Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78756 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #600 on: November 25, 2020, 02:48:43 am »
The lapdog press is already telling us the voting went grand, just as it was supposed to!  No need to change any laws.

Amazing how this one was perfect and no funny business...yet they were singing a different tune 4 years ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #601 on: November 25, 2020, 06:04:48 pm »
New Data Analysis Finds 353 Counties With 1.8 Million More Registered Voters Than Eligible Citizens

“This new study shows 1.8 million excess, or ‘ghost’ voters, in 353 counties across 29 states,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a statement announcing the study Oct. 16. “This data highlights the recklessness of mailing blindly ballots and ballot applications to voter registration lists. Dirty voting rolls can mean dirty elections.”

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

« Reply #602 on: November 25, 2020, 06:32:24 pm »
The Thieves Who Stole Our Election Got Sloppy

Laziness leads to sloppiness, and sloppiness is how the most brazen heist in American history is being exposed. Newt Gingrich

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-thieves-who-stole-our-election-got-sloppy_3592153.html

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #604 on: November 25, 2020, 06:49:11 pm »
The Thieves Who Stole Our Election Got Sloppy

Laziness leads to sloppiness, and sloppiness is how the most brazen heist in American history is being exposed. Newt Gingrich

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-thieves-who-stole-our-election-got-sloppy_3592153.html

I saw that story in my MeWe news feed, and I agree with it.  It goes to the principle that "There's no such thing as a 'perfect crime'."  Something usually trips them up, as long as somebody's watching it.  The larger and more complicated the crime, the more likely they'll "get sloppy."  This mess is a doozy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #605 on: November 25, 2020, 06:52:40 pm »
I saw that story in my MeWe news feed, and I agree with it.  It goes to the principle that "There's no such thing as a 'perfect crime'."  Something usually trips them up, as long as somebody's watching it.  The larger and more complicated the crime, the more likely they'll "get sloppy."  This mess is a doozy.

Rudy's making a presentation to the PA State Legislature. Pretty intertesting.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #606 on: November 25, 2020, 06:56:16 pm »
Rudy's making a presentation to the PA State Legislature. Pretty intertesting.

I'm listening!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #607 on: November 25, 2020, 07:02:46 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #608 on: November 25, 2020, 07:09:44 pm »
This isn't the case where they haven't tabulated same day registrations was it?

Either way, it's still an indication of chicanery when there are more registered voters than there are eligible voters.  But, it's circumstantial evidence requiring supporting hard evidence.

ETA:  Pennsylvania is NOT one of those states.  MI and WI are.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/same-day-voter-registration-states/
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:12:23 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #609 on: November 25, 2020, 07:39:34 pm »
This isn't the case where they haven't tabulated same day registrations was it?

No.  These are 353 cases where counties have more voters on their voter registration rolls than they have people eligible to vote. 

For example, consider a county with 100,000 registered voters having only 85,000 residents who are 18 and older who are non-felons and US citizens.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #610 on: November 25, 2020, 07:46:36 pm »
Example:  Clark County, NV

Registered voters:  1,418,242

Eligible voters:   1,398,389

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #611 on: November 25, 2020, 07:52:26 pm »
Example:  Clark County, NV

Registered voters:  1,418,242

Eligible voters:   1,398,389

Nevada is one of the "same day registration" states. How much would you like to bet those Provisional Ballots where just waived into the final count?  Voters are required to prove they live in the precinct where the polling location is, but that's meaningless if scrutiny is never applied.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #612 on: November 25, 2020, 08:21:45 pm »
BREAKING: Retired Army Colonel, Information Warfare Expert, Gives Incredible Testimony To PA State Legislature…Of 604K Votes Tabulated In 90 Minute Period, 570K Were For Biden, 3,200 For Trump

Col Waldren explained that all of the election systems used in PA have a common DNA, noting that all of the machines have similar code and similar functions. “I personally debriefed the son of a Cuban intelligence officer who had first-hand knowledge of Hugo Chavez’s family members who told him not to worry about the populace threat against Maduro’s election in Venezuela, ‘That it was guaranteed. Their father invested the money to build the SGO voting machine system.'” adding that he has no reason to doubt his source, adding that he’s “signed a sworn affidavit to this effect.”

“These systems are not what you’ve been told. They are connected to the internet and servers outside of the U.S. They’re connected from top to the bottom and the middle, “Col Waldren told the committee. ” There is no transparency as our previous witnesses mentioned, as to how the voter information is processed—how and where it’s stored. The voter record is able to be modified and or deleted by operators, administrators, and outside threats. Operators can assign votes for write-in ballots, blank ballots, or error ballots in large numbers so they can be directed to one candidate or another at the operator or supervisor’s discretion.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 08:24:23 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #613 on: November 25, 2020, 08:25:54 pm »
Live stream of the hearing in Pennsylvania, happening now:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Let it burn.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #614 on: November 25, 2020, 08:39:29 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #615 on: November 25, 2020, 08:47:41 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #616 on: November 25, 2020, 08:48:26 pm »
Wow, this pretty much by itself flipped PA.  fraudlently won by 80K.  No way Biden wins 99.5% in any location over 500K votes.

IF this is proven, it is huge.

It's a pity both Parties in the Legislature are OK with it, otherwise somebody might get a sternly-worded letter in their permanent record. :pop41:
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #617 on: November 25, 2020, 08:50:06 pm »
That comes to 112 ballots per second.  That's quite a feat.

Not if there are 100 Dominion machines.  Heck, with those they didn't need to run any ballots through at all to get the results that skewed.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #618 on: November 25, 2020, 09:09:06 pm »
Not if there are 100 Dominion machines.  Heck, with those they didn't need to run any ballots through at all to get the results that skewed.
QFT
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #619 on: November 25, 2020, 09:12:46 pm »

Maybe they didn't.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #621 on: November 26, 2020, 03:15:03 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #622 on: November 26, 2020, 04:26:51 pm »

You gotta admire Levin’s bluntness. These are serious corruption issues and intentional structural problems that were inserted by democrats just before an election that must be confronted head on and rectified.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #623 on: November 26, 2020, 08:19:51 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #624 on: November 26, 2020, 10:58:47 pm »
The common denominator in all the suits directed at voter fraud I have seen are

1. Big Cities
2. Democrat-controlled
3. Dominion hardware/software
4. Surge of late vote counting after polls are closed due to absentee and mail in ballots that only favored the Democrat.

How can any of this not be considered prima facie evidence that fraud occurred?

It seems the only thing that needs to be addressed are to bring up charges on who committed the fraud and how big the fraud was (ie - did it make a difference in the final vote?)
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington