Author Topic: Biden says he's telling foreign leaders it’s 'not America alone' anymore  (Read 112 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says he's telling foreign leaders it’s 'not America alone' anymore
Biden has vowed to reverse much of Trump’s foreign policy agenda, including his go-it-alone style in confronting China
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday pledged to work closely with foreign leaders, telling them in phone calls that “it’s not America alone,” in a thinly-veiled swipe at President Trump’s “America First” foreign policy.

During a press conference, Biden said that he had taken phone calls from foreign leaders congratulating him on his presidential win.

President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday pledged to work closely with foreign leaders, telling them in phone calls that “it’s not America alone,” in a thinly-veiled swipe at President Trump’s “America First” foreign policy.

During a press conference, Biden said that he had taken phone calls from foreign leaders congratulating him on his presidential win.

more
When asked what he had told them, Biden said: “First of all, I’m letting them know that America is back.”

“We’re going to be back in the game. It’s not America alone,” Biden said. “I feel confident that we’re going to be able to put America back in a place of respect that it had before.”

Among the leaders Biden spoke with on Tuesday were British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, French President Emmanuel Macron, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He sure is giving a lot of press conferences lately..I guess they figure it's safe to do so..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34