Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15908 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2020, 01:38:46 am »
Are you suggesting this election was typical and there’s not a mountain of cause for suspicion? If so you are the one not thinking.

It remains to be seen if the GOPe politicians stand up to the Rat bullies.  Their track record is very poor, to use a light touch on my language.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2020, 01:44:05 am »
:shrug:

I only know that somebody is whining about his unknown best friend holding back a pile of rocks.

All I know is that ol @Jazzhead ain't exactly wrong in this... And coming from me, that should not be considered faint praise.

I get that folks got blood in their eyes... Maybe not having a dog in this hunt lets me see things from afar that folks up close can't see, but it seems folks should all take a deep breath and find a little faith before hopping right in the deep end.

It's a strange place for me to be. But I can see terribly important structural things ready to get torn down, and it's the folks on the right that are fixin to do it.

If it is time for war, then so be it. But I don't see no percentage in going off about it all half-cocked. I have always been taught that if I'm right, I won't back up... Not for nothing. But that comes with a burden: You should be sure as hell you're right.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2020, 01:47:23 am »
Are you suggesting this election was typical and there’s not a mountain of cause for suspicion? If so you are the one not thinking.

No, I am saying this election was typical in that there's always a mountain of cause for suspicion... That's why there are remedies already on the books.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2020, 01:48:56 am »
It remains to be seen if the GOPe politicians stand up to the Rat bullies.  Their track record is very poor, to use a light touch on my language.
All I want is a complete vetting of the results. Since we do not have that yet, on the contrary we’re being lied to and bum rushed to a conclusion, we’re left to guess based upon what we do know.

And I’m not in the mood to be scolded for what is a perfectly natural reaction for any rational person.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2020, 01:49:15 am »
All I know is that ol @Jazzhead ain't exactly wrong in this... And coming from me, that should not be considered faint praise.

And I agree.  That's been the thing that has stayed my hand.  It just irks me when he calls my warnings "threats," when in fact I'm trying to steer him clear of the trouble he's begging for.  I've kicked people off for being insufferable trolls, and I just don't think he's there.  Yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2020, 01:51:12 am »
No, I am saying this election was typical in that there's always a mountain of cause for suspicion... That's why there are remedies already on the books.
With mail in voting for the first time in American history? A method outlawed by most civilized nations who care about fair elections? You are dead wrong.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2020, 01:51:45 am »
All I want is a complete vetting of the results. Since we do not have that yet, on the contrary we’re being lied to and bum rushed to a conclusion, we’re left to guess based upon what we do know.

And I’m not in the mood to be scolded for what is a perfectly natural reaction for any rational person.

Neither am I, and I'm glad that, at long last, we have a President who refuses to give up.  Supporters are flocking to back him up, for that very reason.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2020, 01:55:17 am »
With mail in voting for the first time in American history? A method outlawed by most civilized nations who care about fair elections? You are dead wrong.

In most places, that was not 'mail-in' voting, but rather, absentee ballot, which has been around for years - Just not at this magnitude.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2020, 01:56:45 am »

When has that ever not been the case?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2020, 01:57:45 am »
Neither am I, and I'm glad that, at long last, we have a President who refuses to give up.  Supporters are flocking to back him up, for that very reason.
His approval ratings have already gone up.  I think there's already a lot of Buyer's Remorse amongst people who voted early.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2020, 02:00:00 am »
When has that ever not been the case?
@skeeter

On May 29, 1790, Rhode Island voted by two votes to ratify the document, and the last of the original 13 colonies joined the United States. Today the U.S. Constitution is the oldest written constitution in operation in the world.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:00:47 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2020, 02:00:42 am »
And have you lost your mind?

You obviously missed that my question is about you, so I'll repeat it and look forward to your answer @Jazzhead   Hint:  It's the last line of my post.

The plotters of "Plan B" against Donald Trump will not only get off scot-free, they all may be turning around and returning to the White House. 

The very man who sat in a meeting in the Oval Office and suggested General Michael Flynn be prosecuted under the Logan Act is poised to return to the Oval Office as President of the United States. 

There is open discussion about how best to punish the supporters of President Trump -- both private and political citizens.  If the long coup is finally successful and the plotters are reinstalled, it is very likely Donald Trump will not live to see the end of 2021 -- they are this serious about sending a message not to try and retake this government again.

And you're telling us that if President Trump "plays his cards right" he could be the Party's nominee in 2024. 

I ask this to understand, not insult:  Are you not informed, intellectually challenged, or evil?  @Jazzhead

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #212 on: November 14, 2020, 02:02:57 am »
You obviously missed that my question is about you, so I'll repeat it and look forward to your answer @Jazzhead   Hint:  It's the last line of my post.

Just a troll. Not even a good one. Not saying he is evil. Evil takes intellect.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2020, 02:03:18 am »
In most places, that was not 'mail-in' voting, but rather, absentee ballot, which has been around for years - Just not at this magnitude.

Rat politicians took the brakes off the thing when they abolished the need to "show cause." 

Hell, in California, consider this:  The Legislature made it legal to issue illegal aliens drivers licenses, then made Voter Registrations automatic for anybody getting a DL, and then closed the corrupt loop by automatically send out ballots to ALL registered voters!  That means, the State of CA deliberately put a couple million real ballots into the hands of illegal aliens.  I'm not even mentioning the ballot harvesting, that's a layer of corrupt icing on the poisoned cake.

That's really messed up, and it's what Pelosi has said more than once she wants to force the other states to do.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2020, 02:05:16 am »
Cyber, I am ont listening to Boston-Longtime/foreplay either

llallalalaalalaallalalalaaa

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2020, 02:05:29 am »
Rat politicians took the brakes off the thing when they abolished the need to "show cause." 

Hell, in California, consider this:  The Legislature made it legal to issue illegal aliens drivers licenses, then made Voter Registrations automatic for anybody getting a DL, and then closed the corrupt loop by automatically send out ballots to ALL registered voters!  That means, the State of CA deliberately put a couple million real ballots into the hands of illegal aliens.  I'm not even mentioning the ballot harvesting, that's a layer of corrupt icing on the poisoned cake.

That's really messed up, and it's what Pelosi has said more than once she wants to force the other states to do.

Yet in the midst of it, Issa, a penultimate conservative, gets elected in Sandy Eggo. Go Figger.  :shrug:

« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2020, 02:05:37 am »

It's not just a difference in volume.  Absentee ballots are requested and the request is vetted before a ballot is mailed.  The "mail-in" ballot is mailed to everyone on a state's voter rolls without a request, without permission, without vetting. 

I'm surprised you weren't taught this in troll school.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:07:50 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2020, 02:06:28 am »
Yet in the midst of it, Issa, a penultimate conservative, gets elected in Sandy Eggo. Go Figger.  :shrug:

Lotta military there.

« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2020, 02:06:45 am »
Just a troll. Not even a good one. Not saying he is evil. Evil takes intellect.

Okay.  Troll it is.  :beer:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2020, 02:06:48 am »
how long has mailing absentee ballot applications to every registered voter been practiced?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2020, 02:06:59 am »
Cyber, I am ont listening to Boston-Longtime/foreplay either

llallalalaalalaallalalalaaa

I loved that song.  Top-40 stations cut off the Foreplay, and that is so wrong on many levels.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2020, 02:07:31 am »
It's not just a difference in volume.  Absentee ballots are requested and the request is vetted before a ballot is mailed.  The "mail-in" ballot is mailed to everyone on a state's voter rolls without a request, without permission, without vetting and without tracking. 

I'm surprised you weren't taught this in troll school.

All I can do is speak to my own, and I could not obtain a ballot this year. Sent or otherwise.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2020, 02:08:33 am »

Remember he thought there wasn’t a dimes worth of difference between D and R (and here’s ludicrous part) in this election, where the differences couldn’t be more stark.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2020, 02:09:20 am »
Okay.  Troll it is.  :beer:

One we've been tolerating.  Sometimes trolls are great foils, especially the ungifted ones.  It's like boxing with a sparring partner, or playing chess against people you can beat because you're developing strategies.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2020, 02:10:11 am »
Remember he thought there wasn’t a dimes worth of difference between D and R (and here’s ludicrous part) in this election, where the differences couldn’t be more stark.

I still see no difference. All y'all are ready to tear sh*t down, just the same as the Democrats.