Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15908 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #275 on: November 14, 2020, 04:57:00 am »
I believe the numbers are something like 11,000 or 17,000 at one time.  And I have also seen mentioned 6,000.  Do that ten times, and four of these elections flip to Trump.

Any block of votes electronically changing would warrant a 2nd election if I were a Supreme.  I do not believe it true that one can fully audit such chicanery. 

If Biden is installed as POTUS, and he shuts the country down, this country will come as close as it ever has to an armed insurrection as it ever has in its history.  And to make matters worse, his decisions will send the country into perhaps a 2nd depression.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #276 on: November 14, 2020, 04:57:24 am »
Don't blame us.   :shrug:

Oh I don't. I know most folks think computer code is magic.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #277 on: November 14, 2020, 05:00:41 am »
That much is true - And I am all for it. Any impropriety or irregularity should rightly be addressed.

But frankly - And I have thought about this for a while - I don't see an easy way to flip these votes without it showing up in accounting (hand count).

The accusation has been raised in Georgia - Lets see how that goes. If it shows the massive fraud that folks say went on, then it can be that it demonstrates the same statistical anomalies exist elsewhere, bolstering the argument in other states.

I am truly interested to see how such a thing would be done, and no one has explained it to me in a way that makes sense.

The WSJ praised Georgia's decision to do a complete hand count in its lead editorial yesterday.  It is perhaps the most efficient way of showing voters that there was no significant fraud,  or that the appalling scenario exists of thousands of votes changed or fabricated.   Stories have been making the rounds for days that hand counts "always" show discrepancies in the hundreds, not thousands. 

We'll see. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2020, 05:00:50 am »
I believe the numbers are something like 11,000 or 17,000 at one time.  And I have also seen mentioned 6,000.  Do that ten times, and four of these elections flip to Trump.

Any block of votes electronically changing would warrant a 2nd election if I were a Supreme.  I do not believe it true that one can fully audit such chicanery. 

That's just it - Number changes that big would be impossible to reckon with the paper receipt. 11000 flipped is 22k difference. That is impossible to hide in a way that reconciles to the paper receipt.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2020, 05:01:21 am »
Oh I don't. I know most folks think computer code is magic.

You do know your horse isn't "folks" and the chat room in your head isn't real ... don't ya?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2020, 05:03:04 am »
The WSJ praised Georgia's decision to do a complete hand count in its lead editorial yesterday.  It is perhaps the most efficient way of showing voters that there was no significant fraud,

That's wrong.  An audit recount is the best way to identify fraud.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #281 on: November 14, 2020, 05:03:23 am »
The WSJ praised Georgia's decision to do a complete hand count in its lead editorial yesterday.  It is perhaps the most efficient way of showing voters that there was no significant fraud,  or that the appalling scenario exists of thousands of votes changed or fabricated.   Stories have been making the rounds for days that hand counts "always" show discrepancies in the hundreds, not thousands. 

We'll see.

That's right - We will see. And I praise Georgia as well, and wish the other states in contention would do likewise just as a matter of course.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #282 on: November 14, 2020, 05:04:14 am »
That's right -

That's still wrong.  An audit recount is the best way to identify fraud.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #283 on: November 14, 2020, 05:04:28 am »
That much is true - And I am all for it. Any impropriety or irregularity should rightly be addressed.

But frankly - And I have thought about this for a while - I don't see an easy way to flip these votes without it showing up in accounting (hand count).

The accusation has been raised in Georgia - Lets see how that goes. If it shows the massive fraud that folks say went on, then it can be that it demonstrates the same statistical anomalies exist elsewhere, bolstering the argument in other states.

I am truly interested to see how such a thing would be done, and no one has explained it to me in a way that makes sense.

They invent a system that is proprietary and unleash it on the public at large. Implemented to elections.
Owned by  the enemy.

I am tired of it. The last 20 years. At the least.

You run enough geek.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #284 on: November 14, 2020, 05:05:48 am »
You do know your horse isn't "folks" and the chat room in your head isn't real ... don't ya?

My horse is much smarter than most folks... And there's nobody in my head but me.  happy77

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2020, 05:06:10 am »
That's wrong.  An audit recount is the best way to identify fraud.

What is the difference?    More to the point, how does the Georgia hand count (as I call it) fail to measure up?   

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #286 on: November 14, 2020, 05:14:05 am »
What is the difference?    More to the point, how does the Georgia hand count (as I call it) fail to measure up?

At the end of many movies they are burning things.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #287 on: November 14, 2020, 05:16:23 am »
They invent a system that is proprietary and unleash it on the public at large. Implemented to elections.
Owned by  the enemy.

I am tired of it. The last 20 years. At the least.

You run enough geek.

Most everything you run that's electronic has proprietary software. The closest to free would be a droid phone, which is only partly proprietary... Only the parts that count... So that the software in computing elections is proprietary is no great shock. If it was counted by hand and entered into a Windows box on an Excel spreadsheet, it would still be on proprietary software.

As a proponent of open source, of course I would prefer an open source system. That is the only way to approach something honest.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #288 on: November 14, 2020, 05:18:55 am »

If I thought for one moment you were doing anything other than trolling, I'd help you.  Do your own damn research.  Start with "recanvass".

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #289 on: November 14, 2020, 05:21:59 am »
If I thought for one moment you were doing anything other than trolling, I'd help you.  Do your own damn research.  Start with "recanvass".

I'm sorry you are so cynical.   

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2020, 05:23:53 am »

No. You are not.  Cynical .

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2020, 05:29:14 am »
I think the Georgia hand count becomes the marker.    If it shows no appreciable discrepancy with the tabulated vote, then Trump should rightfully concede.   If it doesn't, well, let's take it from there.  There may be some common ground to fight. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2020, 05:31:05 am »

You misspelled "truthful".

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 05:36:14 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #293 on: November 14, 2020, 05:31:55 am »
I think that is likely right. But I think it will take a return to conservatism, and fiscal conservatism in particular before Republicans have any credz at all... And that may well be the problem.

Again, 99.973% of 2020 Perdue voters also voted for Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #294 on: November 14, 2020, 05:35:54 am »
I think the Georgia hand count becomes the marker.    If it shows no appreciable discrepancy with the tabulated vote, then Trump should rightfully concede.   If it doesn't, well, let's take it from there.  There may be some common ground to fight.

There is also the issue where the Secretary of State unilaterally (and illegally) overwrote State law as it pertains to mail-in ballots.  And then there is the issue of ballot harvesting, which is also illegal in Georgia.  At minimum, 60k harvested ballots were filed in Dekalb County.  All points which you choose to ignore.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #295 on: November 14, 2020, 05:37:23 am »
You misspelled "honest".

You are too rational with this one. Small rations of rationale suffice.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #296 on: November 14, 2020, 05:38:37 am »
There is also the issue where the Secretary of State unilaterally (and illegally) overwrote State law as it pertains to mail-in ballots.  And then there is the issue of ballot harvesting, which is also illegal in Georgia.  At minimum, 60k harvested ballots were filed in Dekalb County.  All points which you choose to ignore.

What do you mean by harvested ballots?   How was the Georgia law violated? 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #297 on: November 14, 2020, 05:39:14 am »
Again, 99.973% of 2020 Perdue voters also voted for Trump.

So what?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #298 on: November 14, 2020, 05:45:44 am »

And any idiot worth his salt would not flip hundreds of thousands of votes all at once anyway. IF one were to attmept flipping votes, it would have to be by an algorithm that would flip votes a little at a time. That is not what the accusers say happened. they are pointing to massive sudden flips, and that does not make sense to me (as a coder)

BFD!  It's been said that any laborer in the Pennsylvania coal mines could learn to code.   :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #299 on: November 14, 2020, 06:06:06 am »
BFD!  It's been said that any laborer in the Pennsylvania coal mines could learn to code.   :laugh:

:laugh:

YAbutt... the talent comes when coding WELL.