Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78769 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1175 on: December 14, 2020, 08:59:58 pm »
Sometimes you have to run to see who will run after you.
Sometimes you have to talk softer to see who really listens to you.
Sometimes you have to take a step back to see who else is on your side.
Sometimes you have to make the wrong decisions to see who is with you
when everything is falling apart.

Love this! 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1176 on: December 14, 2020, 09:35:45 pm »
So.... where are we electoral count wise?   I had to go out and just returned.   Are we winning?

Only Constitutionally.  Not in reality.  SCOTUS has seen to that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #1177 on: December 14, 2020, 10:22:16 pm »
Only Constitutionally.  Not in reality.  SCOTUS has seen to that.

Do we have enough alternative electors to win if things go our way?

« Reply #1178 on: December 14, 2020, 10:53:12 pm »

« Reply #1179 on: December 14, 2020, 10:55:35 pm »
Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump

Trump Campaign Senior Advisor Stephen Miller: "We have more than enough time to right the wrong of this fraudulent election result."

Video:

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1338521366174294016

11:28 AM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

« Reply #1180 on: December 14, 2020, 11:05:48 pm »
#BREAKING: AZ Senate Judiciary Committee issuing subpoenas to review ballots, Dominion machines, and related voting documents out of Maricopa County.@OANN— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) December 14, 2020

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1181 on: December 14, 2020, 11:23:39 pm »
You're misunderstanding my comment. I am certainly not suggesting that Trump supporters are as a general rule technologically naive. As I said a few posts back, I am a Trump supporter and don't consider myself technologically naive (I have several degrees in a field of engineering). I was specifically referring to Sydney Powell, who said she was relying on what others told be because she didn't understand the math. at the time she was referring to this professor Shiva, who was positing a theory you don't hear about anymore because it was laughably wrong. Basically he had created graphs of what was effectively Y-X versus X, and then was claiming that the fact that these graphs all had a perfect slope of -1 was evidence of fraud. I've seen this guy before, and he's a complete buffoon. He goes around claiming to be the Inventor of email (he's not). The only reason Sydney fell for this is because math and technology are not her strong suit. Hence the comment. She's a brilliant lawyer, just neither a mathematician nor a related vocation that involves a lot of math (I.e. an engineer or scientist).

You are twisting this comment to imply I was asserting that all Trump supporters are technologically naive. You can deny it, but it's obvious. It's petty, and small-minded. Exactly the kind of nonsense that is why I am here instead of FR.
I have no denial of anything I have said and after consideration am willing to let this one go firstly because I believe you are a conservative and secondly us engineers are the superior beings on this forum, especially when it comes up against lawyers(Laugh intended).

I believe the soundness of what Sydney originally expressed that the machines have been manipulated to produce results other than simply tabulation of votes.  This has been more than verified by the very few audits of the machines Republicans have been allowed to examine.  I am unsure how many machines have been audited thoroughly but it would not surprise me any if there have been ANY machines thoroughly audited which actually did not have 'errors'.

She has had some hyperbole which may simply be some over-dramatic expression intended to make any criminals think long and hard prior to certification of voting occurs.  To that, she likely failed to stymie the theft.

So let's go about our business of restoring this republic by ensuring politicians do not get elected by criminal means, pursue all legal remedies that elections follow the law and to find and convict all perpetrators of election malfeasance.  :beer:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #1182 on: December 14, 2020, 11:33:14 pm »
Leo Biasiucci
@Leo4AzHouse

Arizona Senate Judiciary Chairman E. Farnsworth just announced in committee the authorization for a full forensic audit on Dominion machines and software.

5:21 PM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Leo4AzHouse/status/1338610104581517312

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1183 on: December 14, 2020, 11:40:28 pm »
Do we have enough alternative electors to win if things go our way?

Yeah, but probably it won't come to that.  Chickenshit RINOs are blowing it in state after state after state.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1184 on: December 14, 2020, 11:42:50 pm »
#BREAKING: AZ Senate Judiciary Committee issuing subpoenas to review ballots, Dominion machines, and related voting documents out of Maricopa County.@OANN— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) December 14, 2020

That will come to fruition about, oh say, January 21st.  The AZ Senate may be on the ball, but the Speaker of the Legislature has already thrown out any hope of seating our Electors.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1185 on: December 15, 2020, 12:11:49 am »
Michigan State Police are currently blocking Republican electors from entering the State House to cast their votes.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1186 on: December 15, 2020, 12:25:48 am »
Michigan State Police are currently blocking Republican electors from entering the State House to cast their votes.

They can do it in a coffee shop, as long as it's in Lansing.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1187 on: December 15, 2020, 12:38:55 am »
Here is a follow-on to @Right_in_Virginia post about the Antrim City, Michigan forensic audit of Dominion machines. In addition to what he posted, we also have this:

"Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are *MISSING*."

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1338532349240348678?s=20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1188 on: December 15, 2020, 12:48:24 am »
Here is a follow-on to @Right_in_Virginia post about the Antrim City, Michigan forensic audit of Dominion machines. In addition to what he posted, we also have this:

"Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are *MISSING*."

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1338532349240348678?s=20

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 12:49:18 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1189 on: December 15, 2020, 01:29:30 am »

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1190 on: December 15, 2020, 11:36:46 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

BassWrangler

« Reply #1191 on: December 15, 2020, 01:08:14 pm »
I have no denial of anything I have said and after consideration am willing to let this one go firstly because I believe you are a conservative and secondly us engineers are the superior beings on this forum, especially when it comes up against lawyers(Laugh intended).

I believe the soundness of what Sydney originally expressed that the machines have been manipulated to produce results other than simply tabulation of votes.  This has been more than verified by the very few audits of the machines Republicans have been allowed to examine.  I am unsure how many machines have been audited thoroughly but it would not surprise me any if there have been ANY machines thoroughly audited which actually did not have 'errors'.

She has had some hyperbole which may simply be some over-dramatic expression intended to make any criminals think long and hard prior to certification of voting occurs.  To that, she likely failed to stymie the theft.

So let's go about our business of restoring this republic by ensuring politicians do not get elected by criminal means, pursue all legal remedies that elections follow the law and to find and convict all perpetrators of election malfeasance.  :beer:

Sounds good to me. I will let this one go too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1192 on: December 15, 2020, 01:12:09 pm »
Comment on Twitter from Adam Houseley:

Keep an eye on the DNI

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1338732625767194624?s=21

Speculation in the replies that President Trump Will trigger the 2018 Executive Order on foreign election interference.

Could be something else that was declassified. Pres Trump said just a day or two ago that he was declassifying more stuff.

:pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #1194 on: December 15, 2020, 01:46:06 pm »
https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_%5B121320%5D_v2_%5Bredacted%5D.pdf

Check out #23 - specifically mentions DNI and EO on election integrity. Either the feces is about to hit the air movement device, or we've all been duped.  Praying for the former.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1195 on: December 15, 2020, 01:55:45 pm »

Democrats have a habit of blocking freedoms to get their own way, don't they?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1196 on: December 15, 2020, 01:56:28 pm »
Check out #23 - specifically mentions DNI and EO on election integrity. Either the feces is about to hit the air movement device, or we've all been duped.  Praying for the former.

So we should be hearing from John Ratcliffe very soon.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1197 on: December 15, 2020, 01:57:42 pm »
So we should be hearing from John Ratcliffe very soon.

By Dec 18

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1198 on: December 15, 2020, 02:31:48 pm »
Democrats have a habit of blocking freedoms to get their own way, don't they?

Spot on.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #1199 on: December 15, 2020, 03:33:46 pm »
President Trump on Twitter:

68% error rate in Michigan Voting Machines. Should be, by law, a tiny percentage of one percent. Did Michigan Secretary of State break the law? Stay tuned!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1338852676654821376?s=21