Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15908 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #225 on: November 14, 2020, 02:10:34 am »
When has that ever not been the case?
for about five minutes longer than people, being denied the truth, have been speculating as to where the truth might lie. Which you are always mau-mauing us for.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #226 on: November 14, 2020, 02:10:59 am »
All I can do is speak to my own, and I could not obtain a ballot this year. Sent or otherwise.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I remember the fishing license incident.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #227 on: November 14, 2020, 02:12:11 am »
I still see no difference. All y'all are ready to tear sh*t down, just the same as the Democrats.

Yes. I am.

Can I have me neutron bombs now?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #228 on: November 14, 2020, 02:12:45 am »
All I can do is speak to my own,...

Then you know nothing.  Go away.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #229 on: November 14, 2020, 02:15:10 am »
for about five minutes longer than people, being denied the truth, have been speculating as to where the truth might lie. Which you are always mau-mauing us for.

Whatever. When Clinton won... and I need not mention the Dubya debacle... Even Obummer's second right after the Te Party turned over near every statehouse and governor...

It is always easy to be suspicious. it is another thing to prove it. So prove it. That's all. If it is so rampant, then it should also be easy to prove. So prove it and let the courts do their job. All the rest is literally sour grapes.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2020, 02:16:34 am »
Yes. I am.

Can I have me neutron bombs now?

Hey. Don't look at me. I ain't stopping you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2020, 02:17:49 am »

Whatever. When Clinton won... and I need not mention the Dubya debacle... Even Obummer's second right after the Te Party turned over near every statehouse and governor...

It is always easy to be suspicious. it is another thing to prove it. So prove it. That's all. If it is so rampant, then it should also be easy to prove. So prove it and let the courts do their job. All the rest is literally sour grapes.
Maybe supercilious is a better term than mau-mau.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2020, 02:20:30 am »
I'm sorry to hear that.  I remember the fishing license incident.

Yeah. Pissed me off. Evidently it's because my mailbox don't work at my residence. Automagically made me unregistered. So they sent me a registration form which I had to fill out and then go stand in line for a mile at the single location where there was an open election office.... which the papers came late enough I could not get em back there in time to do anyhow... So disenfranchisement for me.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #233 on: November 14, 2020, 02:21:46 am »
Maybe supercilious is a better term than mau-mau.

Not supercilious. Just the bare truth of it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #234 on: November 14, 2020, 02:22:13 am »
Hey. Don't look at me. I ain't stopping you.

What I know for sure is there is a shitstorm coming. The hate in the kids. It is hate. The music, the tats.

To much to splain.

If I could save one by killing thousands I will.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #235 on: November 14, 2020, 02:24:23 am »
What I know for sure is there is a shitstorm coming. The hate in the kids. It is hate. The music, the tats.

To much to splain.

If I could save one by killing thousands I will.

Certainly it's coming and there ain't a single damn fool trying to stop it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #236 on: November 14, 2020, 02:26:20 am »
Certainly it's coming and there ain't a single damn fool trying to stop it.

Yeah. I am. So are you. So there.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #237 on: November 14, 2020, 02:28:22 am »
Yeah. I am. So are you. So there.

yabutt... You and me ain't damn fools.

So there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #238 on: November 14, 2020, 02:31:46 am »
yabutt... You and me ain't damn fools.

So there.

Well, believe it or not there are very, very few fooles here. We're selective about who we even let in the door.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #239 on: November 14, 2020, 02:36:50 am »
Then again. Am I a damned fool for thinking I ain't one? Context.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #240 on: November 14, 2020, 02:59:42 am »
Then again. Am I a damned fool for thinking I ain't one? Context.

:shrug:

I prefer to think of you as a Friend.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #241 on: November 14, 2020, 03:03:24 am »
I think there's going to be a tremendous amount of voter regret when Biden and Co.  get ahold of things,  and shut down the economy again.   Trump's greatest gift as our President this year has been that he was the one leader to ask bluntly whether the cure was worse the disease.   And the damn-fool medieval barbers are about to prepare our livelihoods and our businesses for another blood-letting.

Trump should understand that the Dems have jumped in the briar patch,  let 'em have their fun,  clobber 'em in the 2022 midterms and then who knows?

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:04:30 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #242 on: November 14, 2020, 03:03:30 am »
Jeezus, so much other shit going on in the world and all this energy being expended on a bunch of worthless pieces of human debris here.

This useless thread has been consuming TBR damned near the entire day...

Get on with some other real world shit already...toss these useless trolls off to the side and get on with it already.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #243 on: November 14, 2020, 03:03:33 am »
Right at this point it is nothing... Until it is something, it would be best to view all of it with a jaundiced eye. Note that I am not advising capitulation. And I never have. I am suggesting one should move forward vetting information from all sources till something actually proves out. Tub-thumping does nothing but bang the drum.
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

(I agree, the Wolf Coat is great.)  Back to the thread:

There is no reason to be gracious or not for us - you can let off steam on this board, which some do all the time or on special occasions, like an election.  It doesn't matter.  Why is that?  Read below, cases going away, no one to yell for or against:

Heard today on TV, the lawyer team representing Trump in the Penn. suit, quit today.  They did not want to continue and said the number of ballots involved, would not change the outcome.  I think the Penn. case is over.

Also heard about 30 min. ago, 5 of the Trump cases in various states have been dropped today, due to no/not enough evidence. 

This means at least 6 Trump/Biden cases are over.

Here is what I think about the Georgia two senator run-off election in January:
It is my belief Georgia is still a Republican state; however, those Republicans voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot as usual.

I also think this happened in other states, one being Arizona.  It is like Georgia, still Republican, voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot. 

Due to the above, I think the two Republican senator candidates in Georgia, will win their races.   Georgia is Republican.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:17:07 am by Victoria33 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #244 on: November 14, 2020, 03:07:12 am »
:shrug:

I prefer to think of you as a Friend.

It is rhetorical. I spent my life believing in a higher life, always higher. To must Myself I.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #245 on: November 14, 2020, 03:18:31 am »
Jeezus, so much other shit going on in the world and all this energy being expended on a bunch of worthless pieces of human debris here.

This useless thread has been consuming TBR damned near the entire day...

Get on with some other real world shit already...toss these useless trolls off to the side and get on with it already.

God is in the details.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #246 on: November 14, 2020, 03:18:58 am »
What's obvious is that you've put the rabbit in the hat.   Georgia's SOS,  you know, is a Republican, and a hand recount has been ordered.   Let's see what that reveals before you go off half cocked.

The question was presented to you long before the Georgia SOS (party be damned) ordered a hand recount.  Without the hand recount, you somehow thought things would be different with the Jan election than they were last week.  I simply asked why you believed Democrats would abandon the strategy that was so successful before.  Nothing half cocked about it.  It is a simple, reasonable question, and one you are having extreme difficulty mustering the integrity to address it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #247 on: November 14, 2020, 03:22:42 am »
All I can do is speak to my own, and I could not obtain a ballot this year. Sent or otherwise.
In contrast, one was sent to me without my even requesting it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2020, 03:25:57 am »

Here is what I think about the Georgia two senator run-off election in January:
It is my belief Georgia is still a Republican state; however, those Republicans voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot as usual.

I also think this happened in other states, one being Arizona.  It is like Georgia, still Republican, voted Biden/dumped Trump, voted Republican down ballot. 

Due to the above, I think the two Republican senator candidates in Georgia, will win their races.   Georgia is Republican.

That is my optimistic view as well.   The runoffs are going to be a metaphor for the choice as it should have been presented - risky progressivism vs. a steady hand for a jobs-focused economy for working folks.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #249 on: November 14, 2020, 03:27:09 am »
Heard today on TV, the lawyer team representing Trump in the Penn. suit, quit today.  They did not want to continue and said the number of ballots involved, would not change the outcome.  I think the Penn. case is over.

Aw geez, are we still on this?  I warned you about watching CNN.  The firm resigned because they got caught leaking to the New York Times that they were going to take Trump's money but not do anything to help.  They were wide open to a lawsuit and had no choice but to withdraw.  Good riddance.

In the meantime, Pennsylvania is already in violation of one court order, continues to defy another, and has a Secretary of State who is openly defying Pennsylvania Commonwealth law by refusing a recount.  This battle has just begun.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-