Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78560 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1000 on: December 11, 2020, 05:23:40 am »
Bongino's on Blaze, right?  I'll never see it because  won't send one red cent to Glenn Beck.

So is Levin and Andrew Wilkow. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1001 on: December 11, 2020, 09:09:45 am »
I refuse to watch videos people send me. If it's that important, put it in writing.

Really? My mom’s best friend is always sending me silly videos of puppies, kittens or both, (and other baby animals) since quarantine started. It really cheers me.

@mountaineer
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1002 on: December 11, 2020, 01:24:53 pm »
The occasional animal video is a necessary antidote to the crazy political videos!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1003 on: December 11, 2020, 01:30:15 pm »
The occasional animal video is a necessary antidote to the crazy political videos!

:amen:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1004 on: December 11, 2020, 01:59:57 pm »
Does it not not seem odd to anyone else that an anonymous faceless whistle-blower could get a President impeached, but 1000's of affidavits signed under oath about potential election problems seems not worth investigating?

Explain to me exactly how all this works. I am confused.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1005 on: December 11, 2020, 02:06:36 pm »

This forum should be nothing but animal videos then.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1006 on: December 11, 2020, 02:09:59 pm »
Does it not not seem odd to anyone else that an anonymous faceless whistle-blower could get a President impeached, but 1000's of affidavits signed under oath about potential election problems seems not worth investigating?

What pisses me off.

If the political parties were reversed here...if Hillary Clinton was a Republican, she'd have been six feet under long ago, and NONE of this bullshit for the past 4 years would have happened.

@txradioguy   THAT is what real power is.  That's what possessing everyone's FBI file can get you.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1007 on: December 11, 2020, 02:42:43 pm »

Ask and ye shall receive!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1008 on: December 11, 2020, 04:50:34 pm »
@txradioguy   THAT is what real power is.  That's what possessing everyone's FBI file can get you.

Word.  It still amazes me that Chuck Colson did seven months in federal prison for handing the President a single unopened FBI file.  Yet Hillary gets caught with 2,000 of them opened, and ends up a US Senator.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1009 on: December 11, 2020, 04:52:00 pm »
Ask and ye shall receive!

Oh yeah.

[/quote]
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1010 on: December 11, 2020, 06:49:43 pm »

I think the earth got swallowed up in a huge wormhole and we are living in an alternate universe and no one besides conservatives noticed the change. :shrug:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1011 on: December 11, 2020, 07:32:54 pm »
Arizona GOP Takes Election Case to Supreme Court: ‘We Found Evidence’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/11/arizona-gop-takes-election-case-supreme-court-found-evidence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1012 on: December 11, 2020, 07:48:10 pm »
Trump loses Wisconsin lawsuit in latest legal defeat

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — President Donald Trump lost a Wisconsin lawsuit Friday seeking to disqualify more than 221,000 ballots and overturn his loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the battleground state, the latest in a string of legal defeats.

Reserve Judge Stephen Simanek ruled against every argument Trump made challenging ballots in the state’s two largest counties, saying the election was properly administered and there was no wrongdoing as the president alleged.

“The bottom line here is that the court should do everything to ensure that the will of the voters prevail,” the judge said.

Trump planned to quickly appeal the ruling to the conservative-controlled Wisconsin Supreme Court, even though his chances there appear to be slim. Trump also has a federal lawsuit in Wisconsin where the judge could rule as soon as Friday.

more
https://www.news8000.com/i/trump-returns-to-court-in-wisconsin-as-time-running-out/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1013 on: December 11, 2020, 09:42:36 pm »
Wisconsin Democrats walk out of assembly hearing questioning election results: 'We have heard enough'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/529859-wisconsin-democrats-walk-out-of-assembly-hearing-questioning-election
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1014 on: December 11, 2020, 09:47:31 pm »
Wisconsin Democrats walk out of assembly hearing questioning election results: 'We have heard enough'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/529859-wisconsin-democrats-walk-out-of-assembly-hearing-questioning-election

Meanwhile, Republican after Republican on the panel have stated the law does not permit them to seat their own Elector Slate.  With friends like these....

(I've been watching on OANN.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1015 on: December 11, 2020, 10:35:42 pm »
Bongino's on Blaze, right?  I'll never see it because  won't send one red cent to Glenn Beck.

No, Bongino is on YouTube and Rumble, as well as (for audio only) many podcast sources such as Apple and TuneIn.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1016 on: December 11, 2020, 10:42:57 pm »

It works that way because we no longer live in a system of laws. Anyone who has dealt with our legal system can tell you that it's badly broken.

And the reason for this is that no political system can function in an environment where there isn't some common moral foundation. Once you have a sufficient quantity of people who make judgements based on their personal opinions and preferences, rather than what the law says and the merits of the case, the system will collapse. This is exactly what happened, and it's not a new development. All Trump did was to rip off the veil so we can all see it for what it is.

We now have two groups of people: those who play by the rules, even when it means they may lose, and those who don't play by the rules. This second group is now a plurality of the population.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 10:44:28 pm by BassWrangler »

BassWrangler

« Reply #1017 on: December 11, 2020, 10:47:00 pm »
Meanwhile, Republican after Republican on the panel have stated the law does not permit them to seat their own Elector Slate.  With friends like these....

(I've been watching on OANN.)

It is just what I said a few hundred posts back (and which was lampooned by several people here): the legislators are not going to vote to overturn the results knowing the media will portray it as disenfranchising the votes of their constituents.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1018 on: December 11, 2020, 11:53:13 pm »
I have a puppy, I live in a animal video.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #1019 on: December 11, 2020, 11:57:32 pm »
Game over. Texas denied.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1020 on: December 12, 2020, 12:25:07 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1021 on: December 12, 2020, 12:43:49 am »
I think the earth got swallowed up in a huge wormhole and we are living in an alternate universe and no one besides conservatives noticed the change. :shrug:

Mandela Effect.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1022 on: December 12, 2020, 02:15:27 am »

Good point.

You have to admit the takeover was orchestrated almost flawlessly.

The criminals knew the weak areas as well as the strong ones, and executed beyond their wildest dreams.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1023 on: December 12, 2020, 05:01:35 am »
Michael Flynn Jr
@RealMFlynnJr

Please listen to and stop f’in panicking ....

Video:  

https://twitter.com/RealMFlynnJr/status/1337551717374844931

7:15 PM · Dec 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1024 on: December 12, 2020, 05:03:28 am »
Game over. Texas denied.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-