Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78701 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1225 on: December 15, 2020, 09:11:52 pm »
You should be focused on learning Mandarin so you can speak with your new overlords in the mother tongue.

Huh?  I hope you aren't getting nasty here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #1226 on: December 15, 2020, 09:35:20 pm »
Huh?  I hope you aren't getting nasty here.

No, attempting a little humor in the face of this crappy situation we find ourselves in.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1227 on: December 15, 2020, 09:42:39 pm »
No, attempting a little humor in the face of this crappy situation we find ourselves in.

I thought so... :beer:

(That reminds me, I need to go downstairs for a beer...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1228 on: December 15, 2020, 09:49:25 pm »

It's five o'clock somewhere...  :whistle: :laugh: :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1229 on: December 15, 2020, 09:51:32 pm »
It's five o'clock somewhere...  :whistle: :laugh: :beer:

At the rate things are going, it needs to be five o'clock all the time, everywhere.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1230 on: December 15, 2020, 09:52:18 pm »
At the rate things are going, it needs to be five o'clock all the time, everywhere.

Maybe Knox27 will share his bong.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1231 on: December 15, 2020, 09:53:53 pm »

That's how I've survived the last 9 months. One bottle of Fireball and one 12 pack of Original Coors at a time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

BassWrangler

« Reply #1232 on: December 15, 2020, 11:17:05 pm »

Rice wine.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1233 on: December 15, 2020, 11:24:36 pm »
Rice wine.

Sounds pretty good!  I have a Kegerator in the Castle bar, and I just need to pull the handle.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1234 on: December 15, 2020, 11:30:44 pm »
Sounds pretty good!  I have a Kegerator in the Castle bar, and I just need to pull the handle.

A beer does sound good right now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1235 on: December 15, 2020, 11:34:31 pm »
A beer does sound good right now.

I just tapped a keg of Shock Top.  They've been out of it since the Plague started, so I've been drinking Blue Moon.  I'm getting my spare keg Thursday.  (My Kegerator holds two 5 gallon kegs.)
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1236 on: December 15, 2020, 11:43:14 pm »

See... there's your problem. You shoulda had it piped upstairs by your chair... All that exercise has to be bad for you. You're gonna wear yourself out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1237 on: December 16, 2020, 12:02:22 am »
See... there's your problem. You shoulda had it piped upstairs by your chair... All that exercise has to be bad for you. You're gonna wear yourself out.

That would require refrigerated pipes...extremely expensive.  It would be easier to just move my spare Kegerator up there.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1238 on: December 16, 2020, 12:07:53 am »
That would require refrigerated pipes...extremely expensive.  It would be easier to just move my spare Kegerator up there.

@Cyber Liberty

So,where is the problem? You already know the solution.

All that walking up and down stairs not only cuts into your drinking time,the exercise is counter-productive.

We had a cook in my unit on Okinawa that solved that problem by running a length of IV tubing from his vodka bottle on the floor,to the top bunk where he slept. Anytime he woke up needing a drink,he just had to suck on the tube for a minute. Avoided a lot of falling 5 feet to the floor,and then having to climb back up.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1239 on: December 16, 2020, 12:53:43 am »
@Cyber Liberty

All that walking up and down stairs not only cuts into your drinking time,the exercise is counter-productive.

We had a cook in my unit on Okinawa that solved that problem by running a length of IV tubing from his vodka bottle on the floor,to the top bunk where he slept. Anytime he woke up needing a drink,he just had to suck on the tube for a minute. Avoided a lot of falling 5 feet to the floor,and then having to climb back up.

See, the thing is, the Kegerator is only 2 feet of a 12-foot wet bar.  I like mixed drinks, too.  :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1240 on: December 16, 2020, 01:16:50 am »
See, the thing is, the Kegerator is only 2 feet of a 12-foot wet bar.  I like mixed drinks, too.  :tongue2:

Sounds like it would be easier to relocate your computer to the area with the bar.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1241 on: December 16, 2020, 01:45:55 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Did that cook finally get the chance to commander a unit?

Seems he had what it takes to solve problems ordinary men would still be tackling.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1242 on: December 16, 2020, 01:57:29 am »
Sounds like it would be easier to relocate your computer to the area with the bar.

I have one down there, too.... :shrug:

Maybe I should put one in the Master Bedroom upstairs, next to the kitchen and fireplace?
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1243 on: December 16, 2020, 02:04:12 am »

NOW you're talking! I have an end table all taken apart... Was gonna make a fridge rise up out of the top...

I had just a fridge out of a camper there for a while, but it set hinder-wise to be able to get the door open, and I'd get quite a pinch in my neck reaching around for it... So I thought of it riiiiising up the lamp and whatnot all going up too, undisturbed, with the rack of the fridge pointing right at me at chair level already... Ergonomically correct.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1244 on: December 16, 2020, 02:10:55 am »
NOW you're talking! I have an end table all taken apart... Was gonna make a fridge rise up out of the top...

I had just a fridge out of a camper there for a while, but it set hinder-wise to be able to get the door open, and I'd get quite a pinch in my neck reaching around for it... So I thought of it riiiiising up the lamp and whatnot all going up too, undisturbed, with the rack of the fridge pointing right at me at chair level already... Ergonomically correct.

Sounds like it would make a good article for Popular Mechanics?
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1245 on: December 16, 2020, 02:15:20 am »

Nah... I was going for air shocks since I can pipe air over from Command Central... And I have 2 pair of air shocks out back off of one of my 4x4s... so all I needed was a switch and a little bit of framing.

You want Popular Mechanics you have to go see @Elderberry ... I'm just redneck tech.  :shrug:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1246 on: December 16, 2020, 03:08:09 am »
Nah... I was going for air shocks since I can pipe air over from Command Central... And I have 2 pair of air shocks out back off of one of my 4x4s... so all I needed was a switch and a little bit of framing.

You want Popular Mechanics you have to go see @Elderberry ... I'm just redneck tech.  :shrug:

Nah. I stopped reading them ages ago. As a kid I devoured them. I made my first arc welder and a carbon arc furnace from what I read in those Popular mags. I sure sent off for stuff in the back pages. M80 casings and end caps and fuse and formulas. I had to talk a girlfriend's aunt into taking me to a chem supply house to get my chemicals. Made my first rockets and cannons. When I was investigated for my clearance for the Navy, I discovered the stupid FBI had me listed as under suspicion for possession of explosives. Who didn't blow things up as a kid? I haven't read a Popular Mechanics or Science probably now for over 45 years.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1247 on: December 16, 2020, 04:18:36 am »

It does. My boss made a machine that mixes drinks. I never saw it, but apparently it had a way to attach inverted bottles of liquor or mix, each with its own electronically controlled valve, a microcontroller that controlled these and an LCD and some buttons to allow the user to pick what they wanted. He keeps talking about rebuilding it better, but now that he has kids, probably never happen.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1248 on: December 16, 2020, 04:23:38 am »
Nah. I stopped reading them ages ago. As a kid I devoured them. I made my first arc welder and a carbon arc furnace from what I read in those Popular mags. I sure sent off for stuff in the back pages. M80 casings and end caps and fuse and formulas. I had to talk a girlfriend's aunt into taking me to a chem supply house to get my chemicals. Made my first rockets and cannons. When I was investigated for my clearance for the Navy, I discovered the stupid FBI had me listed as under suspicion for possession of explosives. Who didn't blow things up as a kid? I haven't read a Popular Mechanics or Science probably now for over 45 years.

I am mostly wood. I would be considered elegant in my application of log and timberframing. I have a high sufficiency in standard carpentery, and I can hold my own in steam-bentwood, turned stiles, and coopersmithing... I am nearing mastery in mechanics (small engine and automotive), advanced in machining, fair in hydraulics and competent in iron frame (trailers and such)... I am top flight in computing where machine diags and os diags are concerned... and I can hack control systems pretty well... Pretty handy all around. But get me around servos and electro-mechanical controls and I am a plumb idiot. And the same for diesel beyond the common farm tractor...

Most of which I accomplish in the company of a three pound anvil hammer.  :laugh:

But if you want an old camper stuck up on pilings and turned into a hella deer blind... Well that sort of thing is where I shine. Not the sort of thing learned in popular mechanics... And I bet they didn't teach you that sh*t at NASA...

And I still love blowing sh*t up. SO I am prolly on a list somewhere, even if it is just the dumass list for the county sheriff.  happy77

:beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1249 on: December 16, 2020, 05:15:20 am »
I remember SMOD being a joke in 2016. I even have a SMOD 2016 coffee mug around here somewhere.
Oh, Hell! I thought it was a prayer!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis