Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78776 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #775 on: December 04, 2020, 01:05:48 am »
On their very first post.

There’s also been an uptick of the same kind of surrender talk on social media by accounts with 50 followers and haven’t been active since 2016. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #776 on: December 04, 2020, 01:10:17 am »
There’s also been an uptick of the same kind of surrender talk on social media by accounts with 50 followers and haven’t been active since 2016.

The more they demand we surrender, the more I tell them all to piss up a rope.

America did not get to be the best country in the world by giving up.  Americans demand a winner, and can't abide sniveling losers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #777 on: December 04, 2020, 01:54:29 am »

America did not get to be the best country in the world by giving up.  Americans demand a winner, and can't abide sniveling losers.

From your lips to the Supreme Court's ears.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #778 on: December 04, 2020, 02:13:24 am »

Americans also have an extremely low tolerance for cheating, in any shape or form.

In this case, cheating of the vote count is a federal felony, punishable by up to five years in prison.

And we have already been able to identify some of these individuals on video or from sworn affidavits by witnesses to the crime.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/20511
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #779 on: December 04, 2020, 03:45:45 am »
The surrender monkeys sure are rattling the cages here lately aren’t they?
...and throwing 'stuff' at the glass...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #780 on: December 04, 2020, 03:47:16 am »
...and throwing 'stuff' at the glass...

And it all stinks is as well
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #781 on: December 04, 2020, 05:14:56 am »
He is just grifting. wake up guys 207 million dollars raised since the Election from small donors. If he is so "rich" why is he collecting money from small donors that too for a futile cause?

Tim Murtaugh
@TimMurtaugh

@BillStepien: “These tremendous fundraising numbers show President Trump remains the leader and source of energy for the Republican Party, and that his supporters are dedicated to fighting for the rightful, legal outcome of the 2020 general election.”

6:06 PM · Dec 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TimMurtaugh/status/1334635188781977602

« Reply #782 on: December 04, 2020, 05:40:18 am »

88devil

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #783 on: December 04, 2020, 05:51:05 am »
Americans also have an extremely low tolerance for cheating, in any shape or form.

In this case, cheating of the vote count is a federal felony, punishable by up to five years in prison.

And we have already been able to identify some of these individuals on video or from sworn affidavits by witnesses to the crime.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/20511

@IsailedawayfromFR

Which is at the root of the problem. These people will NOT be allowed to be charged,never mind face trials and conviction because they have the ability to finger the higher ups.

Like it or not,there ARE such critters as "too big to bust" in 21st Century America,and they can NOT allow any of these "middle management felons" to be tried,never mind convicted. This is not a "little case" where MAYBE one or two prominent Dim politicians or appointed officials get "mentioned. It is a case where many,many middle-management people will be offered pardons if they testify against those who gave them the orders,and these are the people who are VERY prominent public "faces" of the Dim Party.

You can bet your ass the DNC has PROVEABLE dirt on the prominent Republicans who are in a position to be their judges and prosecutors. NONE of them will be safe,and neither will their children,grandchildren,or any other relative.

There is going to be a lot of huffing and puffing,and in the end,not a single damn prominent Dim will even be charged with vote tampering. One or two that is ready for retirement will hold press conferences and "reluctanty admit" that they "made some mistakes and are resigning because of them,and be allowed to retire with full pensions and benefits.

Unless of course the Second American Revolution starts with hanging parties.

Are ANY of you ready to volunteer to tie the first nooses?

Nothing. Nada. Zip is going to happen that is real in any sense when it comes to punishment.

Professional politics in America is now a fixed game.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #784 on: December 04, 2020, 08:42:51 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #785 on: December 04, 2020, 01:57:55 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Which is at the root of the problem. These people will NOT be allowed to be charged,never mind face trials and conviction because they have the ability to finger the higher ups.

Like it or not,there ARE such critters as "too big to bust" in 21st Century America,and they can NOT allow any of these "middle management felons" to be tried,never mind convicted. This is not a "little case" where MAYBE one or two prominent Dim politicians or appointed officials get "mentioned. It is a case where many,many middle-management people will be offered pardons if they testify against those who gave them the orders,and these are the people who are VERY prominent public "faces" of the Dim Party.

You can bet your ass the DNC has PROVEABLE dirt on the prominent Republicans who are in a position to be their judges and prosecutors. NONE of them will be safe,and neither will their children,grandchildren,or any other relative.

There is going to be a lot of huffing and puffing,and in the end,not a single damn prominent Dim will even be charged with vote tampering. One or two that is ready for retirement will hold press conferences and "reluctanty admit" that they "made some mistakes and are resigning because of them,and be allowed to retire with full pensions and benefits.

Unless of course the Second American Revolution starts with hanging parties.

Are ANY of you ready to volunteer to tie the first nooses?

Nothing. Nada. Zip is going to happen that is real in any sense when it comes to punishment.

Professional politics in America is now a fixed game.
The higher up one goes, the less likely it is election fraud and becomes more like treason.

That punishment is a lot worse.  If we can get one hung in the public square, I might be satisfied.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #786 on: December 04, 2020, 02:01:06 pm »
The higher up one goes, the less likely it is election fraud and becomes more like treason.

That punishment is a lot worse.  If we can get one hung in the public square, I might be satisfied.

Not me. Hang them all.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #787 on: December 04, 2020, 02:53:07 pm »
Not me. Hang them all.
"A journey begins on the first step"

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #788 on: December 04, 2020, 03:25:57 pm »
"A journey begins on the first step"

"A journey to the gallows begins with thirteen steps"

BassWrangler

« Reply #789 on: December 04, 2020, 08:01:22 pm »

This is disturbingly reminiscent of the sort of talk one would here on ToS when anyone would post an article critical or even with negative news about Trump. Often followed shortly afterwards by a gang attack and a zotting.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #790 on: December 04, 2020, 09:00:21 pm »
This is disturbingly reminiscent of the sort of talk one would here on ToS when anyone would post an article critical or even with negative news about Trump. Often followed shortly afterwards by a gang attack and a zotting.

We're not gonna reprise that act here on TBR.  It's a rule.  People have to get nasty with other posters in a personal way, and repeatedly, or violate a rule that can get us in copyright trouble.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #791 on: December 04, 2020, 09:01:17 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #792 on: December 04, 2020, 09:06:24 pm »

I didn't even post a story.  I merely went into the Mark Levin Lounge and stuck up for him and got the soft zot that led to me finding this place.

BassWrangler

« Reply #793 on: December 04, 2020, 09:45:52 pm »
We're not gonna reprise that act here on TBR.  It's a rule.  People have to get nasty with other posters in a personal way, and repeatedly, or violate a rule that can get us in copyright trouble.

I know. My point was a cautionary one. Let's not assume posters are leftist trolls Because they made a post or two with which we disagree.

« Reply #794 on: December 04, 2020, 09:53:07 pm »
I know. My point was a cautionary one. Let's not assume posters are leftist trolls Because they made a post or two with which we disagree.

How about a post or 179 ... can we do it then @BassWrangler

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #795 on: December 04, 2020, 10:04:41 pm »

I'm Cyber Liberty, and I approve your message!   888high58888

Leftist Trolls do exist, but it takes a considerable number of posts and violations to get the boot.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #796 on: December 04, 2020, 10:07:40 pm »
How about a post or 179 ... can we do it then @BassWrangler

"Many."

My friend @BassWrangler was really PO'ed at the zotting Jim was doing at TOS in the Spring of '16, so I listen to him when he thinks we're moving in a dangerous direction with our moderating.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #797 on: December 04, 2020, 10:15:29 pm »

I assume they are leftist trolls because they post leftist garbage incessantly without demonstrating even rudimentary levels of critical thought.  It doesn't mean we should zot them though.  Heavens, no!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #798 on: December 04, 2020, 11:04:21 pm »
I'm Cyber Liberty, and I approve your message!   888high58888

Leftist Trolls do exist, but it takes a considerable number of posts and violations to get the boot.

:yowsa: Years worth in some cases.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #799 on: December 04, 2020, 11:08:15 pm »
"Many."

My friend @BassWrangler was really PO'ed at the zotting Jim was doing at TOS in the Spring of '16, so I listen to him when he thinks we're moving in a dangerous direction with our moderating.

Define "dangerous" @Cyber Liberty