Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15908 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #250 on: November 14, 2020, 03:27:25 am »
In contrast, one was sent to me without my even requesting it.

Whom did it voted for?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2020, 03:31:08 am »
Heard today on TV, the lawyer team representing Trump in the Penn. suit, quit today.  They did not want to continue and said the number of ballots involved, would not change the outcome.  I think the Penn. case is over.

Nope.  The didn't quit because they thought case was a loser.  They quit because they got caught blabbing to the press about how much they hate their client, and what a bunch of fools his supporters are.  They were about to be fired en masse for a serious conflict of interest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2020, 03:35:09 am »
The question was presented to you long before the Georgia SOS (party be damned) ordered a hand recount.  Without the hand recount, you somehow thought things would be different with the Jan election than they were last week.  I simply asked why you believed Democrats would abandon the strategy that was so successful before.  Nothing half cocked about it.  It is a simple, reasonable question, and one you are having extreme difficulty mustering the integrity to address it.

And I answered you reasonably.  You insist that there's fraud and it'll be the same for the January run-off.   I say let's see what the hand recount says.   The only sort of thing that'll really matter isn't the penny-ante stuff, just something like the Dominion count being way out of whack with the hand count.   But if the hand count is reasonably close to the tabulated count, then that's good enough for me.   

But you put the rabbit in the hat with a question like that.   I have no trouble believing that Trump lost Georgia without the help of any fraud.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2020, 03:36:49 am »
Jeezus, so much other shit going on in the world and all this energy being expended on a bunch of worthless pieces of human debris here.

This useless thread has been consuming TBR damned near the entire day...

Get on with some other real world shit already...toss these useless trolls off to the side and get on with it already.

I'm not sure, but I do believe it's our time to waste....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2020, 03:38:22 am »
Here is what I think about the Georgia two senator run-off election in January:
It is my belief Georgia is still a Republican state; however, those Republicans voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot as usual.  .  .  .  .  It is like Georgia, still Republican, voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot. 

Due to the above, I think the two Republican senator candidates in Georgia, will win their races.   Georgia is Republican.

How do you reconcile your claim that Georgia Republicans dumped Trump with the fact that Trump received 18% more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016 and that 99.973% of 2020 Perdue voters also voted for Trump?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2020, 03:39:10 am »
Recounts may not matter, if this is true. The evidence to overturn would be contained in the data, or the code.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/us-army-seizes-dominion-servers-in-germany-trump-lawyer-vows-im-going-to-release-the-kraken.html/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2020, 03:39:28 am »

Taking a shit or wasting time.

Hmmmm...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2020, 03:45:05 am »
Taking a shit or wasting time.

Hmmmm...

The former is a time of waste, the latter a waste of time.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2020, 03:46:51 am »
The former is a time of waste, the latter a waste of time.

No shit.?...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2020, 03:47:23 am »
And I answered you reasonably.

No, you did not.

You insist that there's fraud and it'll be the same for the January run-off.   I say let's see what the hand recount says.   The only sort of thing that'll really matter isn't the penny-ante stuff, just something like the Dominion count being way out of whack with the hand count.   But if the hand count is reasonably close to the tabulated count, then that's good enough for me.

If the hand count is not reasonably close to the tabulated count, then that will prove that Dominion cannot be trusted.

But you put the rabbit in the hat with a question like that.   I have no trouble believing that Trump lost Georgia without the help of any fraud.   

I didn't simply pull a rabbit out of a hat.  I gave you precise details of how the rabbit got there, all of which you willfully continue to ignore.  I do not dispute that you have no trouble believing Trump lost Georgia without the help of any fraud.  I only assert that absolutely no reason or critical thought was employed by you to reach that conclusion.  It is one purely derived on emotion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #260 on: November 14, 2020, 03:48:13 am »
No shit.?...

No.  Waste.  I'm really good at that. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2020, 03:49:12 am »
You said: "Aw geez, are we still on this?  I warned you about watching CNN."
I watch all TV news stations.  Maybe you only watch Fox News.  I also search on the internet for the truth.  I read what the law firm said about leaving the Penn. case.  Also read, internet, that some lawyers in their firm did not want to be involved with such a political case.  You can believe what you want, but the firm is no longer involved with that case.

I watched as every charge was made about the Penn. election because it was about the process and that is what I know a lot about, especially mail ballots because I ran that in my county for 14 years. 

In Penn., I know which mail ballots were set aside, sealed in plastic and not counted until that problem was solved.

I also know from the internet, a number of the Biden/Trump cases were dropped today in some states.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:50:25 am by Victoria33 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #262 on: November 14, 2020, 03:50:05 am »
Recounts may not matter, if this is true. The evidence to overturn would be contained in the data, or the code.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/us-army-seizes-dominion-servers-in-germany-trump-lawyer-vows-im-going-to-release-the-kraken.html/

I am going to throw out a new info thread.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #263 on: November 14, 2020, 03:57:43 am »

And I hope it actually is true... But it is going to take more than showing javascript outputs (not the actual offending code, but just the output from that code) as has been the only proffered evidence thus far - And that code purported to be nefarious, only took output from the voting system, and had nothing to do with the system itself - Only supposedly manipulating totals going to the media.

Publish the code itself and make it plain.  There's enough coders on all sides of the fence that can read it outright and attest to its veracity. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:58:29 am by roamer_1 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Online roamer_1

« Reply #265 on: November 14, 2020, 04:08:45 am »
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

(I agree, the Wolf Coat is great.)  Back to the thread:

There is no reason to be gracious or not for us - you can let off steam on this board, which some do all the time or on special occasions, like an election.  It doesn't matter.  Why is that?  Read below, cases going away, no one to yell for or against:

Heard today on TV, the lawyer team representing Trump in the Penn. suit, quit today.  They did not want to continue and said the number of ballots involved, would not change the outcome.  I think the Penn. case is over.

Also heard about 30 min. ago, 5 of the Trump cases in various states have been dropped today, due to no/not enough evidence. 

This means at least 6 Trump/Biden cases are over.

I doubt very much that it will be called early and Tumpy will fold up his tent with a month to go. If rumors are true that he is going to concede this weekend, then the whole hue and cry about massive fraud was bullcrap, plain and simple, and he was playing media games to save face.

I don't think that is what is going on. Ginning up charges has some purpose beyond letting it fall flat a week out with a month to go.

Here is what I think about the Georgia two senator run-off election in January:
It is my belief Georgia is still a Republican state; however, those Republicans voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot as usual.

I also think this happened in other states, one being Arizona.  It is like Georgia, still Republican, voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot. 

Due to the above, I think the two Republican senator candidates in Georgia, will win their races.   Georgia is Republican.

I think that is likely right. But I think it will take a return to conservatism, and fiscal conservatism in particular before Republicans have any credz at all... And that may well be the problem.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #266 on: November 14, 2020, 04:14:48 am »
Someone who is with the Cruz camp, said 20+ cases of Trump vs. Biden, have been dropped.  Will look that up tomorrow.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #267 on: November 14, 2020, 04:14:53 am »

If the hand count is not reasonably close to the tabulated count, then that will prove that Dominion cannot be trusted.

Well sure.  But I don't presume there's a problem until there's evidence suggesting it.   Like I said,  it is perfectly logical to me that Trump lost the state of Georgia without the least bit of help from vote fraud.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #268 on: November 14, 2020, 04:18:49 am »
If machines were electronically changing votes, I do not know if they can determine the exact votes changed.  If I were a Supreme, I would demand a 2nd election for all states with changing votes, and make it mandatory that all votes are paper ballot votes. 

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #269 on: November 14, 2020, 04:21:44 am »
@Cyber Liberty...well played.   :beer:
Yes it is yours and others time to waste...just tired of this thread consuming so much bandwidth on the forum. 
I guess I've grown accustomed to other more engaging discussions than this one.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #270 on: November 14, 2020, 04:24:40 am »
If machines were electronically changing votes, I do not know if they can determine the exact votes changed.  If I were a Supreme, I would demand a 2nd election for all states with changing votes, and make it mandatory that all votes are paper ballot votes.

The machines generate a transactional paper receipt for every vote tabulated. 'Flipping votes' would be very hard to do without massive vote overruns in any effective way without those paper receipts showing the difference.

And any idiot worth his salt would not flip hundreds of thousands of votes all at once anyway. IF one were to attmept flipping votes, it would have to be by an algorithm that would flip votes a little at a time. That is not what the accusers say happened. they are pointing to massive sudden flips, and that does not make sense to me (as a coder)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #271 on: November 14, 2020, 04:32:25 am »
The machines generate a transactional paper receipt for every vote tabulated. 'Flipping votes' would be very hard to do without massive vote overruns in any effective way without those paper receipts showing the difference.

And any idiot worth his salt would not flip hundreds of thousands of votes all at once anyway. IF one were to attmept flipping votes, it would have to be by an algorithm that would flip votes a little at a time. That is not what the accusers say happened. they are pointing to massive sudden flips, and that does not make sense to me (as a coder)
I believe some of the massive discrepancies can be attributed to the unsupervised counting of ballots while allegedly shut down. One explanation was that the machines had been programmed to slip in a few votes here and there over time, for one candidate, and that when the count was halted, the algorithm continued to feed those biased 'votes in' resulting in a sharp jump when the counting was resumed. As these were absentee or mail in ballots, I'm not sure what good a transactional receipt would be with no one there to claim it.

There are enough irregularities, both procedural and numerical, that the results need a scrupulous examination at the very least.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 04:33:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2020, 04:36:40 am »
At the core this thread is about acountability, truth, honesty.

Can't handle it?

Cliche passe

Online roamer_1

« Reply #273 on: November 14, 2020, 04:40:26 am »

There are enough irregularities, both procedural and numerical, that the results need a scrupulous examination at the very least.

That much is true - And I am all for it. Any impropriety or irregularity should rightly be addressed.

But frankly - And I have thought about this for a while - I don't see an easy way to flip these votes without it showing up in accounting (hand count).

The accusation has been raised in Georgia - Lets see how that goes. If it shows the massive fraud that folks say went on, then it can be that it demonstrates the same statistical anomalies exist elsewhere, bolstering the argument in other states.

I am truly interested to see how such a thing would be done, and no one has explained it to me in a way that makes sense.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 04:41:31 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2020, 04:56:02 am »
I am truly interested to see how such a thing would be done, and no one has explained it to me in a way that makes sense.

Don't blame us.   :shrug: