

Till folks will do that, and insist upon it across a generation or two, demanding accountability, all of this winds up being nothing every time. Because your own are stabbing you in the back.

Dreaming up conspiracy theories won't amount to a row of pins, because y'all can't do a thing about it anyhow. There has to be actionable evidence, and a will to enforce it... or there's nothing. Again.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #422 on: November 15, 2020, 02:22:27 pm »
I shudder to contemplate the dialogue if Republicans had actually done poorly this election.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #423 on: November 15, 2020, 02:34:30 pm »
I shudder to contemplate the dialogue if Republicans had actually done poorly this election.

It would actually make the POTUS election 'results' more believable.  But the way it it is looks like Trump is getting effed.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 02:36:24 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #424 on: November 15, 2020, 02:57:33 pm »
It would actually make the POTUS election 'results' more believable.  But the way it it is looks like Trump is getting effed.
It isn't just Trump, it is the entire nation. If you can't depend on your vote counting, and having equal weight with only other legitimate votes, all else is meaningless window dressing for an oligarchy that will only do a it pleases.

If fraud is allowed to prosper, there will be no replacing anyone with Constitutionally-minded Representation, they will not get elected, even with a clear majority of the vote. I'm not that fond of the person, but it is the principle that must be upheld. Without it, all others are moot--there is no peaceful solution.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 03:00:08 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis