Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78574 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #675 on: December 02, 2020, 01:19:18 am »
The fact of the matter is if we don't fight this now.  If we don't challenge the fraud we see right before our very eyes from this last election...we'll never get another Republican...much less a Conservative Republican into the WH while either one of us are alive.

:amen:    pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #676 on: December 02, 2020, 01:19:28 am »
@BassWrangler

How in the heck do you think that is going to happen?  If the Dems were able to steal the last election, how can you possibly think things will be different less than two months later?  Their incentive to cheat is much higher than before, and they have been shown in no uncertain terms that cheating has a certain payout with zero risk.

It would if there was a proactive effort, via the courts, to make sure we have poll watchers in place this time with an immediate remedy if/when Dems try and shut them out. This should have been done before the election in all the metro areas in swing states. Trump team knew there  would be fraud, but did nothing to guard against it. Complete failure of leadership. Let's focus on getting that in place for the runoff instead of trashing what's left of Trump's reputation with a Giuliani led clown show.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #677 on: December 02, 2020, 01:19:36 am »
WTF is wrong with YOU? I am a realist.

It's a thin line between "realist" and "defeatist."  I, for one, refuse to give up.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #678 on: December 02, 2020, 01:21:34 am »
The fact of the matter is if we don't fight this now.  If we don't challenge the fraud we see right before our very eyes from this last election...we'll never get another Republican...much less a Conservative Republican into the WH while either one of us are alive.

I'd buy that if there was a scintilla of evidence that we were set up to win this fight. This fight won't be won by the Giuliani clown car. Unfortunately, we're looking at a long hard slog to win this war. We've lost this battle.

BassWrangler

« Reply #679 on: December 02, 2020, 01:23:53 am »
It's a thin line between "realist" and "defeatist."  I, for one, refuse to give up.  :shrug:

I'm not suggesting we give up. However, we need to be realistic and not let our wishes cloud our judgment. Don't lose the war, but this particular battle is lost.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #680 on: December 02, 2020, 01:27:40 am »
I'd buy that if there was a scintilla of evidence that we were set up to win this fight. This fight won't be won by the Giuliani clown car. Unfortunately, we're looking at a long hard slog to win this war. We've lost this battle.

We are set up to win.  You can't go by what you see on Social media or in the news about what Rudy, Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are doing.

Like I said earlier, Mark Levin laid out the case about why the vote in PA for example will go to the legislature to decide who won PA.

I see the same happening in other states as well...especially after the testimony we've seen broadcast today in AZ and MI.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 01:36:29 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

BassWrangler

« Reply #681 on: December 02, 2020, 01:32:34 am »
We are set up to win.  You can't go by what you see on Social media or in the news about what Rudy, Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are doing.

Like I said earlier, mark Levin laid out the case about why the vote in PA for example will go to the legislature to decide who won PA.

I see the same happening in other states as well...especially after the testimony we've seen broadcast today in AZ and MI.

I hope you're right. But I'm confident you're wrong. Not a single legislature is going to intervene. The reps will view it as political suicide.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #682 on: December 02, 2020, 01:35:15 am »

Yes continue the fight .... just in a different way.  You are correct, with the way things stand now, statistically/mathematically it will be impossible to seat another Republican .... BUT do we just want to seat a Republican or do we want to seat a Conservative?  Preferably I'd like to seat a Constitutional Conservative.  We also need a Constitutionally Conservative Congress (we had a chance to do that and blew that opportunity).

Again, and I've stated this several times .... let the GOP die, they're dying anyways.

WE NEED A NEW PARTY.  Imagine .... millions of conservatives rising  up and fighting for Freedom, our Constitution and Restoring our Republic.

Those millions are out there .... we just need a leader smart enough, experienced enough and courageous enough to lead.

He or she is out there. 

Liberalism hasn't worked in the past, isn't working now, and won't work in the future.  They've out maneuvered our electoral process due to manipulation of technology and blatant fraud.   I believe that they are outnumbered in the long run.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 01:36:16 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #683 on: December 02, 2020, 01:37:26 am »
I'm not suggesting we give up. However, we need to be realistic and not let our wishes cloud our judgment. Don't lose the war, but this particular battle is lost.

I don't think giving up on the November election while this January one is being teed up is realistic.  We'd be guaranteeing the loss of two winnable Senate seats, and the war gets 10X more difficult if Schumer gets the Senate.

Then, GA needs to get rid of this Runoff bullshit. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #684 on: December 02, 2020, 01:40:00 am »
I hope you're right. But I'm confident you're wrong. Not a single legislature is going to intervene. The reps will view it as political suicide.

Pennsylvania has GOP majorities in the house and senate...I don't think they'll view doing the right thing constitutionally as "suicide".

Honestly I think the entire election will go to the SCOTUS and possibly the House and Senate in DC.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #685 on: December 02, 2020, 01:41:28 am »

Again, and I've stated this several times .... let the GOP die, they're dying anyways.

WE NEED A NEW PARTY.  Imagine .... millions of conservatives rising  up and fighting for Freedom, our Constitution and Restoring our Republic.

You sound a lot like the group that held an abolitionist convention "Under the Oaks" in Jackson MI back in the 1850s.  They defeated the Whigs and successfully ran the first Republican Presidential candidate a few years later.  It was fast!

Why did the Whigs go down?  They wrung their hands about slavery, doing nothing at all about it for decades, until the entire Party walked away.  Today's Republican Party is headed down the same road.

ETA:  https://www.experiencejackson.com/business/under-the-oaks
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 01:45:06 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #686 on: December 02, 2020, 01:42:54 am »

At present, what is going on is people are loudly informing these duffs that they'll be punished of they don't intervene.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #687 on: December 02, 2020, 01:47:17 am »
Pennsylvania has GOP majorities in the house and senate...I don't think they'll view doing the right thing constitutionally as "suicide".

Honestly I think the entire election will go to the SCOTUS and possibly the House and Senate in DC.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #688 on: December 02, 2020, 01:53:18 am »

The GOP is already pretty much dead and we have an AG that has thumbed his nose at his responsibilities and this country; I just don't see this election having a snowball's chance of going to the SCOTUS.

I hope I am absolutely wrong!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #689 on: December 02, 2020, 01:54:21 am »
Many believe, and their is evidence to support it, that Trump won an overwhelmingly high number of the legal votes cast.  Wining a high majority of the votes, many suggest we capitulate and let voter fraud win the day.  If your gonna settle for that, what election could you possible expect to get a fair election?  Let the democrats get away with election fraud this time, there certainly may never be another legitimate election.  Rigging elections succeeding, we may never have another non-rigged election. How dumb do you think these 3rd world type tyrants are ?  Don't forget their fanatics are powered by Nazi Soros gold.
 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

BassWrangler

« Reply #690 on: December 02, 2020, 01:56:24 am »
Many believe, and their is evidence to support it, that Trump won an overwhelmingly high number of the legal votes cast.  Wining a high majority of the votes, many suggest we capitulate and let voter fraud win the day.  If your gonna settle for that, what election could you possible expect to get a fair election?  Let the democrats get away with election fraud this time, there certainly may never be another legitimate election.  Rigging elections succeeding, we may never have another non-rigged election. How dumb do you think these 3rd world type tyrants are ?  Don't forget their fanatics are powered by Nazi Soros gold.
 22222frying pan

The flaw in your logic is that you assume we have a choice.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #691 on: December 02, 2020, 02:01:04 am »
The GOP is already pretty much dead and we have an AG that has thumbed his nose at his responsibilities and this country; I just don't see this election having a snowball's chance of going to the SCOTUS.

I hope I am absolutely wrong!

I hope you are too.  But Listening to Levin break down all the legalese gives me hope.

But to be fair...given Trump's propensity for lashing out at people in his own party...people in his own administration on social media...you have to admit there's not a lot of motivations for folks to want to help Trump fight the fraud we see with our own two eyes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #692 on: December 02, 2020, 02:02:06 am »
The flaw in your logic is that you assume we have a choice.

I....disagree.  Resistance is not futile.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #693 on: December 02, 2020, 02:03:33 am »
I hope you are too.  But Listening to Levin break down all the legalese gives me hope.

But to be fair...given Trump's propensity for lashing out at people in his own party...people in his own administration on social media...you have to admit there's not a lot of motivations for folks to want to help Trump fight the fraud we see with our own two eyes.

All Trump has is the 70-80 million people who voted for him.  They hate the Swamp, too.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #694 on: December 02, 2020, 02:10:06 am »
All Trump has is the 70-80 million people who voted for him.  They hate the Swamp, too.  :shrug:

And that's what makes Biden's alleged "victory" seem very improbable.  Trump got more votes than any sitting President before him...he had the most minority votes for a GOP President in out lifetime...and the left wants us to believe he lost to a guy in early state dementia who barely got out of his basement to campaign?

I'm not buying that.

BassWrangler

« Reply #695 on: December 02, 2020, 02:17:18 am »
And that's what makes Biden's alleged "victory" seem very improbable.  Trump got more votes than any sitting President before him...he had the most minority votes for a GOP President in out lifetime...and the left wants us to believe he lost to a guy in early state dementia who barely got out of his basement to campaign?

I'm not buying that.

Yep. No doubt in my mind that they stole it. But we all KNEW they were going to do this. And there was almost zero organized effort from Trump campaign or the RNC to head it off at the pass. All I saw was some last minute panicked calls for poll watchers.

Slight topic change : As a potential mechanism to fight this, what do you guys think about scrambling poll workers across the state? In other words, don't let some inner city crook run an inner city polling location. Move that person to some rural County. Pair them up with someone from a county outside the city.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #696 on: December 02, 2020, 02:24:43 am »
Slight topic change : As a potential mechanism to fight this, what do you guys think about scrambling poll workers across the state? In other words, don't let some inner city crook run an inner city polling location. Move that person to some rural County. Pair them up with someone from a county outside the city.

It would probably be called "Rayciss!" if we don't allow ghetto rats to count their own ballots.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #697 on: December 02, 2020, 02:25:34 am »
Yep. No doubt in my mind that they stole it. But we all KNEW they were going to do this. And there was almost zero organized effort from Trump campaign or the RNC to head it off at the pass. All I saw was some last minute panicked calls for poll watchers.

Yes....who though headed the RNC?  Mitt Romney's niece.  How could anyone not see what a disaster she was going to be?? Mittens voted to impeach Trump ... would could possibly have gone wrong, did go wrong!

AS for poll watchers .... it's too late ... I don't recall if it happened in Fulton County, GA, but there were precincts that did not allow the GOP in.

If we lose the Senate races in GA; it's game over and we will not see another election...if by some miracle the GOP retains the Senate, then it is up to each and every one of us to hound our Supervisor of Elections for changes, become precinct captains and hound our Senators for changes and for heaven's sake ensure that we have someone leading the RNC that's worth a darn!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #698 on: December 02, 2020, 02:30:34 am »
It would if there was a proactive effort, via the courts, to make sure we have poll watchers in place this time with an immediate remedy if/when Dems try and shut them out.

You clearly do not understand what happened in Georgia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #699 on: December 02, 2020, 02:32:18 am »
Yes....who though headed the RNC?  Mitt Romney's niece.  How could anyone not see what a disaster she was going to be?? Mittens voted to impeach Trump ... would could possibly have gone wrong, did go wrong!

AS for poll watchers .... it's too late ... I don't recall if it happened in Fulton County, GA, but there were precincts that did not allow the GOP in.

If we lose the Senate races in GA; it's game over and we will not see another election...if by some miracle the GOP retains the Senate, then it is up to each and every one of us to hound our Supervisor of Elections for changes, become precinct captains and hound our Senators for changes and for heaven's sake ensure that we have someone leading the RNC that's worth a darn!

Georgia is where we have to make our stand.  Our backs are against the wall now.  If it means Trump wins in the end, all the better.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 02:34:00 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.