Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15908 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #300 on: November 14, 2020, 06:11:52 am »
So what?

@Victoria33 's contention was that Georgia Republicans voted for down-ticket Republicans, but also voted for Biden over Trump.  You responded that that was likely right.  But the numbers show otherwise.  Of those voting for down-ticket David Perdue, 99.973% of them also voted for Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #301 on: November 14, 2020, 06:19:11 am »
@Victoria33 's contention was that Georgia Republicans voted for down-ticket Republicans, but also voted for Biden over Trump.  You responded that that was likely right.  But the numbers show otherwise.  Of those voting for down-ticket David Perdue, 99.973% of them also voted for Trump.

Dat's why we gotsta see the hand count.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #302 on: November 14, 2020, 06:21:16 am »

That is not *all* that @Victoria33 said - I was agreeing with the general tenor of her post... That GA is likely still a red state. Whether the vagaries of exit polls and sundry measurments otherwise or not.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #303 on: November 14, 2020, 06:22:11 am »

Uh, no.  We don't need a hand count to determine that her claim was patently false.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #304 on: November 14, 2020, 06:25:39 am »
That is not *all* that @Victoria33 said - I was agreeing with the general tenor of her post... That GA is likely still a red state. Whether the vagaries of exit polls and sundry measurments otherwise or not.

OK, I stand corrected.  But Georgia isn't a red state if Dems are allowed to tabulate ballots behind closed doors outside the sight of election monitors, harvest votes through bogus mail-in applications, and install malware in the voting machine network.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #305 on: November 14, 2020, 07:31:46 am »
OK, I stand corrected.  But Georgia isn't a red state if Dems are allowed to tabulate ballots behind closed doors outside the sight of election monitors, harvest votes through bogus mail-in applications, and install malware in the voting machine network.

As I have said, over and again, every irregularity should be tested in the courts, whether it would change the result or not. If the evidence will not prove in court, then sour grapes. And I would say that of any and every election, from any side.

As of now, your allegations are just that. Let's see what actually pans out.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #306 on: November 14, 2020, 11:05:45 am »
Bookmark

:bkmk: 333cleo
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #307 on: November 14, 2020, 01:30:17 pm »
The machines generate a transactional paper receipt for every vote tabulated. 'Flipping votes' would be very hard to do without massive vote overruns in any effective way without those paper receipts showing the difference.

And any idiot worth his salt would not flip hundreds of thousands of votes all at once anyway. IF one were to attmept flipping votes, it would have to be by an algorithm that would flip votes a little at a time. That is not what the accusers say happened. they are pointing to massive sudden flips, and that does not make sense to me (as a coder)

I have never once said a word about a voting machine that voters interface with. The PROBLEM here is the tabulating machines in the central counting areas that only officials have access to.  And whether or not THOSE machines are, in any way, connected to the internet.  And @Smokin Joe is entirely right in talking about crooked elections officials with access to those machines uploading crooked votes in the dead of night when everyone else has been sent home.

@roamer_1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #308 on: November 14, 2020, 02:03:05 pm »

And you can bet your @$$ that Georgia was NOT the only place where this kind of stuff went on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2020, 03:29:06 pm »
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

How votes are counted in counties:
In counties, there is an equal number of Democrats and Republicans in Central Counting. These workers are selected by their Republican Chairman and Democrat Chairman.  If the counting goes on all night, Republicans and Democrats are still there, likely other Reps and Dems come to take the place of the ones who worked all day.  The point is, both parties are there if Central Counting keeps counting through the night.

Years ago, when my husband and I started a Republican Party in a county that had no Republican Party, only had Democrats in office, the Democrat County Clerk would not allow Republicans to be in Central Counting.   So, I wrote a law establishing a Judge of Central Counting just as there is an Election Judge in every voting precinct.  This law was approved/passed by both the Texas House and Texas Senate.  In this law creating a Judge of Central Counting, the Judge must be of the party of the Governor now in office.  Since a Republican was/is the governor, the Judge of Central Counting in every county of Texas must be a Republican.  Writing that law meant all counties must have a Republican Judge in Central Counting.   If you live in Texas, your county goes by "my" law to have a Judge of Central Countning and the Judge must be a Republican.

No longer could this Democrat County Clerk in our county, keep Republicans out of Central Counting.  This was printed in our weekly paper and I was told by one in her office, that when she read that, she threw the paper across the room. (She hated my guts from then on.)

My point here is, there are laws in every state that determine how votes are counted and who counts them.  It is not a free for all fight in a county when ballots are counted, either paper ballots, or machine counting.

I think I wrote about how tabulation machines are bought.  In Texas, a county can only buy machines approved by the Secretary of State and Dominion machines were not approved.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:30:32 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2020, 03:37:12 pm »
@Cyber Liberty...well played.   :beer:
Yes it is yours and others time to waste...just tired of this thread consuming so much bandwidth on the forum. 
I guess I've grown accustomed to other more engaging discussions than this one.

It happens every time a really hot topic comes up.  Our choice is to either let it go, or split it into multiple topics, which makes it worse because then there are multiple topics on the subject, and the conversations become fragmented.  We gave up trying to control that years ago and decided it's best to just leave it.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2020, 03:39:27 pm »
@Hoodat

See my post 309 about counting ballots in general.
Both Republicans and Democrats TOGETHER, approve or reject mail ballots.  They are behind closed doors, but approved poll watchers can be there. 
Both machines used by voting precincts and tabulation machines in Central Counting are checked for accuracy and locked up before election day.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2020, 03:41:19 pm »
@Hoodat

Both Republicans and Democrats TOGETHER, approve or reject mail ballots.  They are behind closed doors, but approved poll watchers can be there. 
Both machines used by voting precincts and tabulation machines in Central Counting are checked for accuracy and locked up before election day.

Do you even get the concept of cheating? Just wondering.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2020, 03:43:58 pm »

A "Hand Count" is not the be-all, end-all of accuracy.  A human is only capable of "3 Sigma" accuracy, which translates to about 99.3% accuracy.  Not bad, but not good enough either.  A machine is capable of "6 Sigma," which much tighter and measured in "parts per million."  6 Sigma is about 6 ppm.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #314 on: November 14, 2020, 03:44:55 pm »
Do you even get the concept of cheating? Just wondering.
Where are the work orders to fix the water leak? The one that 'shut down' the count in GA that managed to continue anyway, just without the legally required oversight?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2020, 03:55:27 pm »
@Hoodat

True enough at first blush, but I must note:  AZ requires both a Dem and Rep to count the ballots together.  That opens an avenue for somebody to throw sand in the gears:  In the Peoples Republic of Maricopa, the Rats decided to boycott the counting, which is why they were counting 150,000 ballots a day last week, but are now only counting a couple thousand per day (if that).

You failed to take into account Democrat chicanery, and that is always a mistake!  In PA, the Dems allowed observers, but they were roped off so far away they could not see what was happening without a telescope. There were some counting machines that were >125 feet away from the Observers!  In Deetroit, it was even worse because not only did they not allow Observers into the building, they covered all the windows with cardboard so they could not see even from the street.

That doesn't even begin to address the fact that elections officials in states where Democrats ran the elections, told everybody to go home for the night, and during that time thousands and thousands of ballets "appeared" at the moment Biteme mysteriously jumped into the lead in MI, PA, WI and GA.  there were no Observers there, either

I don't think this would be OK for you, with your knowledge of election laws, but it is certainly not OK for me (a "reasonable person")
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:57:52 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #316 on: November 14, 2020, 04:02:19 pm »
@Hoodat

@Victoria33

Again . . . here in Georgia on election night, Fulton and Dekalb Counties called a halt to the counting around midnight and told the approved poll watchers to go home and return the next morning.  After they left, both counties resumed counting throughout the night with no poll watchers present.

You keep going back to this perfect election world of yours where everyone follows the rules.  But I keep going back to what actually happened.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #317 on: November 14, 2020, 04:09:50 pm »
@Victoria33

Again . . . here in Georgia on election night, Fulton and Dekalb Counties called a halt to the counting around midnight and told the approved poll watchers to go home and return the next morning.  After they left, both counties resumed counting throughout the night with no poll watchers present.

You keep going back to this perfect election world of yours where everyone follows the rules.  But I keep going back to what actually happened.

Are they Still counting?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #318 on: November 14, 2020, 04:23:26 pm »
I have never once said a word about a voting machine that voters interface with. The PROBLEM here is the tabulating machines in the central counting areas that only officials have access to.  And whether or not THOSE machines are, in any way, connected to the internet.  And @Smokin Joe is entirely right in talking about crooked elections officials with access to those machines uploading crooked votes in the dead of night when everyone else has been sent home.

@roamer_1

It is funny @Bigun how you and I have swapped places - I know perfectly well how to hack machines, and I have told you as much. But I have since changed my mind quite the other way.

Every machine is examined and certified by the state election board... every machine produces an audit-able record... Unless I am mistaken in my knowledge (which is certainly very possible), that includes the central tabulating machines, which also are audit-able against their itemized client machines.

One would have to falsify the record in each of the client machines in order to creat receipts in each of those, which must somehow 'add up' against the audit report in the tablulation machines, and the exact same the pther way around - to 'fix' the vote in the tabulation server, you would have to alter the count, and the audit record, justified according to the client machines the votes derived from, and alter the count and receipts in multiple client machines, also somehow to match their respective receipts.

That is a tough nut to crack.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #319 on: November 14, 2020, 04:29:56 pm »
Are they Still counting?

Biden has picked up another 30 votes since yesterday.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #320 on: November 14, 2020, 04:30:49 pm »
True enough at first blush, but I must note:  AZ requires both a Dem and Rep to count the ballots together.  That opens an avenue for somebody to throw sand in the gears:  In the Peoples Republic of Maricopa, the Rats decided to boycott the counting, which is why they were counting 150,000 ballots a day last week, but are now only counting a couple thousand per day (if that).

You failed to take into account Democrat chicanery, and that is always a mistake!  In PA, the Dems allowed observers, but they were roped off so far away they could not see what was happening without a telescope. There were some counting machines that were >125 feet away from the Observers!  In Deetroit, it was even worse because not only did they not allow Observers into the building, they covered all the windows with cardboard so they could not see even from the street.

That doesn't even begin to address the fact that elections officials in states where Democrats ran the elections, told everybody to go home for the night, and during that time thousands and thousands of ballets "appeared" at the moment Biteme mysteriously jumped into the lead in MI, PA, WI and GA.  there were no Observers there, either

I don't think this would be OK for you, with your knowledge of election laws, but it is certainly not OK for me (a "reasonable person")

...and when a question or suspicion arises during the canvassing or recount where irregularities are found and begs an answer: is this an innocent error or was it cheating? (Use your memory. Recall the insanity of the last four years of repeated accusations and attempts “they” used (you know who they are) to literally depose Trump in anyway they could).

What answer do you get? YES! They had the motive, the opportunity and the means to steal this election away from a president who got ten million more votes than last election; who enjoyed 90+ percent approval rating by republicans and had 53 percent approval nationally going into the election.

And need I remind anyone about the weak, compromised, flawed on so many levels, democrat candidate?

This entire election result is simply not credible without the element of massive cheating high up the chain of democrat election officials and politicians.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #321 on: November 14, 2020, 04:32:11 pm »
Every machine is examined and certified by the state election board... every machine produces an audit-able record... Unless I am mistaken in my knowledge (which is certainly very possible), that includes the central tabulating machines, which also are audit-able against their itemized client machines.

At any point between certification up until the end of an election, anyone can gain access to a machine and alter the code.  Anyone.  No password needed, by design.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #323 on: November 14, 2020, 04:35:23 pm »
Voting machine hacked in under two minutes

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2020, 04:37:51 pm »
Domo Arigato

Mr Roboto