Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78684 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1250 on: December 16, 2020, 05:18:06 am »
It's five o'clock somewhere...  :whistle: :laugh: :beer:
Like W.C. Fields said, "There comes a time in every man's life to grab the bull by the tail and face the situation."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1251 on: December 16, 2020, 05:55:08 am »
Like W.C. Fields said, "There comes a time in every man's life to grab the bull by the tail and face the situation."

LOL!  :beer:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1252 on: December 16, 2020, 05:15:27 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Rand Paul: “The fraud happened. The election in many ways was stolen.”

Video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1339253599868694531

11:58 AM · Dec 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1253 on: December 16, 2020, 05:18:22 pm »
🚨Ken Starr: It’s wise for us to pause and reflect voter integrity. It’s worth noting there was a campaign to deprive Abraham Lincoln of the Presidency by using mail-in ballots. #ElectionIntegrityHearing— Dr. Annie La Kraken 🦅🇺🇸🧡 (@arelab13) December 16, 2020

The Governor changed the law in PA, a complete violation of the US Constitution. - Ken Starr— Lex✍️ 'TweetRomantic' (@lex31555) December 16, 2020

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1254 on: December 16, 2020, 05:52:05 pm »
I'm listening to the Senate hearing on election "irregularities".  Every Republican on the committee gives their description of the fraud that occurred in this past election.  And then goes on to say we must work together so "it" doesn't happen again.

So, Republicans on this committee will forfeit the votes of 75+ million Americans, throw out their own sitting President with a 96% approval rating in their political party --- but promise to work to protect their own asses from the same fraud in the future.  Democrats would have fought to the literal death to return this election to the democrat candidate had he rightfully won the election. 

How is it possible that folks do not understand why the GOP needs to be repealed and replaced?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 06:01:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1255 on: December 16, 2020, 05:59:34 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“Study: Dominion Machines shifted 2-3% of Trump Votes to Biden. Far more votes than needed to sway election.” Florida, Ohio, Texas and many other states were won by even greater margins than projected. Did just as well with Swing States, but bad things happened. @OANN

1:09 AM · Dec 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1339090279429775363

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1256 on: December 16, 2020, 06:01:09 pm »
Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Cari Kelemen
@KelemenCari

Audits of voting machines reveal ERROR rates:
in Michigan: 68.05%
in Nevada: 70%
in Arizona: we'll know soon!

11:11 AM · Dec 15, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/KelemenCari/status/1338879278000332801

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1257 on: December 16, 2020, 06:05:43 pm »
I'm listening to the Senate hearing on election "irregularities".  Every Republican on the committee gives their description of the fraud that occurred in this past election.  And then goes on to say we must work together so "it" doesn't happen again.

So, Republicans on this committee will forfeit the votes of 75+ million Americans, throw out their own sitting President with a 96% approval rating in their political party --- but promise to work to protect their own asses from the same fraud in the future.  Democrats would have fought to the literal death to return this election to the democrat candidate had he rightfully won the election. 

How is it possible that folks do not understand why the GOP needs to be repealed and replaced?

Senate Leader Mitch McConnell Warns Republican Senators Not To Challenge 2020 Election Results

DC has one interest, the maintenance of their system.

Which I have been telling everyone since the day I first heard "Drain the swamp"!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 06:19:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1258 on: December 16, 2020, 06:18:42 pm »
Washington Examiner
@dcexaminer

"The [Nevada] election was inevitably riddled with fraud."  Attorney @jbinnall alleges:

•Over 42,000 people voted more than once.
•At least 1,500 dead people are recorded as voting
•More than 19,000 people voted even though they didn’t live in Nevada

Video:

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1339263888785776640

12:39 PM · Dec 16, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1259 on: December 16, 2020, 06:24:25 pm »
Bernard B. Kerik
@BernardKerik

Mitch McConnell ⁦@senatemajldr⁩ Received Donations from Voting Machine Lobbyists Before Blocking Election Security Bills

https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mcconnell-robert-mueller-election-security-russia-1451361

6:13 AM · Dec 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/BernardKerik/status/1339166677871759364

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1260 on: December 16, 2020, 06:26:45 pm »
Krebs just said people who are making claims of voting machines being programmed to cheat (Powell) should BE PROSECUTED!  This is unconscionable!— Dr. Weston Jones 🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 (@weston4P) December 16, 2020

BassWrangler

« Reply #1261 on: December 16, 2020, 06:27:55 pm »

I'm with you on this. Why would anyone think they will be able to prevent it next time it they let the Democrats and their corrupt media white wash it this time? At a minimum they need to fight as hard as possible to produce clear and incontrovertable evidence that fraud that impacted election results in a significant way occurred this time. Otherwise when they propose any measure to prevent fraud, the argument from the Dems will be (as always) that there's no significant fraud and that this is just another attempt at Republican "voter suppression". Let's also not forget we have this critical runoff election in Georgia. The spotlight needs to be on what fraud was perpetrated there, with Reps fighting tooth and nail to at least minimize it in this runoff. The election sow, Stacey Abrams, is about to do it again!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1262 on: December 16, 2020, 09:48:05 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Trump's allies slam Mitch McConnell for congratulating Biden https://mol.im/a/9057747 via @MailOnline. Mitch, 75,000,000 VOTES, a record for a sitting President (by a lot). Too soon to give up. Republican Party must finally learn to fight. People are angry!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9057747/MAGA-turns-Mitch-Trumps-allies-slam-Republican-Senate-majority-leader.html

12:40 AM · Dec 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1339083004216532993

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1263 on: December 16, 2020, 09:57:16 pm »

It's time to resurrect an old campaign:

Vote the Bastards out.

Don't re-elect anyone.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1264 on: December 16, 2020, 09:59:16 pm »
Krebs just said people who are making claims of voting machines being programmed to cheat (Powell) should BE PROSECUTED!  This is unconscionable!— Dr. Weston Jones 🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 (@weston4P) December 16, 2020

Definitely an indication that there was not only fraud, but that it was widespread, and there were a lot of hands in that cookie jar. Start with Krebs.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1265 on: December 16, 2020, 09:59:22 pm »

Vote the Bastards out.

Don't re-elect anyone.

"Repeal  the Bastards   ... Replace with (Insert new party here) candidates!"

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1266 on: December 16, 2020, 10:01:41 pm »
Robert Herring
@RobHerring

One America News will not recognize Biden as the President-elect as all of our investigations indicate there was fraud in voting. There will be no decision until Jan. 6, 2021. @OANN

9:49 AM · Dec 16, 2020

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/status/1339266480429416448

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1267 on: December 16, 2020, 10:02:48 pm »
Robert Herring
@RobHerring

One America News will not recognize Biden as the President-elect as all of our investigations indicate there was fraud in voting. There will be no decision until Jan. 6, 2021. @OANN

9:49 AM · Dec 16, 2020

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/status/1339266480429416448
FWIW, I won't either. No law he signs will have weight with me.

I will not comply.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1268 on: December 16, 2020, 10:02:52 pm »

Vote the Bastards out.

Don't re-elect anyone.

Now there's a movement I can get behind! All of em. Throw all the bastards out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1269 on: December 16, 2020, 11:24:05 pm »
Did that cook finally get the chance to commander a unit?

Seems he had what it takes to solve problems ordinary men would still be tackling.

@IsailedawayfromFR

IIRC,he got an early discharge. Being in a drunken stupor all the time and doing stuff like forgetting to go to work will cause things like that to happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

« Reply #1270 on: December 17, 2020, 12:35:01 am »
Update from the Office of DNI:

Amanda Schoch, ODNI Director of Strategic Communications: "This afternoon the DNI was notified by career intelligence officials that the Intelligence Community will not meet the December 18 deadline, set by Executive Order and Congress to submit the IC’s classified assessment on foreign threats to the 2020 U.S. elections. The IC has received relevant reporting since the election and a number of agencies have not finished coordinating on the product. The DNI is committed to providing this report to our customers expeditiously.

https://twitter.com/ODNIgov/status/1339356234777047051

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1271 on: December 17, 2020, 12:42:03 am »
Update from the Office of DNI:

Amanda Schoch, ODNI Director of Strategic Communications: "This afternoon the DNI was notified by career intelligence officials that the Intelligence Community will not meet the December 18 deadline, set by Executive Order and Congress to submit the IC’s classified assessment on foreign threats to the 2020 U.S. elections. The IC has received relevant reporting since the election and a number of agencies have not finished coordinating on the product. The DNI is committed to providing this report to our customers expeditiously.

https://twitter.com/ODNIgov/status/1339356234777047051

"Expeditiously" = On or about 1/19/21, so as not to "politicize" the debates in Congress as to whether accept the fraudulent election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #1272 on: December 17, 2020, 01:07:57 am »
"Expeditiously" = On or about 1/19/21, so as not to "politicize" the debates in Congress as to whether accept the fraudulent election.

I'm not sure about that. There was another post, not from the official DNI Twitter account, about how there was a group of people in the IC that wanted to remove some sections in order to downplay the role of China, and Radcliffe was refusing to let them do it. I think the delay is related to that.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1273 on: December 17, 2020, 01:15:23 am »
I'm not sure about that. There was another post, not from the official DNI Twitter account, about how there was a group of people in the IC that wanted to remove some sections in order to downplay the role of China, and Radcliffe was refusing to let them do it. I think the delay is related to that.

If the info isn't in the mix by 1/5, then it's pointless.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #1274 on: December 17, 2020, 01:24:33 am »
If the info isn't in the mix by 1/5, then it's pointless.   :shrug:

Here's the post about that:

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1339291726679318530?s=21

BREAKING: There is ample and continuing raw intelligence about China's intentions & actions to influence the 2020 election. Ratcliffe is considering not signing off on report if it does not include this discussion. Some senior analysts downplaying, others want to include. - @OANN