Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78772 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1050 on: December 12, 2020, 05:55:30 pm »
And yes I believe there is no such thing as coincidence in general...everything happens for a reason whether it's seen or unseen.

Ah, it seems I've misjudged you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1051 on: December 12, 2020, 06:22:03 pm »
Pfff....

I was manning the election thread that night here, and at about 12:30 a.m. Check it out if you don't believe it.

(1)  Vote counting stopped in the 5 states of GA, OH, MI, WI, and AZ. at the exact same moment
(2) All punditry on all televised network, at the same time switched from vote counting graphics to maps explaining Biden paths to vicitory to said states.
(3) At resumption of vote counting, all the trends reversed, and Trump's leads shrank at each.

You might want to rethink the "coincidence" point.
His handler is rechecking his talking points to guide him on response.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1052 on: December 12, 2020, 06:36:08 pm »
Ah, it seems I've misjudged you.

Doubtful.  I'm the same person with the same beliefs I've had since I arrived here 5 years ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

BassWrangler

« Reply #1053 on: December 12, 2020, 06:50:03 pm »
Doubtful.  I'm the same person with the same beliefs I've had since I arrived here 5 years ago.

My comment was about my perception of you, not you. It seems like logic is not your forté.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1054 on: December 12, 2020, 06:50:34 pm »
His handler is rechecking his talking points to guide him on response.

Edit by Mod2. Your comment was wholly uncalled for. Cut out the personal attacks.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 06:55:24 pm by Mod2 »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1055 on: December 12, 2020, 07:03:30 pm »
That's true. I do believe the Dominion machines are vulnerable, but I'm skeptical that this was leveraged to implement some massive vote fraud. I think the fraud was primarily via fraudulent absentee and mail-in ballots, not hacking machines. We heard the Dominion theory applied to Georgia, but then when they did a full hand recount (no machines) the totals came back effectively the same. @Bigun ,  I'm interested to hear your thoughts on that.

My thoughts on that have been expressed here many times and will not change.  Counting the same fraudulent ballots over and over again by whatever means is a fruitless exercise.  Whey they do a hand count that includes matching signatures for mail ballots get back to me. 

BTW:  Why is the AG in the state of Michigan hiding the results of the forensic analysis they did on 22 Dominion machines in that state?  Why would that be done if everything is on the up and up as you seem to believe?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #1056 on: December 12, 2020, 07:09:45 pm »
Edit by Mod2. Your comment was wholly uncalled for. Cut out the personal attacks.

I was responding to his slur. If you don't like it, up yours too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1057 on: December 12, 2020, 07:12:14 pm »

From a fellow Bass Slayer....   Breathe in ..  Breathe Out....   Toss lure.....   Reel in.......    (repeat)   :cool:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 07:32:12 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1058 on: December 12, 2020, 07:12:53 pm »
I notice you didn't address my question about Dominion and the Georgia hand recount...

Big whoop @BassWrangler  All Georgia did was recount illegal and phantom votes.  Georgia needed to perform a forensic audit on the ballots cast AND the Dominion software.  Care to take a crack at explaining why the officials in Georgia refused to do either @BassWrangler

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 07:15:03 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

BassWrangler

« Reply #1059 on: December 12, 2020, 07:15:00 pm »
My thoughts on that have been expressed here many times and will not change.  Counting the same fraudulent ballots over and over again by whatever means is a fruitless exercise.  Whey they do a hand count that includes matching signatures for mail ballots get back to me. 

BTW:  Why is the AG in the state of Michigan hiding the results of the forensic analysis they did on 22 Dominion machines in that state?  Why would that be done if everything is on the up and up as you seem to believe?

OH, but I am not disagreeing with you at all about the fraudulent ballots and signatures. I am saying that if the Dominion machines and the software on their servers was used to add votes to Biden and subtract votes from Trump, that when you did a hand recount, you would have seen a different result. In Georgia, at least, it seems this was not the case.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1060 on: December 12, 2020, 07:16:21 pm »
Big whoop @BassWrangler  All Georgia did was recount illegal and phantom votes.  Georgia needed to perform a forensic audit on the ballots cast AND the Dominion software.  Care to take a crack at explaining why the officials in Georgia refused to do either @BassWrangler

I agree, @Right_in_Virginia ! It seems like you and @Bigun are not understanding my point. Please read my previous post.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1061 on: December 12, 2020, 07:17:28 pm »
From a fellow Bass Slayer....   Breath in ..  Breath Out....   Toss lure.....   Reel in.......    (repeat)   :cool:

Well, no fishing for me anytime soon. I am dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck. Can't even sit at the desk to work.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1062 on: December 12, 2020, 07:21:52 pm »
Well, no fishing for me anytime soon. I am dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck. Can't even sit at the desk to work.

That's exactly when you SHOULD be fishin', says here...  happy77

A couple  beers and a nice creek bank, and all that tension will drain right out of you... come home a happy camper.  :beer: :seeya:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1063 on: December 12, 2020, 07:22:21 pm »
OH, but I am not disagreeing with you at all about the fraudulent ballots and signatures. I am saying that if the Dominion machines and the software on their servers was used to add votes to Biden and subtract votes from Trump, that when you did a hand recount, you would have seen a different result. In Georgia, at least, it seems this was not the case.

That is not my recollection. 

https://georgiastarnews.com/2020/12/05/trump-legal-team-witness-alleged-that-ware-county-audit-results-revealed-dominion-machine-flipped-ballots-from-trump-to-biden/

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1064 on: December 12, 2020, 07:28:06 pm »

Please don't tell the Mods "Up yours."  No offense was taken, but it looks...unpleasant to other Members and Mods.  Mods are volunteers.

That said, you can say that to me any time you want.  I know you.   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1065 on: December 12, 2020, 07:30:17 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #1066 on: December 12, 2020, 08:12:24 pm »
That is not my recollection. 

https://georgiastarnews.com/2020/12/05/trump-legal-team-witness-alleged-that-ware-county-audit-results-revealed-dominion-machine-flipped-ballots-from-trump-to-biden/

Both Biden and Trump totals went up slightly in the hand recount. Difference was 0.25%. That's consistent with some human error where they forget to scan some ballots. The Kraken allegations are that votes are subtracted from one candidate and added to another in an amount significant to change the outcome. This doesn't seem to be the case.

No, what seems to have happened in Georgia is that b-word Stacey Abrams organization manufactured ballots for Dem candidates the old fashioned way.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1067 on: December 12, 2020, 08:15:02 pm »
Please don't tell the Mods "Up yours."  No offense was taken, but it looks...unpleasant to other Members and Mods.  Mods are volunteers.

That said, you can say that to me any time you want.  I know you.   :beer:

Since it's you asking, OK.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1068 on: December 12, 2020, 08:33:36 pm »
Here is the real time chronology of our own Live Election Feed here at TBR, starting with page 29.  Decide for yourself if this was a coincidence, and meets plausibility:

Page 29 12:09 a.m. through 1:27 a.m.  Look at my comment #720

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html

Page 30 1:29 a,m through 5:34 a.m.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.725.html

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #1069 on: December 12, 2020, 08:47:11 pm »
ELECTION 2020: The Plot to Steal America
ManInAmerica  ·Published  December 7, 2020 · Rumble

https://rumble.com/vbngzz-election-2020-the-true-invisible-enemy.html

Online DB

« Reply #1070 on: December 12, 2020, 08:55:04 pm »
Both Biden and Trump totals went up slightly in the hand recount. Difference was 0.25%. That's consistent with some human error where they forget to scan some ballots. The Kraken allegations are that votes are subtracted from one candidate and added to another in an amount significant to change the outcome. This doesn't seem to be the case.

No, what seems to have happened in Georgia is that b-word Stacey Abrams organization manufactured ballots for Dem candidates the old fashioned way.

If the machines are programmed to shift votes at some preprogrammed percentage a recount using the same machines will result in the same result.

The only way to know if that is happening is to do a hand count of the ballots not using the machines. By definition a "hand count" shouldn't involve the scanning machines. But that didn't happen. They simply rescanned all the ballots proving nothing.

« Reply #1071 on: December 12, 2020, 08:57:13 pm »
FREEDOM PLAZA 12/12/2020

BassWrangler

« Reply #1072 on: December 12, 2020, 09:04:42 pm »
Here is the real time chronology of our own Live Election Feed here at TBR, starting with page 29.  Decide for yourself if this was a coincidence, and meets plausibility:

Page 29 12:09 a.m. through 1:27 a.m.  Look at my comment #720

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html

Page 30 1:29 a,m through 5:34 a.m.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.725.html

I think several folks here are conflating several issues. It is very possible (I think likely) that the Biden camp committed election fraud! One can believe this without signing on to this "Kraken" theory. Some ways they could cheat:
  • Manufacturing bogus ballots
  • Vote harvesting
  • Submitting an absentee or mail-in ballot for someone else (same as the dead voting)
  • Voting in multiple jurisdictions
  • Uploading pre-loaded votes from a USB drive into one or more Dominion machines
  • Bypassing the duplicate ballot detection of the vote scanning machines and then running batches through multiple times

Regarding the pause, I agree that this is extremely suspicious. I believe that the pause was the fraud organizers checking the tallies and realizing that Trump was getting more votes than they expected and that therefor they needed to manufacture more Biden votes to overcome this. They then took action to do so. None of this requires that you believe the Kraken theory.

The reason that I don't believe the Kraken theory, which is that Dominion servers were programmed to move some percentage of votes from Trump to Biden, is that it can easily be detected by a hand recount. The results from the hand recount in Georgia back up my beliefs.

In fact, I suspect the Kraken theory was planted by leftists so that technologically naive Trump supporters, like Sidney Powell, would start repeating it and in doing so discredit themselves.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 09:11:28 pm by BassWrangler »

« Reply #1073 on: December 12, 2020, 09:06:31 pm »
I agree, @Right_in_Virginia ! It seems like you and @Bigun are not understanding my point. Please read my previous post.

Can you direct me to which one?  Thanks @BassWrangler

BassWrangler

« Reply #1074 on: December 12, 2020, 09:07:31 pm »
If the machines are programmed to shift votes at some preprogrammed percentage a recount using the same machines will result in the same result.

The only way to know if that is happening is to do a hand count of the ballots not using the machines. By definition a "hand count" shouldn't involve the scanning machines. But that didn't happen. They simply rescanned all the ballots proving nothing.

Wow, is this really that hard to understand? Do you not understand what a hand recount is? It's counting the votes by having people look at the ballots. It doesn't use the machines.