Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78733 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #650 on: November 30, 2020, 11:10:43 pm »
Wish we got OANN here (YouTube TV). Their app is intolerablely bad, though, and am not willing to pay a fee for it. Would love the option to swap something else (CNN? MSN C? FNC?) for it.

https://ustvgo.tv/

h/t @corbe

BassWrangler

« Reply #651 on: December 01, 2020, 12:48:07 am »
I get the OANN App as part of my Amazon Prime package for my Fire Stick.  I was not aware it was a subscription channel.

OH, interesting. We have Amazon Prime, but aren't using a fire stick (had one a few years ago, wasn't impressed). Will have to see if there's a way to watch via the Amazon Prime app on my nVidia Shield.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #652 on: December 01, 2020, 05:42:52 am »
https://ustvgo.tv/

h/t @corbe
Thanks for that link!  :beer:
I have enough bandwidth to listen to the commentary while reading through a bunch of webpages and browsing/commenting here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #653 on: December 01, 2020, 07:30:48 am »
Thanks for that link!  :beer:
I have enough bandwidth to listen to the commentary while reading through a bunch of webpages and browsing/commenting here.

OANN about every morning with my first cup...  happy77

Offline Banned Member #2

« Reply #654 on: December 01, 2020, 01:11:59 pm »
Kevin McCullough
@KMCRadio

Happy Thanksgiving!

A judge has halted PA certification.
A judge in WI has petition on 150k counterfeit ballots.
A judge in NV called evidentiary hearing.
A judge in GA granted expedited review.
@SidneyPowell1  : #KrakensUnleashed in MI & GA. 
@LLinWood: heading to 11th Circuit.

7:09 AM · Nov 26, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/1331933010493644800

Question: Has anyone seen the lawsuit details which S. Powell has brought forth? If so, where can I read them? She promised to reveal and prove crimes of “biblical proportions”, a literal “bombshell” in her own words.  I have been waiting for this information since the press conference, has she revealed it yet?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #655 on: December 01, 2020, 01:26:56 pm »

Question: Has anyone seen the lawsuit details which S. Powell has brought forth? If so, where can I read them? She promised to reveal and prove crimes of “biblical proportions”, a literal “bombshell” in her own words.  I have been waiting for this information since the press conference, has she revealed it yet?
Highlights  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420356.msg2333965.html#msg2333965

Deatils  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420356.msg2335017.html#msg2335017

BTW, welcome to TBR @Gijoe .

And presuming your handle reflects military experience, I thank you for your service.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:28:19 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

« Reply #656 on: December 01, 2020, 04:06:19 pm »
Team Trump
@TeamTrump

@JennaEllisEsq says it is the duty of the state legislature to make sure false results are not certified: "Make sure that the people of Arizona...are not disenfranchised by corruption."

(Today in AZ); (Excellent) Video:   

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1333456803275956225

12:04 PM · Nov 30, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

I’ve heard some criticism from talking heads saying Jenna Ellis doesn’t have the proper resume for her job, that’s she’s too incendiary. Wrong. She’s exactly what Trump and supporters needed. A savvy, aggressively vocal advocate. She’s young and versed in today’s political reality. She’s a fighter, just like Trump.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #657 on: December 01, 2020, 04:09:31 pm »
I’ve heard some criticism from talking heads saying Jenna Ellis doesn’t have the proper resume for her job, that’s she’s too incendiary. Wrong. She’s exactly what Trump and supporters needed. A savvy, aggressively vocal advocate. She’s young and versed in today’s political reality. She’s a fighter, just like Trump.

She ladles out the red meat in pound-sized slabs.  Bing hot helps.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #658 on: December 01, 2020, 05:21:32 pm »
She ladles out the red meat in pound-sized slabs.  Bing hot helps.

As long as she is accurate and truthful she can use a flamethrower to make her point. Full throttle on the truth is what is needed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #659 on: December 01, 2020, 08:16:18 pm »
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr tells @AP the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

:facepalm2:

« Reply #660 on: December 01, 2020, 08:37:15 pm »
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr tells @AP the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

:facepalm2:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #661 on: December 01, 2020, 09:06:51 pm »
I was listening to Levin's podcast from last night and he lays out very clearly how badly the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania their supreme court and their AG have violated not only their own constitution but the U.S. one as well to try and stop any kind of ballot accountability and seal the deal for Biden.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #662 on: December 01, 2020, 09:21:42 pm »
I was listening to Levin's podcast from last night and he lays out very clearly how badly the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania their supreme court and their AG have violated not only their own constitution but the U.S. one as well to try and stop any kind of ballot accountability and seal the deal for Biden.

Indeed.  PA's Supreme Court is actually worse that the SCOFLA(ws) in 2000.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #663 on: December 01, 2020, 09:23:34 pm »

People love to say, "Shut up, Rudy," and yet Barr continues to run his mouth on stuff we know he hasn't even investigated.

"Shut UP, Bill!"
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #664 on: December 01, 2020, 09:45:39 pm »
People love to say, "Shut up, Rudy," and yet Barr continues to run his mouth on stuff we know he hasn't even investigated.

"Shut UP, Bill!"

What I find disturbing is, if Barr doesn't have the servers from Germany, who does?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #665 on: December 01, 2020, 09:46:21 pm »
Indeed.  PA's Supreme Court is actually worse that the SCOFLA(ws) in 2000.

Yes they are.  This is the same court that took away gerrymandering from the state House and Senate and gave it to themselves and promptly redrew the lines in such a way that two Republican representatives in DC lost their seats.

Levin says that there is definitely a "Federal Question" in the PA case which would allow the SCOTUS to hear the case immediately.

He cites Bush v Palm Beach Board of Canvassers 2000 as proof.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

« Reply #666 on: December 01, 2020, 11:44:46 pm »

BassWrangler

« Reply #667 on: December 02, 2020, 12:17:34 am »
I think this goat rodeo is coming to an end.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #668 on: December 02, 2020, 12:20:27 am »
I think this goat rodeo is coming to an end.

I am also betting that Cruz sent this letter before Barr made his call.  With AG now offically going on record that election was not stolen, I think the chance SCOTUS hears any cases now drops drastically.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #669 on: December 02, 2020, 12:49:43 am »
I am also betting that Cruz sent this letter before Barr made his call.  With AG now offically going on record that election was not stolen, I think the chance SCOTUS hears any cases now drops drastically.

The focus should be on winning the runoff election in Georgia. The Trump/Giuliani election fraud investigation is a complete clown show. They seem to now be putting their hopes in members of the state legislatures to stand up and do the right thing even though it will mean an onslaught of negative media. I can tell you right now if you're looking for courage and self-sacrifice the political class is the wrong place to look.

We need to hold the Senate and start the long hard work of pushing vote integrity measures state by state so that the Dems can't cheat again in 2024.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #670 on: December 02, 2020, 12:53:44 am »
The focus should be on winning the runoff election in Georgia. The Trump/Giuliani election fraud investigation is a complete clown show. They seem to now be putting their hopes in members of the state legislatures to stand up and do the right thing even though it will mean an onslaught of negative media. I can tell you right now if you're looking for courage and self-sacrifice the political class is the wrong place to look.

We need to hold the Senate and start the long hard work of pushing vote integrity measures state by state so that the Dems can't cheat again in 2024.

Are you kidding me?  We currently have more than one jurisdiction openly defying court orders with no one doing a damned thing about it and you are writing about passing better laws?  WTF is wrong with you?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #671 on: December 02, 2020, 01:08:07 am »
The focus should be on winning the runoff election in Georgia.
.  .  .  .

@BassWrangler

How in the heck do you think that is going to happen?  If the Dems were able to steal the last election, how can you possibly think things will be different less than two months later?  Their incentive to cheat is much higher than before, and they have been shown in no uncertain terms that cheating has a certain payout with zero risk.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #672 on: December 02, 2020, 01:15:08 am »
Are you kidding me?  We currently have more than one jurisdiction openly defying court orders with no one doing a damned thing about it and you are writing about passing better laws?  WTF is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with YOU? I am a realist. Being outraged doesn't always equate to getting your way. The system and the situation is stacked against us here. Time is not on our side. There is zero chance to show, in the time we have, organized fraud at the scale necessary to flip the outcome. The legislatures aren't going to vote for what will be portrayed as disenfranchising their constituents. The Dems have been busy covering their tracks, merging suspect ballots with good ones, separating envelopes from ballots, installing new software on voting machines, etc. Trump effort is too little, too late. I doubt they could have pulled it off even if they had competent leadership.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #673 on: December 02, 2020, 01:16:38 am »
@BassWrangler

How in the heck do you think that is going to happen?  If the Dems were able to steal the last election, how can you possibly think things will be different less than two months later?  Their incentive to cheat is much higher than before, and they have been shown in no uncertain terms that cheating has a certain payout with zero risk.

I'm with you on this.  Perdue and Loeffler haven't a prayer if Georgia's elections people don get dragged over the coals, yesterday.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #674 on: December 02, 2020, 01:17:14 am »
WTF is wrong with YOU? I am a realist. Being outraged doesn't always equate to getting your way. The system and the situation is stacked against us here. Time is not on our side. There is zero chance to show, in the time we have, organized fraud at the scale necessary to flip the outcome. The legislatures aren't going to vote for what will be portrayed as disenfranchising their constituents. The Dems have been busy covering their tracks, merging suspect ballots with good ones, separating envelopes from ballots, installing new software on voting machines, etc. Trump effort is too little, too late. I doubt they could have pulled it off even if they had competent leadership.

The fact of the matter is if we don't fight this now.  If we don't challenge the fraud we see right before our very eyes from this last election...we'll never get another Republican...much less a Conservative Republican into the WH while either one of us are alive.