Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78543 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1075 on: December 12, 2020, 09:09:20 pm »

Online DB

« Reply #1076 on: December 12, 2020, 09:18:27 pm »
Wow, is this really that hard to understand? Do you not understand what a hand recount is? It's counting the votes by having people look at the ballots. It doesn't use the machines.

Where did they actually do a hand count without machines?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1077 on: December 12, 2020, 09:27:24 pm »
Since it's you asking, OK.

Thanks!  I always considered us friends, with our common background with crappy moderating.   :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #1078 on: December 12, 2020, 09:59:29 pm »
Thanks!  I always considered us friends, with our common background with crappy moderating.   :beer: :beer:

Indeed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1079 on: December 12, 2020, 09:59:44 pm »
Where did they actually do a hand count without machines?

Georgia.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1080 on: December 12, 2020, 11:29:40 pm »
Georgia.

In Georgia, they did a hand count of what came out of the machines.  They did not check for signatures.  They did not check for duplicates.  They did not exclude ballots that were photocopied.  Ballots were not secured.  Count discrepancies went unrecorded.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 11:34:33 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #1081 on: December 12, 2020, 11:58:16 pm »
In Georgia, they did a hand count of what came out of the machines.  They did not check for signatures.  They did not check for duplicates.  They did not exclude ballots that were photocopied.  Ballots were not secured.  Count discrepancies went unrecorded.

Yes, I am aware of all this, and it's completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed, which is whether this "Kraken" theory of the software quietly moving votes from one candidate to the other is accurate.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 12:00:34 am by BassWrangler »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1082 on: December 13, 2020, 01:47:45 am »
Were the military ballots ever counted??  :pondering:

Antonio Sabáto Jr
@AntonioSabatoJr

OUR LEADER FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS!!!!

WE WON

Video:

https://twitter.com/AntonioSabatoJr/status/1337854049115320321

3:17 PM · Dec 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

BassWrangler

« Reply #1083 on: December 13, 2020, 02:45:34 am »
Were the military ballots ever counted??  :pondering:

Good question. I remember it being discussed, but never heard or read any update about it happening.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1084 on: December 13, 2020, 03:52:31 am »
Yes, I am aware of all this, and it's completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed, which is whether this "Kraken" theory of the software quietly moving votes from one candidate to the other is accurate.

Without a proper audit, there is no way to know.  From the recounts I saw, each table was told in advance what each batch was supposed to total.  At tables where discrepancies occurred, the person delivering and collecting batches still recorded them as accurate.  Ballot tallies were not double-authenticated as they were typed into a software package.  And the ballots themselves were not secure.  Boxes were steadily going in and out of sight, some delivered to counting tables, and others left on shelves.

The final tallies were the only numbers checked.  Precinct tallies were lost in the shuffle as ballots were pre-segregated in each batch.  It would not have been difficult to prepare enough photocopies of ballots after the election to match the Dominion numbers.

In other words, the recount was never designed to uncover Dominion fraud, or any fraud for that matter.   The sole purpose of the recount by design was to provide cover for the Governor and Secretary of State.  That was clear to everyone there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #1085 on: December 13, 2020, 04:54:49 am »
Without a proper audit, there is no way to know.  From the recounts I saw, each table was told in advance what each batch was supposed to total.  At tables where discrepancies occurred, the person delivering and collecting batches still recorded them as accurate.  Ballot tallies were not double-authenticated as they were typed into a software package.  And the ballots themselves were not secure.  Boxes were steadily going in and out of sight, some delivered to counting tables, and others left on shelves.

The final tallies were the only numbers checked.  Precinct tallies were lost in the shuffle as ballots were pre-segregated in each batch.  It would not have been difficult to prepare enough photocopies of ballots after the election to match the Dominion numbers.

In other words, the recount was never designed to uncover Dominion fraud, or any fraud for that matter.   The sole purpose of the recount by design was to provide cover for the Governor and Secretary of State.  That was clear to everyone there.

I'm not sure why you are telling me this. It's obvious, and does not seem to be in dispute here. More importantly, it's completely irrelevant to my point, which is that although there is fraud, the "Kraken" theory seems to be unlikely.

Since people seem to not have read my previous post, I'll repost it here:

I think several folks here are conflating several issues. It is very possible (I think likely) that the Biden camp committed election fraud! One can believe this without signing on to this "Kraken" theory. Some ways they could cheat:
  • Manufacturing bogus ballots
  • Vote harvesting
  • Submitting an absentee or mail-in ballot for someone else (same as the dead voting)
  • Voting in multiple jurisdictions
  • Uploading pre-loaded votes from a USB drive into one or more Dominion machines
  • Bypassing the duplicate ballot detection of the vote scanning machines and then running batches through multiple times

Regarding the pause, I agree that this is extremely suspicious. I believe that the pause was the fraud organizers checking the tallies and realizing that Trump was getting more votes than they expected and that therefor they needed to manufacture more Biden votes to overcome this. They then took action to do so. None of this requires that you believe the Kraken theory.

The reason that I don't believe the Kraken theory, which is that Dominion servers were programmed to move some percentage of votes from Trump to Biden, is that it can easily be detected by a hand recount. The results from the hand recount in Georgia back up my beliefs.

In fact, I suspect the Kraken theory was planted by leftists so that technologically naive Trump supporters, like Sidney Powell, would start repeating it and in doing so discredit themselves.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1086 on: December 13, 2020, 10:08:52 am »
I'm not sure why you are telling me this. It's obvious, and does not seem to be in dispute here. More importantly, it's completely irrelevant to my point, which is that although there is fraud, the "Kraken" theory seems to be unlikely.

Since people seem to not have read my previous post, I'll repost it here:
I read your previous post, and frankly, I believe ALL of those methods were used, in the event that one form of fraud or another in specific locations was discovered. That gives the segments of fraud a severability that ensures that while some may be discovered and even remedied in some places, the overwhelming majority of the fraud would go through claimed to be legitimate, which would be enough to carry the contest.

As for flipping votes, it took a little digging to find this, especially since much on fecebook and twatter is being purged.

Link to press release: https://voterga.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/press-release-dominion-system-flips-trump-votes-to-biden-in-ga-county-1.pdf

Press release index page: https://voterga.org/press-releases/

Home page of the organization: https://voterga.org/

This information in the press release has been posted on this site before,, reported by other sources.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2020/12/05/trump-legal-team-witness-alleged-that-ware-county-audit-results-revealed-dominion-machine-flipped-ballots-from-trump-to-biden/ Hand recount showed flipped votes for Biden.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1087 on: December 13, 2020, 03:00:04 pm »
I read your previous post, and frankly, I believe ALL of those methods were used, in the event that one form of fraud or another in specific locations was discovered. That gives the segments of fraud a severability that ensures that while some may be discovered and even remedied in some places, the overwhelming majority of the fraud would go through claimed to be legitimate, which would be enough to carry the contest.

As for flipping votes, it took a little digging to find this, especially since much on fecebook and twatter is being purged.

Link to press release: https://voterga.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/press-release-dominion-system-flips-trump-votes-to-biden-in-ga-county-1.pdf

This information in the press release has been posted on this site before,, reported by other sources.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2020/12/05/trump-legal-team-witness-alleged-that-ware-county-audit-results-revealed-dominion-machine-flipped-ballots-from-trump-to-biden/ Hand recount showed flipped votes for Biden.
Here is one of those 'technologically naive Trump supporters' supporting Trump, who happens to be one of the smartest persons on the face of the earth in cyber security

First and foremost is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an experienced cyber crimes investigator and digital security executive, who has worked with the CIA, NSA, FBI, and U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as corporate financial giants like Deutsche Bank and Stripe.

In an affidavit filed with Powell’s complaint in a Georgia court before midnight Wednesday, Keshavarz-Nia had this bombshell assessment.

“I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden.”

These alterations, he added, resulted from widespread vulnerabilities in voting software and systems that allowed a “Man-in-the-Middle cyber attack” by covert operators.
https://californiaglobe.com/fr/how-a-guy-in-temecula-could-save-the-election-for-trump/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

BassWrangler

« Reply #1088 on: December 13, 2020, 04:25:03 pm »

37 votes. The "Kraken" allegation is that this is being done in numbers big enough to change the winner. 37 votes doesn't qualify.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 04:25:53 pm by BassWrangler »

BassWrangler

« Reply #1089 on: December 13, 2020, 04:27:34 pm »
Here is one of those 'technologically naive Trump supporters' supporting Trump, who happens to be one of the smartest persons on the face of the earth in cyber security

Well, if that's the case, let's see the evidence. I'd like nothing better than for Sydney to save the day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1090 on: December 13, 2020, 04:39:59 pm »
37 votes. The "Kraken" allegation is that this is being done in numbers big enough to change the winner. 37 votes doesn't qualify.

That was in one small County that used the same Dominion tabulators that were used all over the state.  Are you prepared to say that affected only one machine, and the rest of them worked just fine?

I know folks like to make fun of Sidney Powell's comment.  It's part of the leftists push to mock instead of disprove logically Trump's arguments.  Y'all have had five years of practice, and "practice makes perfect."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1091 on: December 13, 2020, 05:00:18 pm »
That was in one small County that used the same Dominion tabulators that were used all over the state.  Are you prepared to say that affected only one machine, and the rest of them worked just fine?

I know folks like to make fun of Sidney Powell's comment.  It's part of the leftists push to mock instead of disprove logically Trump's arguments.  Y'all have had five years of practice, and "practice makes perfect."

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, wouldn't such discrepancies have shown up in the full state hand recount?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1092 on: December 13, 2020, 05:04:56 pm »
Well, if that's the case, let's see the evidence. I'd like nothing better than for Sydney to save the day.
The evidence has already been presented to you even on this forum, yet you are refusing to accept.

Nothing one would say or facts presented will change some people' minds.

If one doesn't believe an utmost authority in cyber security who has an entire lifetime of reputation at stake, why would you believe anything else?

So go ahead on your merry way and believe all those Trump supporters are 'technologically naïve'.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 05:08:06 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1093 on: December 13, 2020, 05:05:58 pm »
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, wouldn't such discrepancies have shown up in the full state hand recount?

Did they do a HAND recount?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1094 on: December 13, 2020, 05:06:52 pm »

Not the way it was done.   **nononono*

Counting without auditing is worthless because it just recounts with the same glaring errors.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1095 on: December 13, 2020, 05:07:06 pm »
Did they do a HAND recount?

Yes they did.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1096 on: December 13, 2020, 05:09:00 pm »
Yes they did.

I don't think it was a 100% recount, and as I stated, with the same bogus ballots.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1097 on: December 13, 2020, 05:11:06 pm »

Counting without auditing is worthless because it just recounts with the same glaring errors.

Not the point. If the Dominion software had been swapping Trump and Biden votes in any significant quantities, then when you did the hand recount you would get a significantly different result and the problem would be glaringly obvious. This didn't happen.

The AUDIT that Trump team has requested is to catch other issues, most importantly signature mismatches that would catch the scam absentee ballots that election-sow Stacey Abrams' organization submitted.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 05:11:59 pm by BassWrangler »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1098 on: December 13, 2020, 05:11:18 pm »
I don't think it was a 100% recount, and as I stated, with the same bogus ballots.

A dog and pony excrement show.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1099 on: December 13, 2020, 05:11:54 pm »

Same thing for not verifying the signatures.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!