Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78767 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #950 on: December 09, 2020, 02:13:19 am »
Maybe i'm wrong, but i thought the Supreme Court refused the case, reported on youtube this evening.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #951 on: December 09, 2020, 02:31:12 am »

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law

People tend to forget the Constitution is really just a contract between states, where the states contractually agreed how they would pick a President, where they could sue if a dispute arises between them, and even the remedy if contested electors denies any candidate a majority

3:47 PM · Dec 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1336412172155416577

:yowsa:  And many have been lied to about it for a long time now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #952 on: December 09, 2020, 03:42:53 am »
It is a dumb case that will be tossed out like garbage. They have no standing.

Erick Erickson
@EWErickson
I have read the Texas lawsuit and the FBI shouldn't be investigating Ken Paxton for shady dealings.  They should investigate how he ever got a law license.  This is some kindergarten bullshit.  It's like Gob Bluth filed the case.

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1336455009194618881

Man, the operative trolls are out like roaches.  Wonder if Cyber has his stompin' boots on?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Banned Member #2

« Reply #953 on: December 09, 2020, 02:08:59 pm »
Maybe i'm wrong, but i thought the Supreme Court refused the case, reported on youtube this evening.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-court-pennsylvania-idUSKBN28I35L

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #954 on: December 09, 2020, 02:31:44 pm »
https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-court-pennsylvania-idUSKBN28I35L

And the headline writers at Reuters either can't read or don't care what the truth is! 

The ONLY thing the court did here was refuse to grant the immediate injunctive relief the petitioners sought. The underlying case is still there!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #955 on: December 09, 2020, 03:05:45 pm »
Summed up as democrat Shapiro said basically was; As Biden is shown to have won, election fraud is no longer an issue, bow down and Lewinsky your new king.  Seems many Conservative/Republicans have a stiff leg joint malady and reject that Lewinsky thing.
 :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #956 on: December 09, 2020, 03:43:17 pm »
The Bias News
@thebias_news

JUST IN: YouTube says it will "start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election."

9:44 AM · Dec 9, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebias_news/status/1336683094896570368

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #957 on: December 09, 2020, 03:47:07 pm »
The Bias News
@thebias_news

JUST IN: YouTube says it will "start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election."

9:44 AM · Dec 9, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebias_news/status/1336683094896570368

I have accidentlally run into a number of absolutely disgusting clips at YT, that had no business getting air.  And 2020 election fraud violates terms and conditions?  Too bad, there isn't an conservative alternative to YT.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #958 on: December 09, 2020, 05:19:00 pm »
I have accidentlally run into a number of absolutely disgusting clips at YT, that had no business getting air.  And 2020 election fraud violates terms and conditions?  Too bad, there isn't an conservative alternative to YT.

Ive been seeing a lot of conservatives who are leaving Twitter for Parler are also going to something called Rumble.  Supposedly it’s the alternative to YouTube. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #959 on: December 09, 2020, 05:27:05 pm »
Ive been seeing a lot of conservatives who are leaving Twitter for Parler are also going to something called Rumble.  Supposedly it’s the alternative to YouTube.

Thanks...  I've done Duck Duck as an alternative to Google, and Parler.  Thanks for the Rumble suggestion.  I'll check it out.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #960 on: December 09, 2020, 06:12:45 pm »
Thanks...  I've done Duck Duck as an alternative to Google, and Parler.  Thanks for the Rumble suggestion.  I'll check it out.
MeWe as an alternative to fecebook, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #961 on: December 09, 2020, 06:15:17 pm »

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law

People tend to forget the Constitution is really just a contract between states, where the states contractually agreed how they would pick a President, where they could sue if a dispute arises between them, and even the remedy if contested electors denies any candidate a majority

3:47 PM · Dec 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1336412172155416577
Amen.

It was not a one way suicide contract nor a contract where some parties can trample over the rights of others.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:16:41 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #962 on: December 09, 2020, 08:18:12 pm »
We will no longer be streaming most events on @YouTube for the time being due to their new rules on content that "alleges fraud or error changed the outcome of the 2020 election".

We encourage our 1 million plus subscribers to watch us on Facebook or Twitter.

It's a sad day.— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) December 9, 2020

================================================

We are working on a Rumble account, which will be active today. However, we don't think they currently have live streaming.— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) December 9, 2020

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #963 on: December 09, 2020, 08:47:14 pm »

Bitchute
Brighteon
Rumble
Dtube

There's a bunch. Bitchute seems to be leading where I am being sent alt links when stuff gets torn down on Yootoob,

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #964 on: December 09, 2020, 08:50:37 pm »
Bitchute
Brighteon
Rumble
Dtube

There's a bunch. Bitchute seems to be leading where I am being sent alt links when stuff gets torn down on Yootoob,

Bitchute censored "Plandemic."  Actually not "bit chute" per se, the video was on the Amazon Web Service data server, and Amazon removed it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #965 on: December 09, 2020, 08:52:42 pm »

As a point of order, DuckDuckGo and Startpage, while more private, are Google scrapers... IOW, you give them something to search for, they run the search on Google, scrape the results off Google and give em to you.

There are tools to employ in your search language that somewhat defeats Google algorithms, Which scraper pages use, but if google wants it gone, you ain't going to find it on DDG or SP either.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #966 on: December 09, 2020, 08:54:11 pm »
Bitchute censored "Plandemic."  Actually not "bit chute" per se, the video was on the Amazon Web Service data server, and Amazon removed it.

Right. I know. It was right back up in a couple days.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #967 on: December 09, 2020, 08:59:13 pm »
Right. I know. It was right back up in a couple days.

It was.  It was during the time Bookface and Twatter were removing posts pointing to the bitchute.

The AWS situation happened right when we were considering moving the TBR server there, and it queered the deal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #968 on: December 09, 2020, 09:09:51 pm »
It was.  It was during the time Bookface and Twatter were removing posts pointing to the bitchute.

The AWS situation happened right when we were considering moving the TBR server there, and it queered the deal.

I am putting my site back up on Dreamhost. Been there for years, never had a problem... Two hundred bucks every two years, pretty much everything unlimited...

But, while the site is live, I have not loaded it back up. My business is in the crapper, and I am thinking I will take the site a different direction. I really only use the back door for the business anyway, so the site could be about anything.

Still having a think on that, and its been over a month now..

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #969 on: December 09, 2020, 09:33:03 pm »
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
These states just filed legal briefs supporting the Texas lawsuit:

Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia.

God Bless them all!

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1336778413529559044

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #970 on: December 09, 2020, 09:36:50 pm »
Amen.

It was not a one way suicide contract nor a contract where some parties can trample over the rights of others.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Somebody should have explained that to Lincoln.

Then again,if they had,the rich norther bankers wouldn't have had a chance to buy up bankrupt farms for a penny on the dollar. What a shame that would have been,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #971 on: December 09, 2020, 09:38:19 pm »
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
These states just filed legal briefs supporting the Texas lawsuit:

Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia.

God Bless them all!
17 so far.

Get a total of 38 and we can simply erase Nancy and the Dems from existence.

I forgot, how many states was counted that voted for trump anyway?

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1336778413529559044
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 09:39:57 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #972 on: December 09, 2020, 09:41:19 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Somebody should have explained that to Lincoln.

Then again,if they had,the rich norther bankers wouldn't have had a chance to buy up bankrupt farms for a penny on the dollar. What a shame that would have been,huh?
I believe their trampling days are over.

Texas was a weak link way back then and has a bit more to say on things now.

« Reply #973 on: December 09, 2020, 10:25:04 pm »
Texas SCOTUS Lawsuit Update - 17 States Have Joined and POTUS Motion to Intervene

Amici curiae are the States of Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia.

One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election   (Not crazy about the "overturn" --- the suit doesn't ask for this)
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/missouri-joins-texas-taking-election-fight-supreme-court

AND

POTUS Motion to Intervenehttps://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163234/20201209155327055_No.%2022O155%20Original%20Motion%20to%20Intervene.pdf

@Bigun -- POTUS Motion to Intervene   pointing-up

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 10:26:31 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #974 on: December 09, 2020, 10:33:25 pm »
Texas SCOTUS Lawsuit Update - 17 States Have Joined and POTUS Motion to Intervene

Amici curiae are the States of Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia.

One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election   (Not crazy about the "overturn" --- the suit doesn't ask for this)
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/missouri-joins-texas-taking-election-fight-supreme-court

AND

POTUS Motion to Intervenehttps://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163234/20201209155327055_No.%2022O155%20Original%20Motion%20to%20Intervene.pdf

@Bigun -- POTUS Motion to Intervene   pointing-up

Thanks @Right_in_Virginia I saw it earlier.  John Eastman is a force to be reckoned with.

- J. R. R. Tolkien