Author Topic: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?  (Read 15908 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2020, 12:30:47 am »
@Jazzhead

There it is again.  You keep saying that, but you never explain how you expect this to happen when Democrats repeat the same fraud techniques they used in the last election.  Why do you continue to willfully ignore the obvious?

What's obvious is that you've put the rabbit in the hat.   Georgia's SOS,  you know, is a Republican, and a hand recount has been ordered.   Let's see what that reveals before you go off half cocked.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online roamer_1

« Reply #176 on: November 14, 2020, 12:31:21 am »
At this point, it's just a big pile of affidavits.  This will be tested court, but until then this is the best available.  When one is decrying the lack of evidence at this point, it's probably best for everybody else to ignore it.

The subject of this thread is "Why should we be Gracious?"  The answer has become self-evident.  It's not "No," it's "Hell no, because we didn't start this war!"

Right at this point it is nothing... Until it is something, it would be best to view all of it with a jaundiced eye. Note that I am not advising capitulation. And I never have. I am suggesting one should move forward vetting information from all sources till something actually proves out. Tub-thumping does nothing but bang the drum.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #177 on: November 14, 2020, 12:34:09 am »
The plotters of "Plan B" against Donald Trump will not only get off scot-free, they all may be turning around and returning to the White House. 

The very man who sat in a meeting in the Oval Office and suggested General Michael Flynn be prosecuted under the Logan Act is poised to return to the Oval Office as President of the United States. 

There is open discussion about how best to punish the supporters of President Trump -- both private and political citizens.  If the long coup is finally successful and the plotters are reinstalled, it is very likely Donald Trump will not live to see the end of 2021 -- they are this serious about sending a message not to try and retake this government again.

And you're telling us that if President Trump "plays his cards right" he could be the Party's nominee in 2024. 

I ask this to understand, not insult:  Are you not informed, intellectually challenged, or evil?  @Jazzhead

And have you lost your mind?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #178 on: November 14, 2020, 12:35:44 am »
Right at this point it is nothing... Until it is something, it would be best to view all of it with a jaundiced eye. Note that I am not advising capitulation. And I never have. I am suggesting one should move forward vetting information from all sources till something actually proves out. Tub-thumping does nothing but bang the drum.
Yeah, well “tub thumping” is the only option we have available here on this on line forum. Otherwise things will get pretty quiet around here fast.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #179 on: November 14, 2020, 12:41:52 am »
As a matter of fact, I am the one waiting.

As am I.  I'm not the one making unrealistic demands on the legal system to insist on evidence when none can be obtained because of...the legal system.  I'm to here with these demands for the impossible, and then kicking back and say "See?  Tumpy has no case!!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #180 on: November 14, 2020, 12:42:39 am »
And have you lost your mind?

Are you trolling and calling people mentally deficient? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #181 on: November 14, 2020, 12:43:36 am »

That's what I am saying.  The leftists are demanding the impossible and claiming victory.  It's like pigeon who plays chess.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #182 on: November 14, 2020, 12:46:10 am »
Yeah, well “tub thumping” is the only option we have available here on this on line forum. Otherwise things will get pretty quiet around here fast.

Well no, one could offer a pro vs. con to the various theories being trumpeted... vetting them rather than simply taking them up and banging the drum. Do you REALLY think that so many states, many in red states, are so buffaloed as to blindly install software so easy to manipulate? What are the fail-safes and how do they work? what are the proofs, and why are they not being considered as proofs?

It is far too easy for folks to get their blood up and quit thinking.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #183 on: November 14, 2020, 12:46:32 am »
Are you trolling and calling people mentally deficient?

Do you see the insults she laid on me?  Do you even bother to read before storming off on your mission to drive me off this forum?   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #184 on: November 14, 2020, 12:50:57 am »
@Smokin Joe
I don't give a crap about Tumpy, or Buydem. I care about the process, and conviction in the press one way or the other... All this damn drama don't amount to a hill of beans, because it relies upon biased reporting from BOTH SIDES. None of this is evidence unless it is actionable evidence. And if it is INDEED actionable, then I fully expect it to be brought before the court.

What is the furthest thing from the rule of law is believing all the bullshit in the press and going to war over it. All I have done since the election is urge caution and vetting of information, but I may as well be pissing in a hurricane for all it's done.

I swear, what happened to bring Dan Rather down could not happen today.

You, sir, are the true voice of reason on this thread.  Thank you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #185 on: November 14, 2020, 12:51:41 am »
That's what I am saying.  The leftists are demanding the impossible and claiming victory.  It's like pigeon who plays chess.

They can claim anything they want. And they may be right too. Tough sh*t, there it is. But it's all really here nor there till the affidavits turn into something actionable, and then all they are saying goes to hell. So who cares what they're saying? It's all twitterpated bulsh*t.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #186 on: November 14, 2020, 12:56:48 am »
Do you see the insults she laid on me?  Do you even bother to read before storming off on your mission to drive me off this forum?

Listen, @Jazzhead, if I was trying to drive you off this forum you would have been gone a year ago. You are merely fueling that exit.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #187 on: November 14, 2020, 12:58:10 am »
They can claim anything they want. And they may be right too. Tough sh*t, there it is. But it's all really here nor there till the affidavits turn into something actionable, and then all they are saying goes to hell. So who cares what they're saying? It's all twitterpated bulsh*t.

the problem I have is the stupid people moving in herd are lapping this crap up like a cat will go for antifreeze.  There are a LOT of them.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #188 on: November 14, 2020, 01:02:24 am »
You, sir, are the true voice of reason on this thread.  Thank you.

You and me don't see eye to eye all that much, and we ain't even all the way in agreement here (I am not ready to play nice exactly yet), but it is nice to knock beers with you for a change.  :beer:

Nothing has ever been saved by tearing it down. If we are unable to preserve the electoral system, and the rule of law, if we have become unwilling to wait for conclusions to be reached, who then will there be to preserve it?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #189 on: November 14, 2020, 01:06:41 am »
the problem I have is the stupid people moving in herd are lapping this crap up like a cat will go for antifreeze.  There are a LOT of them.

I feel you man, I really do - But that is no reason to join them at the dish.
SOMEBODY has to start wading through all the bullsh*t to find the pearls... Throwing more bullsh*t ain't helping a thing.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #190 on: November 14, 2020, 01:07:28 am »
And I ain't putting that on you @Cyber Liberty ... I am saying all y'all.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #191 on: November 14, 2020, 01:14:50 am »
And I ain't putting that on you @Cyber Liberty ... I am saying all y'all.

888high58888 We're cool, bro.   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #192 on: November 14, 2020, 01:15:38 am »
I feel you man, I really do - But that is no reason to join them at the dish.
SOMEBODY has to start wading through all the bullsh*t to find the pearls... Throwing more bullsh*t ain't helping a thing.

Do you think it OK for secretaries of state and Governors to alter state election laws on their own with no legislative involvement?

That's a damned big pearl IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: November 14, 2020, 01:18:19 am »
You and me don't see eye to eye all that much, and we ain't even all the way in agreement here (I am not ready to play nice exactly yet), but it is nice to knock beers with you for a change.  :beer:

Nothing has ever been saved by tearing it down. If we are unable to preserve the electoral system, and the rule of law, if we have become unwilling to wait for conclusions to be reached, who then will there be to preserve it?

I'm just a bit weary of him screaming "victim" while claiming an Admin is trying to banish him.  That right there is pure BS.  If I really wanted to do that, nobody is stopping me.  He has no idea I've been defending him from Mods more angry than I.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #194 on: November 14, 2020, 01:20:35 am »
I'm just a bit weary of him screaming "victim" while claiming an Admin is trying to banish him.  That right there is pure BS.  If I really wanted to do that, nobody is stopping me.  He has no idea I've been defending him from Mods more angry than I.

He's damned lucky it's you there instead of me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #195 on: November 14, 2020, 01:27:27 am »
Do you think it OK for secretaries of state and Governors to alter state election laws on their own with no legislative involvement?

That's a damned big pearl IMHO.

Great! Then that's a matter of law and we should see that one go up through appeals. We might even see state legislatures, jealous of their own power fixing to spank them recalcitrant SOSs and GOVs on their own. Like I said, I am all for running this stuff up the flagpole and through the courts. That's the remedy. Even if it ain't enough to change the outcome... which it is likely not.

But a hail mary relying on state legislatures to overturn the People (as an instance) is a bridge too far - Even if it is a legal means. I would much prefer a mulligan in that instance, rather than relying on those Republican legislatures to install a Republican president.

That folks are even considering that is well into the same sort of thing y'all are supposed to be fighting against.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2020, 01:29:26 am »

All that's between you and him. I don't know nothin.  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2020, 01:34:05 am »
All that's between you and him. I don't know nothin.  :shrug:

:shrug:

I only know that somebody is whining about his unknown best friend holding back a pile of rocks.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #198 on: November 14, 2020, 01:36:12 am »
Well no, one could offer a pro vs. con to the various theories being trumpeted... vetting them rather than simply taking them up and banging the drum. Do you REALLY think that so many states, many in red states, are so buffaloed as to blindly install software so easy to manipulate? What are the fail-safes and how do they work? what are the proofs, and why are they not being considered as proofs?

Are you suggesting this election was typical and there’s not a mountain of cause for suspicion? If so you are the one not thinking.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #199 on: November 14, 2020, 01:36:58 am »
But a hail mary relying on state legislatures to overturn the People (as an instance) is a bridge too far - Even if it is a legal means. I would much prefer a mulligan in that instance, rather than relying on those Republican legislatures to install a Republican president.

I agree with that.  Never gonna happen.  I'd be happy if they would just stop caving in to Rats in return for nothing that benefits the people who elected them.
I will NOT comply.