Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78741 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1100 on: December 13, 2020, 05:15:20 pm »
Are you people not able to understand the difference between the Dominion software vote swapping allegation and the other forms of fraud? I feel like I'm in an Abbott & Costello "who's on first skit". Please stop replying to my point about the Dominion vote swap (aka "Kraken") with comments about the other forms of fraud. No one is disputing the other forms of fraud, which I've said now 3 or 4 times. WTF...

BassWrangler

« Reply #1101 on: December 13, 2020, 05:16:59 pm »
I don't think it was a 100% recount, and as I stated, with the same bogus ballots.

YES IT WAS A FULL RECOUNT. pleas spend 10 seconds and go to Google to search and you'll see countless articles that mention this.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1102 on: December 13, 2020, 05:18:28 pm »
Endless loop stuck much...Yoda
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1103 on: December 13, 2020, 05:22:28 pm »
The AUDIT that Trump team has requested is to catch other issues, most importantly signature mismatches that would catch the scam absentee ballots that election-sow Stacey Abrams' organization submitted.
That AUDIT could not be done as the envelopes were thrown away.

While Loeffler and Perdue, as well as the Trump Campaign, have called for signature matching during the next recount, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution recently quoted Georgia State Election Officials as saying that they will be unable to engage in signature matching due to the fact that after signature matching was conducted when ballots were first counted, the double-security mailing envelopes (with the voters signatures) to compare to the signatures on the individual ballots were separated – allegedly to ensure the secrecy of individual votes.

https://texasinsider.org/articles/georgia-s-presidential-recount-may-not-include-signature-matching-verification-as-required-by-state-law

And that was done in violation of state law to retain those envelopes. So any recount has less trust than the original count.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1104 on: December 13, 2020, 05:24:07 pm »
Not the point. If the Dominion software had been swapping Trump and Biden votes in any significant quantities, then when you did the hand recount you would get a significantly different result and the problem would be glaringly obvious. This didn't happen.

The AUDIT that Trump team has requested is to catch other issues, most importantly signature mismatches that would catch the scam absentee ballots that election-sow Stacey Abrams' organization submitted.

As has been noted, the Dominion fiasco was just one piece of the fraudulent election.  And I really doubt the "hand recount" was as thorough as we've been led to believe.  It was structured in a way to confirm the bad results, because the Governor, SoS and AG needed to CYA.

Sorry, but recounting without an audit is worthless, and that was intentional.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1105 on: December 13, 2020, 05:25:56 pm »
YES IT WAS A FULL RECOUNT. pleas spend 10 seconds and go to Google to search and you'll see countless articles that mention this.

Hey, I can do that too!

Recounting without auditing is WORTHLESS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1106 on: December 13, 2020, 05:29:27 pm »
Endless loop stuck much...Yoda

Exactly.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1107 on: December 13, 2020, 05:31:33 pm »
That AUDIT could not be done as the envelopes were thrown away.

While Loeffler and Perdue, as well as the Trump Campaign, have called for signature matching during the next recount, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution recently quoted Georgia State Election Officials as saying that they will be unable to engage in signature matching due to the fact that after signature matching was conducted when ballots were first counted, the double-security mailing envelopes (with the voters signatures) to compare to the signatures on the individual ballots were separated – allegedly to ensure the secrecy of individual votes.

https://texasinsider.org/articles/georgia-s-presidential-recount-may-not-include-signature-matching-verification-as-required-by-state-law

And that was done in violation of state law to retain those envelopes. So any recount has less trust than the original count.

Then why is Trump, as recently as yesterday still calling for it? And why did GA governor call for it publicly (although note, he didn't actually tell SoS to do it, so the public call was a smokescreen)?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1108 on: December 13, 2020, 05:31:50 pm »
Exactly.

Fred often states some very clear truths.  A TBR Treasure.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1109 on: December 13, 2020, 05:34:05 pm »
Hey, I can do that too!

Recounting without auditing is WORTHLESS.

It's not completely worthless. It shows whether the Kraken theory is valid in Georgia. To borrow a phrase from mathematics : It's a necessary but not sufficient test.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1110 on: December 13, 2020, 05:35:16 pm »
Fred often states some very clear truths.  A TBR Treasure.

Yes, he's a good fellow.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1111 on: December 13, 2020, 05:35:20 pm »
Then why is Trump, as recently as yesterday still calling for it? And why did GA governor call for it publicly (although note, he didn't actually tell SoS to do it, so the public call was a smokescreen)?

IF you had bothered to follow the Georgia Legal Updates thread you would be FAR better prepared to engage in this conversation.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1112 on: December 13, 2020, 05:36:31 pm »
IF you had bothered to follow the Georgia Legal Updates thread you would be FAR better prepared to engage in this conversation.

Damn them Atlanta bursting pipes!!!! 

(aka...Last counted vote wins)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 05:37:17 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1113 on: December 13, 2020, 05:39:12 pm »
Damn them Atlanta bursting pipes!!!! 

(aka...Last counted vote wins)

Busted pipe that turned out to be an overflowing urinal.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

BassWrangler

« Reply #1114 on: December 13, 2020, 05:40:02 pm »

Name one thing I've said that isn't true.

« Reply #1115 on: December 13, 2020, 05:43:16 pm »
Because it cannot be done, so the vote is tarnished and must be thrown out in its entirety.

Georgia officials know it but won't admit they screwed up either accidentally or deliberately.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1116 on: December 13, 2020, 05:44:53 pm »

You don't beleive that pre-loaded software glitches couldn't thwart enough votes to flip the state?  Kind of hard to audit a result that is counted wrong in the first place.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #1117 on: December 13, 2020, 05:45:05 pm »
All those Trump supporters are 'technologically naïve'.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1118 on: December 13, 2020, 05:45:13 pm »

And BTW, neither you nor your cohorts have said a single thing about Georgia that I wasn't already aware of. My whole extended family lives in Georgia. I grew up there. I've followed the election there very closely. My point is about Kraken - Nothing else. Yet you continue to bring up other topics - overflowing urinals, signature checks, etc. While failing to address my central point.

You know, I just realized, this is exactly like arguing with liberals.

And with that said, I'm out of here.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1119 on: December 13, 2020, 05:47:45 pm »
All those Trump supporters are 'technologically naïve'.

I never said that. I said that folks who were technically naive, like Sydney Powell, had fallen for this. Powell is in the record saying she wasn't a technical person and was relying on what others told her (am paraphrasing). I saw her say this myself.

For the record, I am a Trump supporter. I wouldn't call myself technically naive.

Adding you to my block list.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1120 on: December 13, 2020, 05:49:06 pm »
And BTW, neither you nor your cohorts have said a single thing about Georgia that I wasn't already aware of. My whole extended family lives in Georgia. I grew up there. I've followed the election there very closely. My point is about Kraken - Nothing else. Yet you continue to bring up other topics - overflowing urinals, signature checks, etc. While failing to address my central point.

You know, I just realized, this is exactly like arguing with liberals.

And with that said, I'm out of here.

:seeya:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1121 on: December 13, 2020, 05:50:24 pm »

Georgia hand-counted ballots without the use of Dominion machines. 

- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #1122 on: December 13, 2020, 05:50:48 pm »
You don't beleive that pre-loaded software glitches couldn't thwart enough votes to flip the state?  Kind of hard to audit a result that is counted wrong in the first place.

I do believe that. I don't believe this happened in Georgia because it would have shown up in the hand recount.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1123 on: December 13, 2020, 05:55:36 pm »
Georgia hand-counted ballots without the use of Dominion machines.

Wrong.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1124 on: December 13, 2020, 05:57:12 pm »
People also ask
What is Meme short for?
a unit of cultural information, as a concept, belief, or practice, that spreads from person to person in a way analogous to the transmission of genes.

We have a diseased system. There is a cure.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley